Piperette's CD1 Buddies

I got my BFP on yesterday with a FRER and I tested again today with a CB digital and I got a pregnant.

Congrats, Penguin on your BFP. Wishing you a H&H nine months. I hope that we can be bump buddies.

Beanhopes, I am holding out hope for your and sending :dust: your way.

Harmony, Sorry hun :hugs:.

Baby dust to all. :dust:

Congrats DeDe! What a merry Christmas!

And Penguin, let me know what happens! It's gonna be another BFP, I'm sure!

:thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

I have been away from the boards for a few days and you guys have been busy. I lost my cousin to breat cancer and we had her funeral this weekend, so I have been pretty busy with that.

I guess I'll post twice as I don't like to talk about death and BFP in the same thread.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

I got my BFP on yesterday with a FRER and I tested again today with a CB digital and I got a pregnant.

Congrats, Penguin on your BFP. Wishing you a H&H nine months. I hope that we can be bump buddies.

Woohoo DeDe that's just brilliant news honey. OMG!! :baby:

With you and Penguin both having BFP's that is giving the rest of us some hope. :happydance:

The only thing I've got today is alot of sneezing and a runny nose. Him upstairs must have misunderstood my prayers for sticky stuff!!

AF is due tomorrow so please do little stay away :witch: dances for me. xx

Beanhopes, I believe that you will have your bfp this month. That's funny because I started sneezing about 9dpo and is still sneezing. Don't count yourself out, the Man upstairs might just bring you your sticky bean. Baby dust to you hun. FX's.

Penguin, how are you this morning?

Hi Ladies,

I have been away from the boards for a few days and you guys have been busy. I lost my cousin to breat cancer and we had her funeral this weekend, so I have been pretty busy with that.

I guess I'll post twice as I don't like to talk about death and BFP in the same thread.

I'm so sorry about your loss hun...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow...huge congrats hun...have a happy&healthy 9 months.

If that digi comes back with those magic words in the morning we can defo be bump buddies :hugs:

xx

Penguin, how are you this morning?

Feeling better this afternoon after doing an IC.......to ease my mind (after the crappy test from this morning) and addiction.:haha:..there was a definitie line and it was pink.

Have had mega cramps today....if i hadnt tested i would have put money on AF on her way..how weird is that.

xx

Feeling better this afternoon after doing an IC.......to ease my mind (after the crappy test from this morning) and addiction.:haha:..there was a definitie line and it was pink.

Have had mega cramps today....if i hadnt tested i would have put money on AF on her way..how weird is that.

xx

I know what you mean about having bad cramps. I had some really bad cramps and I kept thinking AF was coming, but there was nothing when I checked. It could just be our bodies adjusting. I told a look at your pic and I think they look promising. When I did the digital test pregnant popped up in less than a minute. Good luck with that one. And don't worry about any addicition as I have took about 4 tests since I got my bfp. :dohh:

Keep us updated.

Did you post your test(s)? I'm not gonna have lines of my own, so I need to covet someone else's! LOL!!

The pics are in the pregnancy gallery.......'OMG...UPDATE2....'
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/241811-omg-update2-pg1.html

Ive only posted the pics of the frer with smu from yesterday and today....ive binned the nasty faded fmu test from this morning...as i didnt think a camera would pic it up anyway.

I'll post the IC and tomorrow mornings tests tomorrow for you.:hugs:

xxx

Beanhopes - How you feeling hun? Decided when to test yet?

:dust::dust:

xx

Beanhopes - How you feeling hun? Decided when to test yet?

:dust::dust:

xx

Hello Lovely. Sorry for the late reply I've been playing santa and dropping off presents.

I think AF will arrive tomorrow but if, by some small miracle, she doesn't I will test with FMU on Wednesday.

I feel really ropey tonight and will just dive under the duvet in a bit and hope that my temp is still high tomorrow morning. I've not been sleeping very well and waking up during the night so I'm really tired.

Big hugs to you :hugs:

Hello...:flower:

Up early today...damn car alarm going off at random times.....and it's our car :haha:....tried everything to stop the damn thing for over an hour... i think it's stopped (for now)....doesnt help that hubby left for work early so ive been trying to get ready..stop the alarm when it goes off and keep an eye on Jac as he's in our bed as he's full of cold...:wacko:

Beanhopes- im crossing everything that the BFP is going to pop up in the next few days:hugs: .....i must say my major tell tale signs have been my emotions and i had a bout of queasiness morning of 10dpo....ive been able to cry at a drop of a hat and get quite agitated at minor things :shrug: but that could be my hubby winding me up :haha: I hope the reason you're feeling ropey is your hormones changing :winkwink: (if it helps ive also had ewcm and cramps last 2 days....oh and the tingly one BB last week LOL)

tested with fmu and the line is defo there this morning but fainter than yesterday lunchtime..... but for some reason i think my smu is better so i'm not panicking yet...so will test later on and hopefully try the digi....

xx

xxx

Morning

Penguin everyday that line will get stronger and stronger. :hugs:

My temp had dropped slightly this morning but is still well above the coverline. This is only my first month temping so I really don't know what I should be seeing anyway.

No sign of AF yet and oddly I've had creamy cm this morning which was a very pale colour not like the light brown I'd been having last week. Still no other symptoms so reckon the wicked one will show up just to upset my christmas.

That woman I mentioned at work came up to me this morning to explain why she was late in. She put a folder on my desk which had paperwork in it for a termination as her 17yr old daughter is 9weeks pregnant. I almost burst into tears. Why is life so unfair :cry:

:dust: xx

Beanhopes- Awww.....huge :hugs: hun.....try not to think about that woman it'll only get you down.....life isnt fair i know but remember what doesn't break us makes us stronger.....so hang in there im sure that BFP is on its way.
If your spotting has gone...then it could defo have been IB you had.......i really hope ths is it for you. :hugs:

I tested again :blush: and those magical words came up :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The frer isnt any darker than yesterdays i don't think but it's not lighter so i'm going to try and relax now. Have posted pics in gallery..
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/241811-omg-update3-pg1.html#post3869783.
Going to pack the CB digi in cardoard and bubble wrap and xmas paper and give it to hubby when he's home after 2 as an early xmas pressie.....i cant wait....:coffee:

xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing fine.

Penguin glad to see that you went ahead and did the digi. I know how exciting it is to see that word pop up.

Beanhopes, I really hope that you get your BFP. Your temps staying up is a really good sign. Please keep us updated.

Hello updates
Fantastic news on two BFP's. :hugs::baby::baby:
I'm still waiting for AF to arrive, she's a little bit late but my tummy is so bloated I think she'll be here within the next few hours. :shrug:
:dust: xx

Morning
Ok no sign of AF and I've done a FRER this morning as promised. :bfn:
I have clear CM and i don't know what my body is doing,
I've been under a bit of stress trying to finish for the year so I guess it's that causing some hold ups :shrug:
I'm getting ill too I've had really painful ulcers for a week and just generally feel like pants.
:dust: to you all
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"