Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

UGH yeah, I saw that too. I like(d) Miley but after that... I'm not so sure how to feel.

But this is the JT/NSync performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWX3MyAgKAM

Omg Miley Cyrus was horrible!!!!!! Justin crushed it though...

Miley was SUPER bad! I just felt uncomfortable and embarrassed for her.

OMG Waves JT was soooo good.. Wish they had done more NSync!!

And whattt is Lady Gaga wearing?!!! Lol

I was a backstreet boys kinda girl growing up so N*Sync was the devil! :haha:

Nichole I completely agree about Miley... Just disgusting and embarrassing!

N sync was awesome though! Just wish they would've been on longer :(

I used one of those cheap shitty ones... should I go out and buy the expensive FR thingos? Rite Aid down the road is open for another hour *sigh*

Or should I just wait until ... IDK... I thought tomorrow was the start of my cycle... maybe it isn't...maybe it is.. who the hell knows I'm so down and sad right now.

I have acid reflux like crazy right now and it sucks :(

Sorry for your bfn Vivian :hugs:

Soooo I don't have cable and am waiting for the awards to be over so I can watch Miley be a hot mess lol and I'm pretty sure I had my wall literally wallpapered with nsync posters so excited to see that. Will have to watch online. However I did watch lady gaga. I'm not surprised by anything she wears anymore lol but I LOVE her anyway. I saw her when i was in London at te O2 arena and it was awesome

Oh i LOVE Lady gaga tooo... i saw her in rome in 2011 and then again in portland earlier this yr...really good..

Vivian im sorry ur feeling low...i think even if u and buy some frers wait till tomorrow morning and test with fmu....all the best hun

Back is killing me...im sure af is goin to show her face prettyyy soon...bring it on and lets get the game started:winkwink:

Oh i LOVE Lady gaga tooo... i saw her in rome in 2011 and then again in portland earlier this yr...really good..

Vivian im sorry ur feeling low...i think even if u and buy some frers wait till tomorrow morning and test with fmu....all the best hun

Thx - I did go and buy a pack. Will test tomorrow I guess.... :shrug:

Our son had what was called a velamentous cord insertion, and what that means from what I understand, is that the cord is not connected well and/or in a good place on the placenta. Where it should be in the middle, it's on the margin. Mine was also across my cervix. So when my water broke, the cord was ripped off of the placenta and he bled out. It all happened so fast. I hadn't had an epidural so they had to wait those precious minutes to put me under general. It was horrible. It is only a 1.1% chance of it happening.. so really statistics don't mean crap to me. Ha. They can detect it with Doppler and ultrasound if they are specifically looking for it. I had 21 ultrasounds and we still had no clue. None. They treat it by doing a C-section and not allowing you to go into labor. My next baby will be C-section probably around 36-37 weeks. We are fortunate enough to have probably 2 dozen pictures or so of him. The nurse on shift that night took some, we took a few, and an organization called Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep took some. I didn't think I wanted any, but I changed my mind the next day. I'm glad I have them to remember him by. NILMDTS sends in photographers to take pictures of babies who have passed away or are very ill and not expected to survive for the families free of charge. It doesn't matter how much money you have or don't have. They then load them on Dropbox and you have access to them.

Thank you all for your compassion. I am very fortunate and blessed to have met all of you, and I wish you nothing but the best! :)

AFM, guess who got crosshairs!? Yay! :) I'm 3 DPO today. I didn't even mess with anything on FF. Haha. I went to bed nauseated and woke up dizzy. So weird. Totally not symptom spotting. I don't expect anything, and that's okay. I'm just beyond thrilled I O'ed! OPK's are pretty much negative again. Now, the wait begins!

Oh Wow Sandy I didn't realize the NILMDTS Foundtaion took pictures for you guys also.. All of the ones I have posted of Jaxon are from them.. They came out and took bunches of him in different outfits (aw his Steeler's onesie w/ his name I ordered from Etsy.. :/) and I LOVED them, the lady did a FABULOUS job. What a wonderful organization.. I felt like they had given my son back to me when we went and picked up her pictures a few weeks later, really an amazing gift for families like ours. Still sending lots of love Sandy.. <3

P.s. Just ordered my preggo tea and I'm stoked.. has NETTLE leaf (any input on WHY anyone? Amanda?!), rasp leaf extract, fennel, rose hip, alfalfa leaf, and some other crazy things.. Lol can't wait to be a health freak, it feels so good and I've only just begun!!

And OMG SANDY!! I knew you'd see that spike.. nice job, I bet you are too happy for that! (LOL now only to make it 7 more days!!!! ;))

Just saw a friend-- they're 13 weeks and announcing their pregnancy. Bleck. Makes me so sad. I'm so happy for them but :( I want a baby so badly

i'm so sorry :( i know what you feel like, i remember that when i was trying for dd. :( huggggggggggggggge :hugs::hugs: to you hun, and i pray it happens soon for you.

I bought DH an Best.Dad.Ever coffee mug and I plan on putting that in a gift bag along with a positive test as the way of me breaking the news to him.

awwww that's so sweet! love it!!!

I used one of those cheap shitty ones... should I go out and buy the expensive FR thingos? Rite Aid down the road is open for another hour *sigh*

Or should I just wait until ... IDK... I thought tomorrow was the start of my cycle... maybe it isn't...maybe it is.. who the hell knows I'm so down and sad right now.

i used some from earlypregnancytests.com for dd, because i couldn't afford to buy the expensive ones each time.

cd 12 here ladies, due to O in 3-4 days. got partial ferning so it's close. determined not to miss it this month. have a playdate with new friends and kids today (excited) and hoping it goes well and we make some new friends! i could really use them. none of my close friends have babies. and two of them aren't even trying until march/april ish, and i'm hoping to have my second by may, so.... again, my kids will be way older. :(

be prepared for some opk shots soon when i'm not sure if they're pos or neg, so that you ladies can help me out. don't want to miss it again. :(

Yay for crosshairs, Sandy!! That's great!!

Ashlee- DH took me to NYC yesterday and there was a big crowd formed around the plaza hotel and we saw GaGa getting into her Bently to go to the VMAs!! I've got a little video of her blowing kisses to the crowd! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->