Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I totally get that, Amelia. I hope everything works in your favor so you can get your :bfp: soon!

someone is eating something in the office and it smells really strongly of cat food. I am so disgusted. ha ha

Girls, have any of you experiences a tender cervix which is slightly painful during :sex: around ovulation?

So totally had Chinese for lunch. I was soooo craving it after you all had it the other night!! Not what I should be eating, but I will live. Making a dish along the lines of stuffed cabbage for dinner, except the stuffing is on the outside instead. Will be good to have leftovers since I will probably be working a lot this week. At least that will help with the waiting. If I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks 4 days last time, does anyone have any idea how many DPO that would have been?

Girls, have any of you experiences a tender cervix which is slightly painful during :sex: around ovulation?

yup- I haven't been able to pinpoint when it happens, but yes! It isnt constant though, it happens sporadically during my cycle.

So totally had Chinese for lunch. I was soooo craving it after you all had it the other night!! Not what I should be eating, but I will live. Making a dish along the lines of stuffed cabbage for dinner, except the stuffing is on the outside instead. Will be good to have leftovers since I will probably be working a lot this week. At least that will help with the waiting. If I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks 4 days last time, does anyone have any idea how many DPO that would have been?

If you had a 28 day cycle, and you O'd on cd 14, 3w4d would translate into 10 or 11 dpo I believe.

Totally get where you are coming from. I need to work, too. Not only for financial reasons, but for my self worth. I have to feel like I am contributing at home AND to society. :)

If you had a 28 day cycle, and you O'd on cd 14, 3w4d would translate into 10 or 11 dpo I believe.

Okay. I have no idea how long my cycle was. I had an AF in June and nothing til I found out I was pregnant in late October. Blah. Lol

I totally get that, Amelia. I hope everything works in your favor so you can get your :bfp: soon!

someone is eating something in the office and it smells really strongly of cat food. I am so disgusted. ha ha

Thanks so much- not many of my friends are very supportive or understand. They have all worked the same job since they left college and they don't understand the challenges associated with TV life and how you can't just "get a job somewhere else". DH and I argued about it for ages and ages and that's when I moved back to Boulder. But I kept getting job offers in LA and although I applied and networked my ass off in Denver nothing came of it. I still get periodic "we are considering you're application" emails from people and it drives me nuts.

I'm crampy a little this morning. I can't tell what is going on but the longer this goes on the more I feel like it's AF and not BFP :( barely holding it together today at work.

And I don't know when I usually O. This cycle was CD 20. Last cycle I have no idea because I had just had my son. Guess it's a secret ;) Thank you for trying to help me though!

Totally get where you are coming from. I need to work, too. Not only for financial reasons, but for my self worth. I have to feel like I am contributing at home AND to society. :)

YES!! I tried to fill my days up with things - at first it was lovely - nail salon, hair salon, coffees, staying at home watching Apple TV, walking the dogs.. and then it got lonely. I have always been extraordinarily busy since I was a kid.I used to dance 6 days a week, plus school, plus learning the violin... I love that feeling of always being busy and having something that would challenge my mind and body each day.

I just need so badly to feel like I'm contributing and my industry is so unforgiving when it comes to stepping out and having kids so I wanted to try to get as much of a network and as much of a name with credits as possible before we started trying so that when I tried to go back to work after a baby I would still have people willing to hire me. I work ongoing full time now but I'm only one step away from freelance which is what I have been for the past 1.5 years and freelance is so unstable. If no one hires you you have no work and there is nothing you can do.

Amelia...im sorry your having such a bad day hun...hugs to u ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!!

AFM - temp dropped this morning....af shud b here im guessing tomorrow...15dpo today...goin to my dr app in half hr to get my clomid refill... im pretty sure i didnt get preg this cycle bcos i od on right where i dont have a tube...my dr did tell me tht sometimes the other fallopian tube catches the egg but tht doesnt happen always...ive managed to keep myself together thinking tht this is wat happened...waiting to try again the next cycle :)

Ash, I can't wait for you to test! IB and nausea?! wooohooo

Lol I know. I'm thinking I'll probably test Thursday. Most of what I've read shows people getting BFPs about 3-4 days after they had spotting. I might test earlier if I end up getting a nice temp spike or really good symptoms or something

happy birthday kara!!!

and yeah, asm you better test soon, thursday? i don't think we can wait that long :)

happy birthday kara!!!

and yeah, asm you better test soon, thursday? i don't think we can wait that long :)

Lol I know, I'm going to have trouble waiting that long too, but I'd rather see those lines a few days later than no lines tomorrow lol

It hurts to sneeze. I just sneezed and my stupid ovary felt like the sneeze was a knif jamming me in the guts. WTH is going on?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARA!!!!

Nichole- Can't wait to hear your results!

I'm getting beta done today, find out tomorrow. Then again on wed find out thurs. Then they'll call me next tues to schedule my first apt between 7-9 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->