Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Kara-That's so cool!

Firsttime-Yay for crosshairs!

Frsttime - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Yours too Morgan :(

I have some shitty news - did a test this morning and BFN. Officially late for my period. I have no f*cking idea what is going on and I'm close to screaming because I thought firstly that my cycles were back and secondly that I was actually pregnant and I just want to cry and cry and cry but its a f*cking monday and I have to go to work and suck it up and start this new major project with my boss. I feel like such a desperate failure and I want DH so badly to be here with me and I have no one. I don't know what to do.

Sandy- that must have been so incredibly hard for you, I can't even imagine. I miscarried very early and I know it tore me apart and I just constantly wanted to cry but you are so strong. I hope that you get your rainbow baby very very soon. Yay for crosshairs! You're that much closer!

Mommy- good luck with o! Hope you get lots of bd'ing in so you can catch that little egg!

Kara- that's so awesome!

Vivian- I know how you feel hun, my last cycle I was late too and had my hopes up only for AF to rear her ugly head, however some women still don't get BFPs until after they've missed their period. You're not out until the :witch: shows. Hang in there and be strong :hugs: it will happen. I know it must be so hard with DH so far away. You have us to talk and rant to anytime you need it

Julie-I love the pictures.
Vivian-Sorry your so down. But she isn't here yet, so your still in the game.
AFM: I have renewed hope that we will conceive eventually maybe not this cycle or the next but it can happen. A friend of mine is pregnant after being married for 3 years, they never prevented pregnancy. They thought they could never have children his sa was not good, she has pcos coupled with a stomach disease, thats medicine generally prohibits pregnancy.

Happy birthday Kara!

I just called DH and cried on the phone to him for half an hour. I'm calling my gyno today and also going to try to find a reproductive endo to meet with. F*ck this, I'm so tired of not feeling like I have any idea of what is going on with me. It's making me want to quit my job and just move back to Boulder. I'd rather be unemployed and with DH that employed and totally miserable.

Happy Birthday Kara!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Vivian-Are you from Boulder?

firstime- thanks for sharing. that was very touching. you are one strong chic! I hope you get a sticky one soon!

Kara- happy bday!!!

Nikki- You have to post a 20 weeks picture (or do you have one of you now?!!) so that I can see what to expect.. As I'm sure I'll get bigger this time around. We are going on vaca on Thanksgiving to a Steelers game, but it will be freezing winter and I'll be 20 weeks! So jw what I'm in for.. ;)

...... and I seeeee you Miroleeeeeee..... ;)

Oh Wow Sandy I didn't realize the NILMDTS Foundtaion took pictures for you guys also.. All of the ones I have posted of Jaxon are from them.. They came out and took bunches of him in different outfits (aw his Steeler's onesie w/ his name I ordered from Etsy.. :/) and I LOVED them, the lady did a FABULOUS job. What a wonderful organization.. I felt like they had given my son back to me when we went and picked up her pictures a few weeks later, really an amazing gift for families like ours. Still sending lots of love Sandy.. <3

P.s. Just ordered my preggo tea and I'm stoked.. has NETTLE leaf (any input on WHY anyone? Amanda?!), rasp leaf extract, fennel, rose hip, alfalfa leaf, and some other crazy things.. Lol can't wait to be a health freak, it feels so good and I've only just begun!!

They truly are an amazing organization! We didn't have him in anything we had bought for pictures. We were totally unprepared, but they are still amazing. And I know what you mean by that.. I'm thankful to have them. It's hard, but it's getting better every day. I am blessed to have an amazing Hubby, family, and group of friends and co-workers!

And yes, sooo happy! I feel like I won half the battle just by O'ing lol.

Thanks ladies! He was something special, and I can only hope that in losing him, somebody else's baby will be saved because my doctor hadn't seen it in her 10 years.. bet she is more aware. There has to be something good to come of it.

Happy Birthday Kara!! I hope you have a wonderful day.

Vivian-Are you from Boulder?

S'pose now that I've cried I should intro myself properly ... specially since we are sort of on first names here...

Real name is Amelia,and I'm from Australia, I moved to the USA with my BF who then became my DH a few years ago. We originally landed in Pittsburgh before moving to Boulder. I now split time between LA - where I am for work and Boulder where DH is for work.

So.. yeah, I guess I'm from Boulder, tho not originally...

Today I am torn between going into work and pretending I'm fine, and going into work and telling them I quit and then calling my landlord and telling her that I'm subletting this apartment out and then packing up all my stuff and driving to Vegas with the dogs, then Moab, then Boulder and just calling it all off. I love my work, I love my career but it is so hard to truly enjoy the fruits of hard work when you have no one to share it with and everything feels grey and tasteless.

Amelia, totally get what you are saying. Can you find something work-wise with Hubby? Don't quit in the heat of the moment, but it sounds like you definitely have some soul searching ahead. Hang in there. It WILL get better!!

Morgan- Check out page 214... I posted on on Sat.

Vivian- sorry you are feeling so down. What do you do for a living? I live in Westminster CO. Maybe its time for you to look for a new job in the denver/boulder area and then quit. I work in Boulder. I did go see a reproductive endo and he was AMAZING. I saw Dr. Bush at conceptions (https://www.conceptionsrepro.com/default.aspx). They are like the #1 or #2 conceptions clinic in the USA. They are located at the new big Exempla hospital on 287 (in Lafayette).

