Planning to self examine (VE's)

i cant tell how dialted I am as my cervix is posterior but im really effaced got not alot of cervix to feel there at all just cant quite reach to pop my finger inside at all caus babys head is not angled very convienantly, but im probably at least 1-2cm caus its so soft, completely different to ds2 when i still had quite a long cervix which was still firm at 41wks

With second babies you can walk around anywhere from 2-5cm with nothing in the way of ctx. I know someone who was 5cm for a week.

can your inner cervix dilate more when your outer is only a few cms? or do they dilate at the same time?

the MW was so surprised when my cervix was so unfavorable with ds2 she couldnt do any sweeps on me it was that high and difficult lol, i reckon a good sweep would put me in labour this time lol

Tmi- mines still quite firm about 2 cm long I'd guess, cheerio size ha ha and angled so the opening us facing towards my back iykwim. Anyway I'm guessing it all means not yet ha ha. Xx

Sounds like a good idea being able to do it yourself! I've never felt mine though, I think it's too far to reach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->