Pink spotting on 7 DPO?

Well my temp dropped this morning but it's still above coverline.. Guess I'll be getting AF soon...

There's just no sign of her coming :nope:

When you testing again polka dot?

I took a cb digi late last night, with no hold and drinking lots of fluid and it was 'not pregnant' but got a pink line on a cheapie last night too, and a pink line on a cheapie this morning, they are faint though, I'm 12DPO today and waiting for DPD to turn up with my FRER tests but they don't usually come until late afternoon, but I will hold and test later when they come. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 35
Well my temp dropped this morning but it's still above coverline.. Guess I'll be getting AF soon...

There's just no sign of her coming :nope:

Not sure what that means with regards to temps, but AF is not here yet so don't give up hope, got my fingers crossed for you xx:hugs:

Polkadot you will def get a bfp on your frer when they come i got what i wanted today my test line is darker than control today is when af was supposr to show im 14dpo today.

Rusty i am so sorry but as polkadot said dont give up yet im still praying and got fx for you

Thanks girls! Feel something coming out and I think AF but it's just clear fluid...

Crossing my fingers and praying!!!

Thats happening to me everyday so def a good sign

Good morning all!

I'm 12dpo cd28 AF is due 2mrw..I'm still holding out on testing. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

Bottom is 14 dpo which is today's test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 48
Wow those look AMAZING!!!! Looks like it's gonna stick!!!
:yipee:

Now I need some :dust: over here :thumbup:

Still no sign of her yet!

Just tested again 12dpo with a couple hour hold and no fluids :) xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 37
Def bfp!!! Yea you can join me in 1st trimester!!!

Thank you so much im praying this baby is here to stick around. And im sending you all the babydust i can!!

Thank you so much im praying this baby is here to stick around. And im sending you all the babydust i can!!

So I keep thinking AF is coming with lots of fluid coming out..

But nothing color... :wacko:

No AF cramps or nothing :dance:

Hi, new to this page, but have been stalking this thread for a while :) congrats to all he BFP's. Rustyswife good luck!!! Although I did hear that melatonin can affect getting pregnant. Try not to take it if you can. I had my HSG done CD 8 which was on 11/7. I haven't charted yet, waiting for next cycle. I am on CD 19, I wasn't following my O this month due to HSG. So now I'm in limbo stuck waiting AF is due thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->