I think I owe you all....20 weeks (ish)

Oh hey hey! Lookin BEAUTIFUL!!! I can only hope I have a nice round bump like that to show off by vaca time.. Oooh I just can't wait! Are you feeling any more distinct jabs yet?

Amelia, totally get what you are saying. Can you find something work-wise with Hubby? Don't quit in the heat of the moment, but it sounds like you definitely have some soul searching ahead. Hang in there. It WILL get better!!

hehe - we've been trying for two years to figure this out. DH is a Scientist, and I work in TV.

While there is Science here in CA, it's a tough market to crack if you don't have a network (like anything) and while there is TV in Denver it's almost impossible to find a good ongoing job.

Happy Birthday, Kara! I hope you have a great day!

Julie - soo cute. I wish I had done something creative but I was too excited lol.

Sandy - sorry you are feeling sad. Did you get pictures with your little man?

Amanda - my teeth and gums were sore for about a week after my bfp. Hurt to brush my teeth.

Mirolee - so sorry AF came. I completely understand the BnB break. Have you thought of taking a break from temping and opking? Just a thought. Worked for me anyways. I can say things that we've all heard and are less than helpful, but I won't bc I know it sucks to hear over and over. So sorry dear.
Ooh! I hope its a good sign
Okay but on a serious note, did anyone watch NSync on the VMAs? I just found a YouTube clip of the whole Justin/NSync performance and finally got to watch it myself.
I love JT, the performance was amazeballs. Miley, on the other hand....I'm embarrassed for her.

Sandy, I am so sorry to hear what you have gone through :hugs:

Vivian, you're not out till AF shows. I'm so sorry that you're having a hard time.

My lower back hurt so badly last night that I had trouble sleeping. Boobs are sore too, but that's pretty typical for me. I'm 8dpo(ish) now. Having some serious cramps and stabbing pains too.

Oh my Sandy (I see Morgan calling you Sandy so I am assuming that's your name) I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: You are one strong lady. Also, YAY FOR CROSSHAIRS!!! :happydance: I knew you's get them!

Julie- Those puppy pics were super adorable! I'd get a shirt for our dog but hed go crazy. He hates clothes and would probably eat the shirt :haha:

Mommy-Bring on the opk pics and good luck catching that eggy!

Vivian- Don't lose hope! Like Ashlee said, you aren't out until the :witch: shows. Some women get late :bfp: Maybe you didn't implant until 12dpo and it needs 3-4 days for the hormone to show in your pee. Anything could be happening so try to keep your chin up :hugs:

Happy Birthday Kara!

AFM- Here are my new supposed symptoms (probably in my head lol) Acid reflux last night when I never get it normally, had to get up to pee about 10 times last night. It wasn't like a little pee, it was like get to the bathroom now before you piss the bed kind of pee. Maybe I ate too much watermelon or something I dunno. I've also been having mild cramps/pressure with a few stabby cramps here and there since last night. They are still going on now. Kinda feel like AF arriving cramps.

I am going to be heading out to get my progesterone levels check here in about an hour to hour and a half. DH has a meeting with a dermatologist this morning so I'll be getting my labs done then.

Vivian- sorry you are feeling so down. What do you do for a living? I live in Westminster CO. Maybe its time for you to look for a new job in the denver/boulder area and then quit. I work in Boulder. I did go see a reproductive endo and he was AMAZING. I saw Dr. Bush at conceptions (https://www.conceptionsrepro.com/default.aspx). They are like the #1 or #2 conceptions clinic in the USA. They are located at the new big Exempla hospital on 287 (in Lafayette).

HA - do you know anyone at High Noon Entertainment that is looking for an Associate Producer, Clearance Coordinator, Casting Coordinator or Production Coordinator? That's what I can do....

I have actually been to Conceptions but being in LA I can't use them for ongoing treatment. Its also almost impossible to do treatment when we are both in different cities all the time :(

HA - do you know anyone at High Noon Entertainment that is looking for an Associate Producer, Clearance Coordinator, Casting Coordinator or Production Coordinator? That's what I can do....

I have actually been to Conceptions but being in LA I can't use them for ongoing treatment. Its also almost impossible to do treatment when we are both in different cities all the time :(

Could you possibly move there and live off of DH's salary while looking for a job? Isn't the cost of living much less in Denver than it is in CA?

Could you possibly move there and live off of DH's salary while looking for a job? Isn't the cost of living much less in Denver than it is in CA?

I tried that for 6 months. If I worked in almost any other industry getting a job would be a no brainer. But I work in TV and the TV industry is not prevalent in Denver. The cost of living is actually fairly high in Denver. Boulder is exceptionally high. It's not just money - it's my sense of self. I have never been very good at being that girl that just stays home and lets her husband work. I need to work, I need to feel like I'm contributing and after working in a job for many years that I hated, now that I have found what I love I don't want to just "go to work" and punch in and punch out. I want to feel like I'm enjoying my time otherwise what is the point?

When I was staying home I was hugely depressed. I have very few friends in Boulder/Denver and none that I could just call up at noon on a tuesday to go and hang out ... I would sit at home or go to the gym and then face 7+ hours alone until my DH got home, exhausted from work and ready for bed.

Not the life I want to lead. It made me sad, depressed and it made us fight all the time. I hated not having my own money. When DH and I met in Australia I was earning more than him, had a house, a car... was totally independent... not having that freedom mentally is very difficult for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->