Playmobil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I really want to get my LO some playmobil this yr, we haven't really brought any if it in the past other than what my older dd had in her advent calender last yr, but i was really impressed with the quality, that's why i want to start a collection for my youngest.

She will be 2 a week before Christmas, shall i start her off with the 123 range? we have no problems with her putting stuff in her mouth, im more worried with the other sets, all the little pieces going missing, what did or does your LO have at this age, and which ones do they really like playing with? thanks for any help, from a novice lol :thumbup:

Definitely go for 123 at this age. They do a great zoo one.
The normal playmobil have some tiny bits in them and at 3 and 1/2 years old my LO is always losing his little pieces like knives and forks etc xx

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Playmobil-1-2-3-6754-Large-Zoo/dp/B001GMATSE

:flower: xx

Awesome Thank you, that zoo looks great, i will stick with the 123 then :)

We got DD that Playmobil zoo and a few other 123 sets when she'd just turned 1 (her birthday is December aswell) and she probably plays with them more than ever now at 2y9m. She's a bit obsessed with the baby and pram from the zoo set :haha: I was going to get her normal Playmobil this xmas but i'll probably go for sets with less small pieces or put them away til she's older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"