Planned Teen Pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get very confused with all these Ally's and Olivia's .... my birth name is Olivia, but i've been called Ally for years .................. my brain is just frazzled .. although it's 1.45am here :lol: x

im rather embarrassed now :blush:lol ... i thought it was the other ally that started the worm thing last time :blush: by the other ally i mean the one who's just had her baby girl called olivia.

sorry :blush:

I think it's a bit harsh to automatically assume that a 16 and almost 19 year old do not have any form of income and are benefit scroungers :/

I get very confused with all these Ally's and Olivia's .... my birth name is Olivia, but i've been called Ally for years .................. my brain is just frazzled .. although it's 1.45am here :lol: x

im rather embarrassed now :blush:lol ... i thought it was the other ally that started the worm thing last time :blush: by the other ally i mean the one who's just had her baby girl called olivia.

sorry :blush:

Hun don't worry i know who you mean, there's just loads of Allys Olivia's Ally's Ally's Olivia's .. haha :rofl: xx

hehe sorry anyways :p didnt realise i was talking about the wrong ally until sam mentioned it to me on msn hehe

Jadelm - thankyou! :D its brilliant to hear that as i havent spoken to anyone who has been/goes there :)

aob1013 - thankyou :) ♥

divershona - thankyou so much for that :D it made me smile and brightened up my...err...morning! seeing as it's nearly 2am! i'd like to think we're pretty strong as a couple, we've been through a hell of a lot! it hasnt been pretty recently. and im hoping that a new life in our..lives?..will help..infact i know it will. :) this may just be the most reckless thing im going to do. but it's planned to perfection..i hope!

:) xx

Jadelm - thankyou! :D its brilliant to hear that as i havent spoken to anyone who has been/goes there :)

aob1013 - thankyou :) ♥

divershona - thankyou so much for that :D it made me smile and brightened up my...err...morning! seeing as it's nearly 2am! i'd like to think we're pretty strong as a couple, we've been through a hell of a lot! it hasnt been pretty recently. and im hoping that a new life in our..lives?..will help..infact i know it will. :) this may just be the most reckless thing im going to do. but it's planned to perfection..i hope!

:) xx

OMG u just made me realise its 2 am! i was going to go to bed 4 hours ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BabyandBump operates a strict NO under 18's using the forum for the following:
Waiting to try (WTT)
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Two Week Wait (2WW)
(Non-pregnant minors using the 'Teen Pregnancy' forum may have their account restricted or banned without warning).

Just wanted you to know its against conduct at BnB to ttc under 18.

She was a member as an adoptive/step mum before they lost their baby, not because she wanted to ttc.

I'm sure if there was an issue, Mods would have deleted her account by now. No need to just bring up stuff.

I'm sure if there was an issue, Mods would have deleted her account by now. No need to just bring up stuff.

Maybe they just hadn't seen it yet. I bring it up because I believe the rules are there for a good reason. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble.

Well instead of doing it publicly why not just privately message a mod/admin? Because if they are aware of the situation and are happy with it, this is humiliating her, which isn't really fair.

^^WSS.
And maybe you should apologise for making a wrong assumption about her? Instead of just picking on another thing. It just seems to be uneccessary.

You can still be on here if you are a teen who is TTC I'm pretty sure as long as you have been pregnant or in her case a step/adoptive mom. I think other girls are on here who are trying to TTC.

My baby wasn't planned, but I have nothing aganst alot of the teens who did plan.

I think as long as your relationship is good, you have a decent amount of money and somewhere to live, then planning is fine (as long as your over the legal age, planning before 16 is a bit silly, you don't even have any qualifications then)

If im in a decent relationship by the time I'm 19, I plan on TTC again, so the next baby will be planned.

I think the only reason it's looked down upon so much about teens ttc is because of all the bad press we get.

18 and 19 is adult, and yet if they ttc, they're stupid teens after the goverments money who dont know who to look after a child :grr:

At 14 i was head over heels in love and was with the boy that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, then i didn't text him back for an hour so we broke up! I have always been fairly mature for my age but I also believe that most if not all teenagers can be very very naive.

I don't believe that anybody that young can truly be in love and in a position to raise a family no matter how mature
they think they are. As for age gaps my husband is 4 years older than me but if we had started dating when I was 14 my dad would have hit the roof!

But I believe if you PLAN a baby you have to be able to support that child. I am not saying they can't I just think they should be in a good job before they plan

xx

You can still be on here if you are a teen who is TTC I'm pretty sure as long as you have been pregnant or in her case a step/adoptive mom. I think other girls are on here who are trying to TTC.

the mods have made it clear that this section isn't for ttc but it is here for step/adoptive/biological parents, anyone ttc uses the ttc section :shrug: I think maybe you misunderstood it lol

thought i'd join this ^-^
im Lora and im waiting to start trying to conceive for a little while.
im 16 and 11 months...and i know there is a huge amount of stigma and stereotypes attached to "the average 16 year old" who doesn't have a clue about anything to do with life because they've barely lived.

but please, just hear me out.
myself and my partner Jess lost our accidental baby 2 months ago now....and things arent too great.
i believe we've proved ourself as a couple that we are so young (she is 18, nearly 19) and yet survived the early birth and death of our little girl Evie May.

we're not looking to replace her...but all we can think about is babies. i've been broody practically all of my life and so has she.

neither of us have had easy lives, Jess in particular has been through some things that.....absolutely nobody should have to endure. and im absolutely amazed that she has survived all of them....just.

when Jess was pregnant, both of our lives started to pick up and we had a new meaning, a new reason to be happy and enjoy life.
that was sadly taken away from us and has left a....pure ache in our hearts.

despite Jess being older, more mature and officially an adult, we decided on myself being the one who would try to conceive. this is due to the problems we had with Evie May....we don't want to risk it again and im honestly not sure if Jess could survive losing a third baby.

a mum at 17? most probably not the dream life i had planned when i was a wee lass - though i did want kids young - ...but it may just help to close up the wounds the loss of our little girl left behind. and it may just keep us both going. which is what im hoping for.

thankyou for reading,
i do fully understand if you don't agree with this..but everyone's entitled to their own opinion :)
so please don't patronize me. i may be young in years, but ive been through a lot and have become sadly wiser than i should do.

thankyou again :)
Lora x

Not trying to be rude, but how long have you been in a committed relationship and do you have somewhere to live, enough money etc, have you actually figured out how much everything is gonna cost?
Also although I understand the pain of a loss, its not a reason to just have a baby, your aching for the baby you lost, another baby cant replace that. Nor can you have a baby 'just to keep you going' you have to have the babies best interests at heart, not your own. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back