Play.com

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there any good for buying games from? Whats delivery like?

Wanting to buy OH a game off there for valentines day so wanting to order tonight

I bought some DVD's and a WII game from there the other day. Delievery was quick per royal mail. They updated me per email the whole time where my delievery was. They dispatch every single item on it's own which is a bit weird but hey you don't have to pay for it. lol

I would defo recommend it.

i use play.com alot and i love em. fast delivery and they keep u updated via email
defo recommend em hun!

xx

Definitely recommend them! As above, they keep you updated with emails (telling you when they've sent it out etc) and usually they deliver within 1-2 days.

i would definately recommend, i order from them all the time!!

recommended :thumbup:
Never had any problems x

I have used them a LOT, used them for Christmas 2008 for a lot of stuff...Fast delivery and pretty reasonable :) Would defo recommend them! :thumbup:

Got DH something from one of the Play Traders for this Christmas just gone too. :)

xx

And honestly their prices are amazing. lol. Bought seasons 13 & 14 of ER last month...a tenner each...BARGAIN!

I've order once and they took the money twice and sent two of what I ordered. I emailed them and they said they would put the money back straight away and not dispatch the 2nd one well they didn't I had to send it back once it arrived to get my money.

I use them alot and there great to be honest.

I've used them quite a few times and only ever had one problem.

Coincidently it was OH's valentines present last year :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->