Planning a gender revel after getting harmony test. Should I trust results?

Jess19

Reaction score
I had the harmony test done and we decided to foling out gender.
DH and I have a huge gender revel party planned in less than 2 weeks and in nervous the results could be wrong.
Anyone have any input on this or the harmony test?
Thanks

My Panorama (much like Harmony) came back inconclusive, unfortunately... But if I'd been able to get the results, I'd have been inclined to believe them. I think having DNA examined is pretty conclusive. I'd probably trust that more than an early gender scan, to be honest. In fact, I had my gender scan at 16 weeks and the results seemed clear, but in was still too nervous to accept it. Thankfully gender has been confirmed 3 more times since then (most recently at 27 weeks) so I'm finally feeling confident enough to buy stuff. I'll still be bringing a blue outfit to the delivery just in case, though. LOL

Thanks for the input. My test came back fine, I'm just nervous that it could be wrong lol Google has some horror stories. I need to step away from Google right now.
I just hope it's correct. You are right, it's DNA so it has to be pretty accurate

They generally give you a percentage when it comes to the sex. In our case it was >99.8% that baby was a boy. I'm not going to argue with a percentage that high, but won't be telling the sonographer at our 20 week scan that we know the gender so they can look for some potty shots to confirm.

Thanks I didn't know they gave a precent. I'm gig g to ask about that when I go to the Drs next week

Ours was correct if that makes you feel any better.
We were told boy, and confirmed at the 20 week scan.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->