Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hi chatty ladies! I took me forever to catch up!!! Jeeez!

JULIE!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I AM OVER THE MOON FOR YOU! <3

Nikki - You are half-way there, hun! Can you believe it! You are looking preggo, mommy!

Happy birthday Kara! <3

You guys are seriously the worst at getting me to wait lmao. Yesterday and this morning I was hard set on Thursday and then it went to Wednesday...and now Tuesday...what will i do with the lot of you! Peer pressure to the max! lol

Hahahaha oh might as well just test now for fun ;) Maybe you'll get the earliest BFP on the thread! Ooooooooooo lol

Hahahaha oh might as well just test now for fun ;) Maybe you'll get the earliest BFP on the thread! Ooooooooooo lol

I think testing tomorrow with an IC might be pointless, I'd probably have to get an FRER. I hate spending money on those things when I have 20 ICs in my cupboard lol

Nichole, crossing my fingers for awesome progesterone results for you!

I am crossing my fingers so tight for a BFP.. I O'd, and we covered our BD bases -- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (O day!), Saturay, AND Sunday. Hubby is probably happy to be getting out of town. I don't know whether to mention that I O'd to him or not.. I kinda want to. We have no secrets and are very open, but I am actually a lot more scared thanI thought I would be. It's weird.

I am reading the symptoms by DPO thread, someone is saying that they got a faint :bfp: on an IC at 3dpo! whhhaaat.

I am reading the symptoms by DPO thread, someone is saying that they got a faint :bfp: on an IC at 3dpo! whhhaaat.

thats crazy talk. only way that would be possible is if she o'd earlier than she thought or its an evap

Ashlee- I'd just use the ic's to subdue your poas addiction and use a frer in a few days.

And totally agree with Mirolee. Numbers don't always count.. and I don't buy into statistics much anymore either.. ANYTHING is possible :)

Thanks ladies for all the birthday wishes!!

It's been a great day and I've now been banshed to our upstairs so DH can cook me dinner...which is exciting and a bit scary at the same time!! Lol

Amelia- so sorry about bfn and feeling low, we've all been there and were here for you!!

Ashlee-I'm excited to see some tests!!

Nichole-can't wait for progesterone results!!

Lets gets some more August BFPs ladies!!!

Dh just so randomly attacked me and bd'd lol. Soooo glad he is feeling better finally. :)

Ashlee- I'd just use the ic's to subdue your poas addiction and use a frer in a few days.
Yea, probably a good idea. I just hate seeing bfns

Thanks ladies for all the birthday wishes!!

It's been a great day and I've now been banshed to our upstairs so DH can cook me dinner...which is exciting and a bit scary at the same time!! Lol

Amelia- so sorry about bfn and feeling low, we've all been there and were here for you!!

Ashlee-I'm excited to see some tests!!

Nichole-can't wait for progesterone results!!

Lets gets some more August BFPs ladies!!!
Thanks! I'm dying to POAS lol

Dh just so randomly attacked me and bd'd lol. Soooo glad he is feeling better finally. :)
Lol let's hope he has the same enthusiasm next month around o if you dont get a surprise bfp this time!

small mercy - got home at lunch and the dogs haven't made another mess for me to clean up and one even ate a little boiled rice. Thank goodness.

Yeesh........... My levels were 9.9.... I am trying to stay positive because of Julie but geeze.... that's a low number.

Yeesh........... My levels were 9.9.... I am trying to stay positive because of Julie but geeze.... that's a low number.

There are so many factors involved, I wouldn't worry! Low numbers could be indicative of no O, but that doesn't mean anything for sure!

I've read somewhere that the time of day and eating can affect progesterone levels. If i remember correctly, you want to have the test done in the am before eating, since it can decline after you eat?

My doctor said I didn't have to be fasting for the lab so I did eat breakfast. I read that anything 5 and under is considered no ovulation so at least I did ovulate! I also just read a few things about women with my progesterone level getting pregnant and its sticking so I feel better. I was just shocked to see it under 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->