Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ashlee! How awesome to have that! Good luck! Hopin for your BFP! :)

AFM, hubby's headed out of town in the morning. Ugh. I hate it. He won't be home til late Thursday. Ew. I'm a sappy big baby, but I'm gonna miss him! I' OPK's are getting lighter. I don't know whether that means I O'ed or not in all honesty combined with all my other confusion like jacked up temps. Next cycle I will try the other route. Thanks for the pointers there. Just wait and keep temping I guess and see what happens. What do you guys think? Did I O? Did I not? I hate not knowing. I wish our bodies had a window so we could see what the heck is going on in there!

AND, it was 2 months ago today that we met and lost our little guy in the same moment. I am proud to say that I have kept it together today. It's not easy, but easier than it was. I never imagined that I would be in this situation, PRAYING for another BFP every single day. It almost seems unreal. I don't FEEL like a mama even though I am. I never got to hold my living, breathing baby. I think that makes me all the more desperate. I am so thankful for having him though -- it taught me that I could love someone more than I ever thought possible and that I could love my husband more than I already did. Just wanted to talk about him & the situation a bit today.. thanks for listening!

Whoa so chatty!

Ashlee. So stoked for you! I cannot wait to see your tests!!

Cassidy, you are so chipper!

Viv- I say :test:!

Julie, I'm still so happy for you. Huge :hugs: and :hugs: to dw! That's soooo exciting!

My gums have been SOO sore for the past day and nothing has changed , brushing my teeth hurts, and it normally never does. So strange.

Nichole, any symptoms?

That's weird, but could be a symptom! They say sensitivity and bleeding happens during pregnancy.. !! Let's hope! :)

Whoa so chatty!

Julie, I'm still so happy for you. Huge :hugs: and :hugs: to dw! That's soooo exciting!

My gums have been SOO sore for the past day and nothing has changed , brushing my teeth hurts, and it normally never does. So strange.

Nichole, any symptoms?

No not really. I think stuff is mainly in my head. Been a bit crampy today and tired. I got heartburn from a Pepsi which was weird. I'll prob start getting at 10 doo. I wanna poas now lol.

AFM, hubby's headed out of town in the morning. Ugh. I hate it. He won't be home til late Thursday. Ew. I'm a sappy big baby, but I'm gonna miss him! I' OPK's are getting lighter. I don't know whether that means I O'ed or not in all honesty combined with all my other confusion like jacked up temps. Next cycle I will try the other route. Thanks for the pointers there. Just wait and keep temping I guess and see what happens. What do you guys think? Did I O? Did I not? I hate not knowing. I wish our bodies had a window so we could see what the heck is going on in there!

AND, it was 2 months ago today that we met and lost our little guy in the same moment. I am proud to say that I have kept it together today. It's not easy, but easier than it was. I never imagined that I would be in this situation, PRAYING for another BFP every single day. It almost seems unreal. I don't FEEL like a mama even though I am. I never got to hold my living, breathing baby. I think that makes me all the more desperate. I am so thankful for having him though -- it taught me that I could love someone more than I ever thought possible and that I could love my husband more than I already did. Just wanted to talk about him & the situation a bit today.. thanks for listening!

I can't imagine how hard this must be but you are so strong and are going to be such a strong wonderful mama! Love and hugs to you x

Whoa so chatty!

Nichole, any symptoms?

hahahahah

I am so sorry about your little guy! He as an amazing mom. We are always here to listen.

AFM: I am still stuffed up but nothing exciting going on.

Whoa so chatty!

Nichole, any symptoms?

That's weird, but could be a symptom! They say sensitivity and bleeding happens during pregnancy.. !! Let's hope! :)

My gums were sore during my 2ww when they normally aren't.

Julie, I'm sorry if I missed it but have you guys told your donor the good news yet?

Sonia and Nikki-I am so jealous you'll be in Chicago! I love Chicago!

Nikki-Posting some pics now :)

Waves-We haven't told anyone yet...well, we told my brother bc he lives with us. I want to get betas done and at least wait until AF has officially been missed before we tell everyone.
We are having dinner with donor Thurs or Fri night, so we'll tell them then. I'm going to see my mom this weekend, so I'll tell her then. Then we will tell DW's parents next week when we have Rosh Hashanah dinner at their house. That will probably be it until 12 weeks though...except maybe a few close friends.

Here is a picture of Henry's shirt...

DSCN2053.jpg

Just saw a friend-- they're 13 weeks and announcing their pregnancy. Bleck. Makes me so sad. I'm so happy for them but :( I want a baby so badly

Ok, it won't let me post the pic that I want of the pups..but here's one that's ok. Of course one of them always has to move lol

DSCN2059.jpg

gaddamnit I tested and BFN, now cramping. AF due tomorrow. I want to kill things.

Julie- love the pics! Thanks!

firstime- what exactly happened to your baby during birth? So sorry to hear about the pain and suffering. You are one strong mommy!!! Praying for a BFP for you soon!

Julie - soo cute. I wish I had done something creative but I was too excited lol.

Sandy - sorry you are feeling sad. Did you get pictures with your little man?

Amanda - my teeth and gums were sore for about a week after my bfp. Hurt to brush my teeth.

Mirolee - so sorry AF came. I completely understand the BnB break. Have you thought of taking a break from temping and opking? Just a thought. Worked for me anyways. I can say things that we've all heard and are less than helpful, but I won't bc I know it sucks to hear over and over. So sorry dear.

I cannot wait until this week is over! AF is due Tues, so I really want to get past that. I just can't help but feel like she will show...I haven't missed my period since I first got it at 11! Plus I'm crampy, so that makes me feel like she will show. I usually have spotting by now, so that's a relief. I just want to get past AF due date and see some beta results and then I'll feel a little better hopefully. I just don't really feel like I'm really pregnant...
I glanced at some pregnancy boards, but I don't feel like I belong there...not only bc I just found out but also bc I know you girls! Why would I want to go anywhere else! lol

I bought DH an Best.Dad.Ever coffee mug and I plan on putting that in a gift bag along with a positive test as the way of me breaking the news to him.

Okay but on a serious note, did anyone watch NSync on the VMAs? I just found a YouTube clip of the whole Justin/NSync performance and finally got to watch it myself.

Okay but on a serious note, did anyone watch NSync on the VMAs? I just found a YouTube clip of the whole Justin/NSync performance and finally got to watch it myself.

No I was too busy stalking the interwebs for the awful Mile Cyrus/Robin Thicke gyrating situation...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->