Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Cramping is totally normal, promise! I had it with my son for awhile and we found out at 3 w 4 d.

I had a ton of cramping. I got it bad 5-6 dpo which I'm sure was implantation then from the day I got my bfp - prob a week or more. I still get little twinges here and there. And I am still terrified of seeing blood whenever I go potty lol. You could start the cream now but I dunno what it would do since it has a slower absorption thru the skin. I think they prescribe transvaginal? But maybe your prog will rise on its own since the corpus luteum is being told to keep pumping it out by the baby? I think that's how it works. Oh and I think some of the cramping comes from the corpus luteum and your ovary bc when I had my u/s my left ovary was like 8x bigger than the right and that's where I'm having a lot of pangs. That's the side they said I ovulated from too. I'm soo excited to see your next test!!

I also wouldn't use anything hormone/OTC without talking to you doctor, I'm sure it will be no prob to do a progesterone check with your first beta! :)

Oh yeah and can I just say that DH has been so sweet? Yesterday he cleaned the house and even did the floors...then last night he wanted to go downtown with some friends but I didn't care to go. He got in the shower to get ready, ironed his clothes then eventually came down in his pjs and said, I can't leave you here, I feel bad....aww. It's not that I cared he went I just didnt feel like it. Being surrounded by drunks when you can't join them? No thank you.

Rachel-That was sweet of him! I don't blame you for not wanting to go...I'm already thinking about a wedding DW is in in Oct and how I won't be able to drink...hope no one asks any questions bc I'm a horrible liar! lol I'm not a huge drinker anyway, so I don't go out much for the same reason (no fun to watch others get drunk while you're sober lol).

Hey Jury - I wanted to reach out - my sister in law is married to a lovely lady. They had two cycles with anon donor but nothing took. They are pretty cut up. I was wondering how you and your DW went about organizing your whole situation? I'd love to give her some support and positive info next time I see her x

Gah Julie your good news is making wish I could fast forward my TWW! I am so happy for you :)

OMG Julie!!! My CB digi was positive on 10Dpo but my FRER was a bit darker than yours (I think I implanted on 7/8dpo).. I think your best bet is a digi w/ fmu tomorrow.. I am SO happy for you.. This is insane!!

Vivian-I answered you in the private message you sent. Feel free to ask any questions!

Nichole-I can't wait for you to test either! Your chart looks great!

Morgan-Thanks! I can't believe it either...I'm gonna test in an hour probably. That will be a 6-7 hour hold...

Mirolee-Why is there no temp for today??? I'm anxious for you to test...

Rachel that's reassuring about the corpus luteum/ovary pains.. I have been having lots of stabs from the one I ovulated from also.. It was worrying me of an ectopic.. Only 17 days to go til my scan!!!

Same here, several of my shooting/stabbing pains have come from the right side. Ugh I need to pee so bad...trying to wait as long as I can!!! lol DW doesn't get off for another 3 1/2 hours...I can't wait!

Holy shit, I just realized that our due date (assuming this is the real deal) is also our anniversary! lol I can't believe I hadn't even thought of that before!

Have you stocked up on HPTs?? Lol I've already seen 3 lines today so hopefully she's convinced! I bet you're so excited, sharing it w/ OH is the BEST part.. Next you'll be driving yourself bonkers for a scan!! FX'd they're darker for you, I'm sure you're over the moon!!! :)

I'm cramping low :( I feel aweful. I ate a huge cupcake and now u feeleven worse. The brick has turned into a boulder. Is it all over?

Hahahaha rachel...i agree with u ...pee julie peee....

Top is this morning's FRER and bottom is just now

DSCN2041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"