Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yesssssssssssss!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! Omfg this month is crazy lucky!

RIGHT?!?! I even thought..."that's too many bfps in one month, there's no way I'll get one" I cannot believe it! As you can see, I did not take the advice not to do the digi lol I couldn't resist!

RIGHT?!?! I even thought..."that's too many bfps in one month, there's no way I'll get one" I cannot believe it! As you can see, I did not take the advice not to do the digi lol I couldn't resist!

Awesome :happydance::happydance: so glad u didnt take our advice not to do a digi....love seeing tht word.....so so may blessings to u hun:hugs:

Me too Katrina! I really, really hope we see many more this month or at least really soon!

Omgggggg Julie!!! This is just crazy!!!! Omgggggg another bump buddy!!! Yay!! I can't get over this month!!!!

EEEEEEK!!!!! I missed so much! I was at an adoption faire! Lol. Congratulations Julie!!!! I was gonna tweak, but obviously no need for it!! AHHHHH I'm so freaking excited for everyone- so crazy how many BFPs there have been this month!!!!!

:hugs: Vivian I hope it is not over! Where are you at in your cycle?

Sonia- what about you? Have you tested again?

I'll probably test August 31st too for fun, won't be expecting much though lol. I'll be 10dpo.

I know Sonia and Mirolee are both getting close to testing...Sonia and I are on the same cd and I think 1 day off on dpo.

I can't wait for everyone to test!

When should I change my signature and such? I'm almost a little scared to change it just yet...maybe in a few days?

Julie-I think that it is completely up to you! I would change mine probably but that's me.
Question time-why would I have ewcm twice in the tww. Once was two days ago and then again today?

I'm two days away from end of cycle. Day 32ish (ish because the last few cycles have been a bit bumpy). I just feel gross and exhausted and teary. I was invited to a bbq today... I'm lying on my bed right now feeling disgusting and disappointed. I feel heavy in the belly still. I don't know what it all means.

I guess I'm technically able to call it an official "missed period" on Monday.

I'm so excited for everyone who has BFPs!

I'm two days away from end of cycle. Day 32ish (ish because the last few cycles have been a bit bumpy). I just feel gross and exhausted and teary. I was invited to a bbq today... I'm lying on my bed right now feeling disgusting and disappointed. I feel heavy in the belly still. I don't know what it all means.

I guess I'm technically able to call it an official "missed period" on Monday.

I'm so excited for everyone who has BFPs!

Your not out yet!

Katrina-I didn't really have EWCM necessarily, but I had a lot of creamy cm. When I had a bm one day a huge blob of it came out...that usually only happens during O time with EWCM. If that's unusual for you in 2ww it could be a good thing...

Vivian-I've been feeling heavy/crampy/gross/bloated in lower abdomen...could be a good thing

I'm already crampy and had EWCM today randomly. I'm only 3dpo LOL I don't think i've experienced a true TWW in quite a while! Hopefully the swimmers stood strong in there! Lol

Julie- If it were me i'd probably change my signature, you saw 'pregnant' on a digi- it's totally official. :)

I'm already crampy and had EWCM today randomly. I'm only 3dpo LOL I don't think i've experienced a true TWW in quite a while! Hopefully the swimmers stood strong in there! Lol

Julie- If it were me i'd probably change my signature, you saw 'pregnant' on a digi- it's totally official. :)

When I read "adoption faire" I thought... wait? You're adopting a kid? That's ballsy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->