Plans for the week?

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
Anyone up to anything exciting?

No great plans here - will meet a friend for tea one night and my brother turns 18 at the end of the week (that makes me feel old! :cry:) Other than that, it will be a quiet one!

:flower:

This week i am:

Monday - working
Tuesday - meeting my mommy friends for softplay or park
Wednesday - spending the day with my bestest and her daughter then slimming world on the night
Thursday - Out with my dad in the morning
Friday - Work

A full week which i love and the week after payday so can buy a few bits that i want :happydance:

Getting carpet fitted in Daisy's room after 2 years of making do :yipee: xx

Monday, I have a lady comming round, to do with play development
Tuesday, Off to see my aunty, cousin and his baby
Wednesday, Got dentist at 8.50am, then have my brother and his friend round to do some DIY and im cooking them dinner

Rest of the week is unplanned, I'll probably go to see my mum and dad a fair bit, and prob go for a walk with A and my Nan on Saturday or something.

Monday, I have a lady comming round, to do with play development
Tuesday, Off to see my aunty, cousin and his baby
Wednesday, Got dentist at 8.50am, then have my brother and his friend round to do some DIY and im cooking them dinner

Rest of the week is unplanned, I'll probably go to see my mum and dad a fair bit, and prob go for a walk with A and my Nan on Saturday or something.

That all sounds nice apart from the dentist bit.....and it also reminds me that I have the dentist on Friday :dohh:

Not much here either,
Monday taking LO down the beach if weather persists, or soft play later on have 2 houses to view
Tuesday drs, friends coming to do my hair
Weds. Nothing planed
Thurs food shop, coffee morning seeing family
Friday take LO swimming
Sat see friends
Sunday carvery and family day

I dont really think I have much planned this week,but I do have the week off work:happydance:

Im going to go swimming a couple of days,and probably shopping too.
Tuesday night OH is dragging me to a football match,but Ive roped my best friend into coming as well so I have someone else uninterested in the game to chat too:haha:
Ive got to go into work on Wednesday evening for a meeting and some training,and will probably go out for tea with some of the girlies afterwards.

Other than that,Ive got an easy week :flower:

This week I'm meeting friends most days, have 5 weeks of maternity leave left so trying to do as much as possible

Liv - have a fab week off!

Loui - I hope your week doesn't go too quick, I bet you want time to slow down a little? xxx

May I ask how old you are booflebump?

Cleaning, the last of packing, and moving out this week. It's going to be an extremely stressful week. :wacko:

Nope, no plans here...just work, go home, work and go home. :lol:

I've spent all day putting together our wedding gift list which i'm mega excited about, nothing planned until Thursday. My little sis has her driving lesson from here to I have to let her in, then I'll take Jacob to his monkey music lesson, then I have the dreaded dentist :(. Friday I have all my fingers crossed as my other sister has her Masters interview. Then Sat its a girly morning at the Bridal shop :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->