Plan to try for a girl

pudge05

Reaction score
We have 2 boys, 5 yrs old and a 10 month old. The hubby wanted to be done after 2 kids but now he is saying that he will consider trying for a girl but not right now. Yay :) he hasn't given me a time frame yet and I don't want to push the issue anymore right now. But anyways, does anyone have any tips on conceiving a girl?

I think I read somewhere that women who consume fewer calories around the tme they conceive/don't eat breakfast have a better chance of having a girl. I only eat about 1200 calories a day and rarely eat breakfast, so this was true for me. If you Google "how to conceive a girl" you will find all kinds of tips and suggestions.

You still have a 50/50 even if you do follow all of the advice! :haha:

So many theories, it's hard to know where to start.
There's a theory if you dtd nearer ovulation it will be a boy. Girl sperm are said to live lo ger but be slower than male sperm, so dtd a few days before ovulation.
Anyway, google doctor sheltieS method x

There's a whole thread on here somewhere on gender swaying - might be worth a read! Xx

I swayed for my DD, but I am struggling to remember what I did !

I used google a lot.

So many theories, it's hard to know where to start.
There's a theory if you dtd nearer ovulation it will be a boy. Girl sperm are said to live lo ger but be slower than male sperm, so dtd a few days before ovulation.
Anyway, google doctor sheltieS method x

Iv read this....and I read the exact opposite...that's a chapter in the impatient girls guide...there a wealth of ideas in the gender swaying feed.I'm sceptical of them all

I have an opposite problem. I want a boy! We conceived our two girls by dtd on 7th or 8th day of my cycle. I thought tjose were safe days but i guess not. I never really eat breakfast so that rule applies to me too. Oo and i remember eating a lot of fruits. Especially oranges and kiwis. Hope this helps.

Just to add. It's really a 50/50 shot. You can do a lot to try to increase your chances but who knows. I also just Got discouraged because i read somewhere that if you already have two or more children of the same gender the next one is gonna be the same (75% chance:( )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->