placenta updates pg1 ;-)

I think this thread is fascinating. I never knew you could actually take them and do so much with them.

Not sure I could personally do it coz Im a bit squeamish, and I remember thinking mine looked a bit like an alien :rofl: but Id love to see photos of the prints if you decide to share them :)

x

i thought it was gunna be gross and smelly but its honestly fine, almost decided that i will go on a course to do it for other people. :-D

That sounds amazing! Will you be putting a photo of a print you have done on here? I would soooo love to see one! :)

Wow...im sat here in total awe of what you just wrote. I think this so so amazing. an't wait for the next update and maybe some pics?? xxx

all done! i will post my photos once i can upload them, i cant figure out how to get my photos off as im using a friends mac cause my pooter is broken..... i think im gunna have the smell of dried placenta under my nails for weeks!

Wow...just read your update. Thankyou so much for doing this. I've found it fascinating. xxx

it was really interesting and spiritual to do i enjoyed it and would advice anyone to give it a go. :D

forgot to say i tried it before i dried it out...it tastes how liver smells..... not so great.

I find this fascinating! I often regret no looking at mine but i think at the time i was far to spaced! I maybe will put onto my notes this time that i would like to have a look. Not sure i would be brave enough to do anything else.
Can't wait to see the piccies.
Reminded me of when i read the article about the parents that had left their baby attached to the placenta until the umbical cord had seperated by itself. They had to wrap it in bags and keep it in a bowl next to her. Anyone else read that?

that is a lotus birth where the placenta is left to dry out and detatch on its own.

i reccomend freezing it and lookign when your in the right head space, i looked at mine when i birthed it but couldnt remember what it looked like! and now i have amazing prints and phots to keep forever x

Just read the update, absolutely amazing! I am certain now that I'll make capsules next time, and hopefully do prints. I had bad depression right from birth and will likely get that again, so will try and someone to do it for me, or freeze it. I might ask you to do it for me, if I do have another baby. I feel a bit sad that all I have is pictures
:(

uploading photos to facebook right now!!! pm me with your name and ill add you if you want to see them its easier than uploading them to here x

Just read the update, absolutely amazing! I am certain now that I'll make capsules next time, and hopefully do prints. I had bad depression right from birth and will likely get that again, so will try and someone to do it for me, or freeze it. I might ask you to do it for me, if I do have another baby. I feel a bit sad that all I have is pictures
:(

id happliy do it for you x

Wow...the prints are so gorgeous! I love the way they just look so much like a tree...in a way very peaceful looking xxx

I'm new to this thread, I just found it and read right the way through thinking 'yey!'. :happydance: Placentas are truly wonderful things and I don't think enough people give them the thought or the respect that they deserve. They are part of our children - they grew from the same single cell - so they are worthy of at least a little consideration. :)

We do inadvertently celebrate our placentas every year. The word 'placenta' actually means cake, and what do we make and share with our friends and family every year on the anniversary of our birth? :happydance:

We had a lotus birth with our daughter back in 2007. It was a wonderful experience that meant and means a lot to us all as a family. It's something I'm very glad we did for her. I've written up our story here.

Milk, I've had one client encapsulate her placenta and she swears the remedy has made a massive difference to her postnatal recovery. She had an emergency caesarean in the end and was able to keep her placenta and take it home, so it's a possibility for everyone, no matter what kind of birth they have. I'd be interested in how you feel the placenta remedy helps you Milk. Please do keep posting even though the active part is done. :)

Best wishes to all,

Gina. x

WOW I am speechless, it sounds like a wonderful emotional thing you have done. I never even thought about keeping mine but it sounds fascinating. I will PM you my name now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->