Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Seriously, 4 bfps in August!!! I really hope we see some more this next week! Come on bumb buddies!

Julie I see 3 lines!!!! Fx for you that this is your bfp! I would defo contact your doc on Monday if things are still looking good so you can start on progesterone. I'm so excited!!! I think there are going to be more BFPs coming this month!!!

That will only be 11dpo so I am not expecting a bfp but it would be awesome! I am getting some first response.

That will be 13dpo for me which is when I got my last bfp, so FX we both get pretty pink lines!

Should I tell DW tonight or should I wait? Should I try a digi later? I'm so scared of a chemical...It does NOT seem real at this point.

Also, should I try an over the counter prog cream or just wait to talk to my doc? Would it hurt anything if I did?

I would tell DW, trust me, even IF it happens to be a chemical you'll want DW to know so she can comfort you. I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use an over the counter progesterone cream but I don't think you need it, I mean Kara's progesterone was around the same as yours

Ok, I will definitely tell her. I don't think I'll be able to hide it anyway. She has asked about 500 times if I'm pregnant. She will most likely ask again tonight and I will smile...I suck at hiding things. I bought little doggie t-shirts for our pups back in Jan or Feb that say "mommy's knocked up" and "the baby did it". I am so excited to get to open them finally! lol

Kara-Did the doc say anything about your prog or seem concerned at all?

Ok, I will definitely tell her. I don't think I'll be able to hide it anyway. She has asked about 500 times if I'm pregnant. She will most likely ask again tonight and I will smile...I suck at hiding things. I bought little doggie t-shirts for our pups back in Jan or Feb that say "mommy's knocked up" and "the baby did it". I am so excited to get to open them finally! lol

Did you do a happy dance when you saw the lines? Lol I did when I got mine. I bet she'll be so excited! You have to post is a pic of them in their shirts cuz that's too cute

Lol I will for sure. I didn't do a happy dance...I think I'm way too skeptical still lol I was more like, "lines? are those really lines? on all 3? that can't be evaps on all of them...I better go get the camera and take a pic to show the girls..." and then I got on here to get your opinions lol I'll do a happy dance when they are still pink later today, tomorrow, Monday, and I get some blood tests! Until then, I'm still in disbelief. I'm a delayed celebrator lol

Julie, I definitely see the line and they all definitely look pink!!!!!

Congrats to you <3

Julieee sooo happy for u Hun...those lines r defenitely there...woohoo :)

Nichole-I am trying to hold my pee for at least 6 hours...so my goal is to test around 3:30 or 4:30 (it's 12:10 here now). I just took a shower and it was so hard not to pee...mind you, I hold my pee during the day most of the time and it's normally not a problem. It's prob in my head though lol I still have some cramping/uncomfortableness in lower abdomen and slight bit of lower back pain. I'm so scared I'm going to see blood or something! Please, please be a sticky bean!!!

Should I do my digi today? I have 2 so I was thinking I'd do one today and see...then maybe I would do another tomorrow morning or Mon morning. Idk.

Nichole-I am trying to hold my pee for at least 6 hours...so my goal is to test around 3:30 or 4:30 (it's 12:10 here now). I just took a shower and it was so hard not to pee...mind you, I hold my pee during the day most of the time and it's normally not a problem. It's prob in my head though lol I still have some cramping/uncomfortableness in lower abdomen and slight bit of lower back pain. I'm so scared I'm going to see blood or something! Please, please be a sticky bean!!!

Should I do my digi today? I have 2 so I was thinking I'd do one today and see...then maybe I would do another tomorrow morning or Mon morning. Idk.

Julie id say dont test with a digi today...surely do another test after the hold...c how the lines look and then think of the digi..im sure there will b lines...im just nervous abt a digi :flower:

Julie I'd wait on the digi. Remember how dark my first test was? Digi was still neg that day. Got a pos digi the next day when I saw my line was darker. It's heartbreaking to see that "not pregnant" even when you really are.

Rachel-What do you think about the prog? Should I wait until I talk to doc and see what she says or should I do prog cream just incase?

Did you girls have cramping during 2ww? I'm just scared since I haven't actually missed AF yet...I usually don't have cramping like this until about the time I get spotting before AF and usually not even this much.

Nope, wasn't concerned in the least! It was around the same with my first pregnancy and the MC had NOTHING to do with the progesterone, in fact, the progesterone was what kept my body thinking I was still preggo all that time! Wouldn't hurt to be monitored but trust your body will know what to do!! So excited for you!!! Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->