Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I believe if you PLAN a baby you have to be able to support that child. I am not saying they can't I just think they should be in a good job before they plan

xx

:thumbup:

My thoughts exactly.

missloraamy: I hope you don't think I was judging you by asking about your circumstances for supporting a child. I was just intrigued because nowadays you DO see teenagers getting pregnant purposefully without any means to support the child.

I don't care what people say about stigma of teen mums being wrong because SOMETIMES the stigma is right. Sometimes it's wrong. Sadly though, every day it becomes more apparent, espec on television, that all people want to see is the negative stigma of a teen mum. Rarely is the media interested in a teen mum who works, is in a happy stable relationship, has their own home and is financially secure xx

My head hurts (and that is after reading only the last few pages) :dohh:

Please Note (saw a post about this):
BabyandBump does not allow minors (under 18 years old) to use the forum for trying to conceive support... EVER! Not even if you've already had a baby, or have had a MC while being on the forum. Not even if you are NTNP. You risk you account being banned if you ignore this important rule.

If you are pregnant, you have the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum. If you have had your baby then you have the 'Teenage Parenting' forum. Any kind of talk about TTC is not allowed in either.

Regardless of how this thread started, the subject/tone has clearly changed (plus it is borderline a conflict with BnB policies) so I think it is time to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"