Piperette's CD1 Buddies

I tried to put all the names in the title of the thread, but it was too long...:)

I like the name Piperette's CD1 Buddies.

I went to the store yesterday and bought one of the BBT. I really don't know what I am charting or looking for, just wanted to feel like I was doing something. I think I am going to go to FF and try and figure out how to chart. I hope it's not to late this cycle as I am on CD6. I don't know how reliable it will be since I get up several times during the night to go to the bathroom. Well, I guess I'll see how it works.

How are you ladies today?

I don't always wake up at the same time because Dh has to leave at different times for work. Sometimes its 4 am or 5..or 6. If I go back to bed and sleep until about 9 am...will I get an accurate temp?

I don't always wake up at the same time because Dh has to leave at different times for work. Sometimes its 4 am or 5..or 6. If I go back to bed and sleep until about 9 am...will I get an accurate temp?

I don't know. That's what I will have to find out. The instructions with mind said to test at the same time, but that is not going to happen with me. Then you have to be sleep for aleast 3 hours. That's hard for me to measure because I get up all times during the night. I think it justs so hard to be so accurate.

CD7 for me today, getting ready to start the :sex: marathon! :blush:

I am soooo determined to get preggo this month!!!!! xx

Good ladies :thumbup:

dan-o and harmonygirl72, i'm on CD8 and i'm also very determined. Already set alarm for morning :sex: tomorrow when hubby comes home from his night shift!!!!! FX we all end up with a :bfp: this month!

It's 2 days since I took my last 50mg Clomid for this month and today I have had pains and the feeling I usually get around ovulation. Could I be ovulating early?

xxx

Could be! I have heard of some people ovulating early on Clomid. I didn't, but it's possible! Have fun!!

Well, i couldn't temp this morning because i usually do it at 5.30am, but DD woke at 4am and decided to stay awake until 6.15. ARRRGGGHHH!!! I am pooped!!!

CD7 for me today, getting ready to start the :sex: marathon! :blush:

It's now CD7 for me and i getting prepared to start my :sex: marathon.

Here's a little baby dust for us all.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sausages, don't worry about the one missed temperature. FF will look for the trend rather than individual temperatures plus it is quite early in the cycle, so it shouldn't affect your chart.

CD8 for me today and Low on the CBFM. Not much else to report.

How is everyone else doing?

I'm just waiting for next week when me and OH can start :sex:.... I am having difficulties with him though because he tells me basically that it does not turn him on when i want to :sex: just to make a baby... :sad2: and we end up not doing anything during the days we are supposed to which makes me so upset! I want a baby more than anything but I can't do it by myself. :sad2:

FrenchFry, just don't tell him! If he asks say you're not close to O'ing you just feel horny. That's what i do. :)

Hey Piperette... thanks for remembering me... I've taken a backseat for a few days, but hey ladies I'm back. Got my smear over and done with last night, now on CD8 - last AF was pretty good - not much pain - but quite heavy. Eagerly waiting for Sunday - me and OH have two goes at it this month...
My OH has low sex drive - well, I think its high, but he has trouble with keep the little boy awake!! LOL.... This is of course if we go for it everyday! OH is 47! :dohh:

So if I ov on same day as last month then Its Monday or Tuesday so we are gonna BD on Sund/Monday and possibly Tuesday - we have the day off to get down to it - I'm off out to buy him some pumpkin seeds...! ha ha.

Wishing you all loads a luck and loadsa humping!!!

I'm on day 3 of the :sex: marathon and i'm tired already lol

Hubby working nights this week and gets home at 6.15am so wakes me up early to :sex: so I can lay for 30 mins with pillow under my bottom before I have to get up for work myself........oh the joys of ttc!!!! :haha:

How is everyone today? xx

Hi Ladies,

Our thread had got lost, so I thought that I would bring it back. How is everyone? I'm planning on having a romantic weekend with DH. If I don't ovulate over the weekend I'm suppose to go to the doctor for a HSG. Kinda of nervous about it.

Hiya

I'm good thanks.

Aw hun i'm sorry you feeling nervous. It would be great if you ovulate this weekend on your romantic break, especially as I would imagine you will be doing plenty of :sex: anyway!

I'm ok, got bad ovulation type pains at min tho, dunno if I am ovulating as I don't use opks or temp. I just :sex: and hope for the best.

Good luck, keeping my fx for ya hun xx

Ohh I'm about to ovulate too, hope!

Good luck!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back