Plans for this evening?

A

AppleBlossom

Just nosing :)

I am going to eat pizza, have a bath, put my pjs on, maybe come on here for a bit then go to bed :D

Anyone?

I'm going to bed very soon - I'm old and boring xxx

I bought a massive easter egg from thortons today, for a fiver!!! lol
I'm goin to have munch and watch some tele...nothing exciting at all really!! x x

well we had dinner at mums, come home at 7, put maddi too bed and i'm now in my pjs with ncis on the tv, planning on watching tv, bnb-ing and an early night!

sounds like a plan hun!
Just having some hot milk and caramel digestive biscuits! yummy
Then early night for me as on a course tomorrow!
Enjoy you pizza

I was very pleased with myself I got Lily into her cot for 8pm and she's been asleep since! Woohooo! So now I'm catching up on my soaps on sky plus, bnbing and waiting for OH to bring me a kfc home! mmmm

Went to IL's for dinner now holly is in bed :happydance: So i think a night of eating choccie biscuits and BnBing!!!

We went for a lovely long walk around some local woods with Dogbert then came home and darling boy said we should have takeaway and I didn't argue! He had pizza and I had Chinese and now we are chilling out together on the sofa with the kittens and dog by our feet!!

x

im on here listeneing to steve cheering and grring at the liverpool game!
im planning on being on here then have a relatively early night!

Aww Pops. You always sound like you and your OH have a gorgeous time whatever you do :)

MUST... GO... IN... BATH...

I have a very exciting night planned of eating leftovers and washing clothes. I am a party animal!

I'm watching random programs on BBC iPlayer, because i have nothing better to do! :lol:

Aww Pops. You always sound like you and your OH have a gorgeous time whatever you do :)

I know its a bit sickly but we really do.....we really are the best of friends and just love hanging out together. Be it out walking, watching a movie, taking the absolute piss out of each other we laugh so much every day and even with everything we have gone through, we have never let that slip.

I feel genuinely lucky every day to have the relationship we do....:blush:

Now go get in the bath!

x

I know its a bit sickly but we really do.....we really are the best of friends and just love hanging out together. Be it out walking, watching a movie, taking the absolute piss out of each other we laugh so much every day and even with everything we have gone through, we have never let that slip.

I feel genuinely lucky every day to have the relationship we do....:blush:

Now go get in the bath!

x

:D that's so nice! Out of all the shit you've been through at least you have someone like that around. I wish I could find something like that!
Bath has been put off till morning lol I can't be bothered moving!

Matts gone to the gym so Ive just done my Ministry of Sound Dance Workout DVD and had a shower, now Im off to eat my Mars easter egg and watch some telly :)

I promised Id hoover but I cant be arsed.

xxx

Everyones been asleep all evening in my house. Left me on my tod! I had a lovely hot bath... I think I may jump on the pizza bandwagon

Ive just put a Dr Otker in the oven. Not exactly a dominos but credit crunch and all that

Matts gone to the gym so Ive just done my Ministry of Sound Dance Workout DVD and had a shower, now Im off to eat my Mars easter egg and watch some telly :)

I promised Id hoover but I cant be arsed.

xxx

Um a fitness dvd and then an egg??? :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->