Piper Elizabeth

hubblybubbly

Reaction score
What do you think of Piper Elizabeth, to go with DD1 Willow Rose?

Thanks
X

I love the name. Piper has a very different feel to it than Willow though, not that that really matters.

Pipers not something I would choose but I don't dislike it. I like Elizabeth.

personally dont like Piper but Elizabeth is a strong middle name

I agree with above that its not very sibset-y... I dont believe sibsets have to match but they should at least flow together (i.e. not calling one child Mabel Rosalie and one child Chardonnay Taylor because ones very classic and ones very modern)

Willow Rose is very nature/hippy-ish and Piper Elizabeth really inst

I don't really understand sibsets. I just think they are subjective and not something I would focus on. I have just read on posts people listing sibsets and I just dont make the connection....just my opinion not a critique.

I think Piper and Willow are a good match because, for me, they certainly aren't popular but they also aren't strange...does that make sense?

I don't really understand sibsets. I just think they are subjective and not something I would focus on. I have just read on posts people listing sibsets and I just dont make the connection....just my opinion not a critique.

I think Piper and Willow are a good match because, for me, they certainly aren't popular but they also aren't strange...does that make sense?

willow is one of the most popular names at the moment, my friend named her daughter willow last year and I thought how unique and different, never met anyone with that name... then suddenly (almost over night) there where hundreds of them :nope:

think it must have something to do with willow smith

ok.......im not going to argue. I just want to say we are from different countries so whats popular in the UK or the USA is not necessarily popular in Canada.

so when I said they certainly aren't popular I speak from my experience.

I apologize for not specifying that in my earlier post.

It is funny because a few years ago, before I had kids and used to 'imagine' my two little daughters I always imagined them called Willow and Piper! I think those two names go really well together personally. The only reason I changed my mind was because we ended up naming the cat Willow first :rofl:

I think the whole sibset thing is a personal preference. Some think about it, some don't.

Like you say, I certainly don't think it's something to obsess about.

And 9 times out of 10 what works and matches for one person doesn't for another. If you look at it from a meaning/feel point of view Piper and Willow are very different. Whereas if you look from a traditional vs modern view point they are both quite modern sounding and match very well. :shrug:

I'm not wanting matching names, just names that don't go horribly together/rhyme/or have some connotation I haven't thought of...I'm not looking to do a "theme" like nature etc (I'm a hazel, so we're already two trees....and it wasn't really intentional just willow was our favourite name at the time)

Popularity also doesn't fuss me too much, as someone said willow was 70+ in uk rankings when she was born...it's now in the top 30, pffft you never know what's going to happen so i just go with what I like!

Piper is just a very recent thought on our part....and wanted opinions, we're cutting it a bit fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->