Pirates of the Caribbean on stranger tides

BabyKing

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
Has anyone seen this already?
I have just booked tickets for tonight
Tbh I'm not a great fan of johnny depp and the previous films
OH really wanted to see it and we are taking his dad and grandad too.

I know there are a lot of pirates of the Caribbean followers out there
So post some reviews so I can get a bit more excited :thumbup:

Hm if you're not a Johnny Depp fan then you may not like it. I love the previous films besides the 3rd one and the only reason I wanted to see this one was because Jack Sparrow was still in it. I thought it was good though :) was much better than that catastrophe 'At Worlds End'.

I imagine you've seen it by now. What did you think? :)

I'm going to see it tonight, i'm pretty excited because i've heard if you liked the first one you will like this one. I didnt really like the last two, but loved the first.

I forgot all bout this haha

I went to see it Friday, was really packed on there and the staff at cinema were all dressed up for it lol

The film was surprisingly good.
This is about the only character played by johnny depp whom I like.
The only possible downside is it's quite long.
But worth a view.
And cinema seats are sooooo uncomfortable when your pregnant, might take the excercise ball to seat on next time :haha:

haha oh i know! My legs always go numb lately when we go to see movies. Plus its just so dark in there and im so tired that i usually find myself dozing....

Lol awe the joys of pregnancy !
I try and sit near the back for the million toilet trips to pee.
I find the large coke doesn't help but you can't go cinema without the yummy popcorn and fizzy pop

My uterus is just starting to move off my bladder so i'm hoping i can sit through the movie without having to get up. But that popcorn and large soda really don't help! Last time i snuck in some fruit to try to be healthy but still ended up eating nearly the entire bag of popcorn!

I hope you don't have to make lots of trips lol I held it for bout two hours in pirates of the Caribbean
Hahah tell me about it, I try to be a bit late nowadays cause I end up being half way through the popcorn even before the film starts.
I can't wait though the hangover 2 comes out in two days, really want to see it

I didn't see the first one but i heard it was really really funny!

It's worth a watch :)
I love comedies though.
Probably go and see most of them out lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back