Piperette's CD1 Buddies

Mine average about 28 days, too. Hope, I guess we can be cycle buddies again! I am on CD2 today! UGH!

I'm on CD1 today ladies.... Its pants!! Cycle #3 - 25 day cycles, 12 day LP.

Using OPKs and charting - feel free to stalk my chart all month.

I want a summer baby so much - I have two more chances before my daughter starts school - this is gonna be my month - my husband is taking two days off for when I am ovulating so we can BD during the day when my little one is at nursery - she was conceived during the day and he has much more energy then... its make or break!!!!

Good luck to you all this cycle - may the force be with you!!!! :happydance:

Piper- I started spotting 5 days before af was due this cycle, but not constantly, on and of till af was in full flow. Hope dr can shed some light on it tomorrow morning x

Morning all,
Just got back from Dr. and explained about the spotting. She said she wants to book me in for a scan to se if I have any polyps before she checks me for hormone inbalance. So just got to wait for appointment to come through now x

I'm CD 1 today... I know i'm a few days late hopping in this group but I have a short cycle so pretty please may I join? I'm hopeful for November. The 11th is my predicted ovulation day and it's also Veteran's day - so my Airman will have the day off and lots of time to BD!

Evening all,

How is everyone tonight? I am really looking forward to the weekend. :)

41zipster and enicole, welcome. :flower:

Hi,

Although my temp today is not below the coverline, AF has arrived last night and I think I am now on CD1.

Anyone else?

:coffee:

Me too! AF got me overnight on the 27th so I'm putting CD1 as the 28th.

Hoping this month will be our lucky one! xx

Helloooooo.....:hi:
can i join you....im CD1 today.

Just came off the BCP so this is our 1st cycle TTC#2.
Dont know how my cycle will pan out but has always been pretty much 26 days...will see.
Have a CBEFM so that should help me even if it does end up being shorter or longer than expected.

Mine average about 28 days, too. Hope, I guess we can be cycle buddies again! I am on CD2 today! UGH!

Of course! Here we go again...........let's hope this is the month for us, and the other ladies of course :hugs:

My cycle is usually 28/29 days. Started clomid on CD2, dunno if this will make a difference to my cycle length?

xx

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and wish you all good luck for this month!

Hiya dan-o, Here we go again! How are you? xx

Hiya dan-o, Here we go again! How are you? xx

Hiya hope hun! Cycle buddies again!

Yeah I'm good, full of PMA! :happydance:

Can't wait to be pregnant again & feel great! I have a good feeling that this might be our lucky month!! xx

Hi penguin77, of course you can join too although most of us are probably a few days ahead of you.

How is everyone today?

Is it too late for me to join as well? I am CD1 today. :(

My cycles are usually 35-ish days long, but with breastfeeding they could be any crazy length! lol! My LP this first cycle was only 9 days, which is too short of course, but i will wait until after this second cycle before thinking about doing anything about it. If this next cycle has a short LP i'll probably stop breastfeeding, because it's that which does it.

This cycle i resolve NOT to test until 10DPO EARLIEST!!! ::resolved nod::

Is it too late for me to join as well? I am CD1 today. :(

My cycles are usually 35-ish days long, but with breastfeeding they could be any crazy length! lol! My LP this first cycle was only 9 days, which is too short of course, but i will wait until after this second cycle before thinking about doing anything about it. If this next cycle has a short LP i'll probably stop breastfeeding, because it's that which does it.

This cycle i resolve NOT to test until 10DPO EARLIEST!!! ::resolved nod::

Of course you can, sausages. ;)

Good resolution on not testing early. :thumbup:

I'm saying that NOW. By the time 7DPO rolls around my fingers will be a-twitching towards those IC's, i know it! NO! NO! BACK!

Good evening ladies,

How are you all? Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Hiya :wave:

I'm feeling good thanks. Finished the Clomid for this cycle, just have to wait now, do plenty of :sex: and pray for a miracle!

How are you all?

xx

Hi everyone,

I am good today. My cycle has ended but I still have these nagging cramps. I'm waiting to ovulate now, so I can BD. I ovulated early last month and did not know it. I'm going to try and watch for it this month. I am going to buy some OPKs. I order some Preseed today. I hope it arrives before I ovulate. I am hoping for a 28 day cycle.

Piperette, how many cycle buddies do we have now?

Baby Dust to all!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

DeDe80, here is a list of all our cycle buddies:

1. Piperette
2. char63
3. FrenchFry
4. harmonygirl72
5. _Hope_
6. Beanhopes
7. DeDe80
8. 41zipster
9. enicole
10. dan-o
11. penguin77
12. sausages

I tried to put all the names in the title of the thread, but it was too long...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->