Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hi ladies!!!

Yay Nichole for o-ing and Yay Sandy for crosshairs!

Sorry you feel so horrible Vivian. DH used to travel for work and would be gone for months at a time. It was awful. Eventually I gave him an ultimatum bc it was too much of a strain. Luckily he chose us over all the money he made and now he's a cop. I'd rather have him home making decent money than gone making loads of it. And that was before we married or even got engaged. That shit wouldn't fly married...

I've been following along, trying not to post too much though bc I feel bad too but then I remind myself that I am not some crack whore unemployed piece of trash and that I tried for 13 cycles AND I am one of the originals of this thread....so I demand to stay. Even if its in the shadows lol. Honestly I don't even know that I'll officially ever move over to the pregnancy boards. I don't know those people! Y'all have stuck it out with me for awhile, some of you since January! So I'd love to stick around and see everyone get their BFPs.

I still don't feel preggo. Sometimes I pee on a test at work just to see the two lines lol. My belly is poking out a little and I think it's just bc I'm so thin. I can't even suck it in lol....we have another u/s Wednesday. Hoping everything is all good in there still.

Thanks! I'm super excited, nervous, and scared. Ha. I told hubby about O'ing tonight. He says Cool. Now we wait. Ahh! Wish I had his patience. Always. :)

And I totally (I swear, totally must be my word of the day or something..) feel like you deserved your BFP. You shouldn't feel bad!!

Rachel- I stuck a test in the toilet bowl after I peed the other day just for fun...kinda. Two lines!! Lol! I'm a weirdoooo.

Hi ladies!!!

Sorry you feel so horrible Vivian. DH used to travel for work and would be gone for months at a time. It was awful. Eventually I gave him an ultimatum bc it was too much of a strain. Luckily he chose us over all the money he made and now he's a cop. I'd rather have him home making decent money than gone making loads of it. And that was before we married or even got engaged. That shit wouldn't fly married...

I've been following along, trying not to post too much though bc I feel bad too but then I remind myself that I am not some crack whore unemployed piece of trash and that I tried for 13 cycles AND I am one of the originals of this thread....so I demand to stay. Even if its in the shadows lol. Honestly I don't even know that I'll officially ever move over to the pregnancy boards. I don't know those people! Y'all have stuck it out with me for awhile, some of you since January! So I'd love to stick around and see everyone get their BFPs.

I still don't feel preggo. Sometimes I pee on a test at work just to see the two lines lol. My belly is poking out a little and I think it's just bc I'm so thin. I can't even suck it in lol....we have another u/s Wednesday. Hoping everything is all good in there still.

I'm looking for ways to change it. He'd be in LA in a heartbeat if he could find a job and I'd be in Denver if I could find the same. Maybe it's time to quit.... I'm seriously considering it. It just hurts that I have to quit... I worked so hard to get this job. Baby or job, baby or job... I think I need therapy - I can hear my mother in my brain - hypocritical witch telling me I needed to have a career for the first 10 years and now bugging me about having kids... like it's that easy- and she should know, she did IVF for two cycles and lost both.

Anyway - please stay... I know I'm new to this group but I value you veterans and your stories of hope :)

I know I'm a baby, but I'm havin a hard time with hubby being out of town. It's the first time I've been alone all night since we lost our little guy, let alone for 3 of them.. My parents were here earlier, and I made supper. That helped a little. We texted and talked on the phone, but I hate hate hate him being gone. He's my best friend and my rock, and really the only reason I didn't lose my mind entirely through this whole thing. At least I have the dog to cuddle with.. lol.

Hi ladies!!!

I'm looking for ways to change it. He'd be in LA in a heartbeat if he could find a job and I'd be in Denver if I could find the same. Maybe it's time to quit.... I'm seriously considering it. It just hurts that I have to quit... I worked so hard to get this job. Baby or job, baby or job... I think I need therapy - I can hear my mother in my brain - hypocritical witch telling me I needed to have a career for the first 10 years and now bugging me about having kids... like it's that easy- and she should know, she did IVF for two cycles and lost both.

Anyway - please stay... I know I'm new to this group but I value you veterans and your stories of hope :)

I don't think it would hurt to talk to someone and maybe drag your husband along. I don't think I could handle my husband being away that much, him traveling for work on occasion is hard enough. (I have some personal history that make being alone at night difficult) I don't think you need a career before you have kids. Granted I don't make as much income as my husband but I was independent when we met, lived in a rental, farmed etc. I still farm but he helps me now.
I think we all need stories of hope, it makes us think that it will happen!

Kara-LOL to the toilet water testing! I thought about doing that the other day bc I had already dumped my cup...but figured it would be a waste of time this early lol Good to know! lol Right now, I am peeing a little more, have had a few small bouts of nausea and slight cramping. That's it so far. Not noticing any boob changes even though DW swears my nipples are bigger lol. However, I have been feeling the same as you with the eating. I will be really hungry, but then I feel full really fast.

I agree with Rachel..we've all been in this together, many of us since the beginning of the year and I don't know those other people! You are my "baby board girls" lol

Ok, I will keep my preggo posts to a minimum! I will update on betas tomorrow though!

Dust to all my girls :dust:

I don't think you need to keep your preggo post to a minimum Julie. You are my Clomid hope!

Lol Kara too funny! Not gonna lie, I've thought about doing it before when I feed first thing in the morning and forgot to do it it a cup lmao.

AFM, having the strong urge to punch DH again tonight lol, he's just getting on my nerves so easily

I know I'm a baby, but I'm havin a hard time with hubby being out of town. It's the first time I've been alone all night since we lost our little guy, let alone for 3 of them.. My parents were here earlier, and I made supper. That helped a little. We texted and talked on the phone, but I hate hate hate him being gone. He's my best friend and my rock, and really the only reason I didn't lose my mind entirely through this whole thing. At least I have the dog to cuddle with.. lol.

i know how hard it is. I have a housemate but he isn't very useful and I have two dogs and it is lovely snuggling them but when things get darker in my mind I just want to find DH and curl up and cry.

i dont know what it is like for you after losing your little guy, but I think I can relate - not a day goes past that I think I made the wrong decision not going forward with my preg at the time... not saying you had a choice... but rather I feel really empty and I go over and over things in my head that I wish I had known....

Never heard from my doctor. I'm expecting to get an email from her tomorrow. Hopefully in the morning.

I don't think you need to keep your preggo post to a minimum Julie. You are my Clomid hope!
Lol Thanks!!! I hope you hear from doc soon! I actually forgot to ask mine if they were worried about my prog levels...I may call in the morning.

I know I don't have to keep things, but I've definitely been very much focused on myself for a few days. I'm not being a very good member of our board lol

P.S. I have tons of the wondfos, so I'll probably keep testing for a while just because I can! lol

Just got a bloody nose, last time I had one was during my tww with my last pregnancy. FX good sign!

Apparently I'm going to start testing with ICs tomorrow lol. Ive been convinced. Not really expecting to see much but I don't really want to buy an frer until I see something on the ICs. I have a digi in the cupboard too for later

I could actually see a line better on one of the 99cent tests from Walmart than I could on the cheapie or the FRER. I was shocked. At first I was completely convinced it was an evap until I noticed the light lines on the other 2. I don't know how much luck other people have had with them though...

I don't even know what made me test with all 3...I usually just use the cheapies. I guess bc I had so many tests that I never use I just figured I'd use them up even though I knew I wasn't gonna see anything...lol

Can't wait for you to test!

That's true, your 99cent test was definitely the darkest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back