Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yeesh........... My levels were 9.9.... I am trying to stay positive because of Julie but geeze.... that's a low number.

Nichole - Remember the body takes some time to adjust to the clomid...wat does ur doc think of the number??not strong enuf o or no o??? but dont lose hope for this mth...even if u do get preg they can always put u on progesterone to help...alls still gud :thumbup:

With your temps, I was sure you O'd Nichole, even without the progesterone test there was an obvious thermal shift. But 9.9 is pretty good considering you hadn't O'd in like 3 cycles right? ANd you were only barely under 10, I'm sure they'll look even better next month if you don't get a bfp this month.

AFM, my stomach has felt like a bottomless pit all day and I keep snacking thinking it will stop feeling like that but it doesn't and yet I'm still nauseous even though I have increased appetite jeez. It's not like super nauseous anymore, just like a little queezy.

With your temps, I was sure you O'd Nichole, even without the progesterone test there was an obvious thermal shift. But 9.9 is pretty good considering you hadn't O'd in like 3 cycles right? ANd you were only barely under 10, I'm sure they'll look even better next month if you don't get a bfp this month.

AFM, my stomach has felt like a bottomless pit all day and I keep snacking thinking it will stop feeling like that but it doesn't and yet I'm still nauseous even though I have increased appetite jeez. It's not like super nauseous anymore, just like a little queezy.

Just test already :haha:

Amelia-I am so sorry you are feeling down! I understand if you want to take a break from bnb, but we are here to support you when you want to talk/vent or share.
Brunette-Sometimes I get pain during bd the day after a positive opk.
Afm: I went shopping today and saw tons of baby stuff on sale, I abstained. But I did buy a cute dress for this weekend later I realized I will have af then and I maybe to bloated to wear it. Dang my luck.

Just test already :haha:

:haha:

Definitely Oed, I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried about not being sticky enough for the bean. I haven't heard from my doctor yet. I just got the results through email from the lab. My doctor will probably be emailing me herself in another hour or so

So, yeah, hooray for ovulated for the first time in like 4-5 months! :happydance:

Definitely Oed, I'm not worried about that. I'm just worried about not being sticky enough for the bean. I haven't heard from my doctor yet. I just got the results through email from the lab. My doctor will probably be emailing me herself in another hour or so

Dont worry abt the success...loads of ppl r put on progesterone supplements if their levels r initially low...just keep your chin up girl...ur looking gud :) the only reason i asked was bcos my doc wants to c a level of at least 15 on a medicated cycle....in order to consider it strong enuf...but oing itself is half battle won :)

Yay Nichole!!
Amanda-I am still waiting for dh to get home! He is late from a call.

Nichole-Seriously, that is only .2 under mine! I read a lot of posts about girls with like 5 something that ended up with bfps too, so I really think different doctors just slap different numbers in there to say what they think means you O'd. Looking at your chart, you definitely O'd and it looks great! You could easily be preggo with that number.
Plus, like Sonia said, it takes time to regulate. The fact that you O'd the first month on it, even if no bfp happens, it's still a great thing!
Either way, I'm happy for you! :)

I've read that progesterone levels rise 7-10dpo and most ladies get tested at 7dpo yet I went at 6dpo. Maybe my progesterone will be rising tomorrow!

That could also be totally true Nichole...I really have high hopes for you! lol

Thanks Julie, I am nitpicking everything right now. I cant help myself!!

So, I'm 14 dpo. AF is officially due tomorrow/Wednesday. I've been pretty crampy up until today. No bleeding, which I usually get spotting by now. It's just weird...I'm prepared for AF at any moment lol Took an internet cheapie this morning FMU and again this afternoon (after a 4 hour hold) and this afternoon's is just as dark, maybe darker. That's making me feel better. I just don't feel pregnant. At least I felt crampy/bloated the last few days...I feel basically nothing right now. I just need Oct 21st to get here (when I officially enter the 2nd trimester...that sounds really weird)...

P.S. I feel kind of bad posting here, bc I don't want to seem like I'm flaunting it or anything. I really, really hope no one takes it that way...I just don't know where else to post :( I talk to you girls about most everything! If anyone wants me to shut up, just tell me, please! I will not be offended...

Julie-I know I have told the other girls this, but if you leave I will be really upset! I am truly happy for you and your wife. Maybe slightly jealous, but I am ready to hear your progress and can't wait for bump pics!

P.S. I feel kind of bad posting here, bc I don't want to seem like I'm flaunting it or anything. I really, really hope no one takes it that way...I just don't know where else to post :( I talk to you girls about most everything! If anyone wants me to shut up, just tell me, please! I will not be offended...

It doesn't bother me a bit. Honestly. I'm happy for you. Hopefully, we'll all get our turns! :) And I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant.. it will take a bit to wrap your head around it. But, you will! It took me awhile for it to seem real, too. Then it took me awhile to wrap my mind around not being pregnant anymore.. funny how that works! :)

Oh julie...dont b stupid :dohh: it makes me jealous ure i wont deny it but honestly makes me happy too ( i am happy for u ) and wen u girls say things abt your on going pregnancies i tune myself to c the light at the end of the tunnel...it feels soo much better this mth tht soo many of u got bfps ( sure i had my share of bad days in between all of them ) but this mth feels much better than the previous ones where everyone would just ss and then all just start a new cycle...it feels gud to know tht its happening and ur part of the group its happening for...obviously we cant b left out right so it will happen for the rest of us too...so all u preggos better not leave us ... :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->