Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ash- you're strong. If I had 20 ICs and spotting i'd probably be testing every day after lmao.

Happy birthday Kara!!!

Amelia- so sorry you're feeling so down hun, I can only imagine how hard it is being away from DH. I really hope it's not AF :hugs:

Julie & Nichole- FX for awesome test results!
Lol, I'm trying, it's hard. But I REALLY hate seeing BFNs. Every time it hurts a little more.

Ash, I can't wait for you to test! IB and nausea?! wooohooo

Lol I know. I'm thinking I'll probably test Thursday. Most of what I've read shows people getting BFPs about 3-4 days after they had spotting. I might test earlier if I end up getting a nice temp spike or really good symptoms or something

Happy for you Ashlee! :happydance:
Thanks! Hopefully I'll get that BFP and have something to be REALLY happy about!

I'm subscribed to a thread on here like that. If it ended in AF the posts are turned red and BFPs are turned green.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...ms-dpo-af-bfp-please-read-first-post-137.html

Thanks! I'll check it out!

Holy crap you guys, that link is DA BOMB!

Lol I obsessed over it this month. And the last. Haha you will be entertained for hours!!!

Lol I obsessed over it this month. And the last. Haha you will be entertained for hours!!!

Good thing its slow at work today. I can't stop reading it!

I was SO grouchy last night. Poor OH! I snapped at him like 3 times. damn hormones.

I was SO grouchy last night. Poor OH! I snapped at him like 3 times. damn hormones.

Haha that was me yesterday morning. Looking back, I feel bad for DH but at the time he was just annoying lmao

Morgan- I dont think they are hcg testing, just progesterone

Vivian- So sorry if the :witch: is getting you. :hugs: Talk to your doc and see what they can do to help.

I am obsessively checking my e-mail for my results already :haha:. I am just so curious what it is! While we were at the doctors office I was complaining about it being super hot and dh is like 'Uh babe... it's actually kind of chilly in here'. I'm taking that as a good sign :)

Haha that was me yesterday morning. Looking back, I feel bad for DH but at the time he was just annoying lmao
Oh, OH was too! It was late (11pm, for me at least) and I was having trouble falling asleep, so I asked him to turn the TV off, or just go watch TV in the living room. He got grumpy with me and I kind of just went off on him. whoops.

I'm going to email my contacts back in Boulder/Denver to see if I can get a lead on a job. Im so depressed and a little scared to be at home by myself at the moment. Nothing is interesting to me. Normally I'm a bounce out of bed and walk the dogs/go to the gym/ cook breakfast etc person. I can barely function right now.

I'm sorry, I'm going to step aside for a bit. You ladies should all be enjoying your BFPs and cross hairs and symptoms without me over here in the corner.

:( I am so sorry you are feeling so cruddy :( I wish I could help you feel better. Take a BnB break if it helps but we will always be here for ya when you want to come back :hugs:

hey ladies, just popping in to remind you of something that i just thought of: julie's progesterone was 10.1 this cycle. and she was *medicated*! so this means that DONT ALWAYS RELY on the NUMBERS - because while yes, you want "good" numbers, it doesnt mean you're out if you dont have them! mine was a 14 this cycle, and another cycle it was 22, so i just wanted to remind everyone about that. the end :)

I was going to say the same to Nichole.. Even if your prog is low that is NO indicator that you're out (as we saw w/ Julie).. SINCE your egg is still floating around ;)

Amelia- we have ALL hit those walls where we feel like it just is never going to happen! Don't feel bad for it! :hugs: It's going to happen! Can you get vacay time from your job and just go hang out with hubby for a few weeks to relax and clear your mind?? It sounds like you just need to be close to him right now :hugs:

Ashlee- I was told (and did myself) tested 2 days after IB spotting. So I spotted on a Monday (around lunch time) and I tested on Wed FMU and got a great BFP! I did test with 2 different brand tests to make sure it wasn't an evap line.

hey ladies, just popping in to remind you of something that i just thought of: julie's progesterone was 10.1 this cycle. and she was *medicated*! so this means that DONT ALWAYS RELY on the NUMBERS - because while yes, you want "good" numbers, it doesnt mean you're out if you dont have them! mine was a 14 this cycle, and another cycle it was 22, so i just wanted to remind everyone about that. the end :)
That's true. I believe Kara's was around 10 as well.

Ashlee- I was told (and did myself) tested 2 days after IB spotting. So I spotted on a Monday (around lunch time) and I tested on Wed FMU and got a great BFP! I did test with 2 different brand tests to make sure it wasn't an evap line.
Yea, I've been secretly debating with myself today whether to test tomorrow lol. I was looking at FF charts that had IB and a lot got positives 2 days after IB.

BE CAREFUL ASHLEE lol.. But of COURSE I would love to see a test too :) :) :)

Lol we are so bad..

Yeah... sorry... I suck at supporting people to wait... I mean, I support you all no matter what but I am very bad at not encouraging people to test early lol.

I'm not worried about my level, just curious. I was talking to DH about julies lvls and how if its low that doesn't mean bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->