Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

For those of you who chimed in to the Texas vs. Colorado talk yesterday, we settled on Texas.

OH applied a ways back for the fun of it, and coincidentally got a job offer there yesterday, including a sign-on bonus ($5k!) and they will pay for a portion of our moving costs. With his starting salary, I wouldn't have to (seriously) work for a while. We don't have a start date yet, but we're thinking that OH will go out as soon as the job starts and stay with his cousins, I will get everything sorted out here (deal with moving everything out of storage, finding a place for the horses, moving the horses, moving the cars, etc). Then when I get there, I can work part time somewhere just to keep myself busy, or we can look into IVF/IUI and I can just be a stay at home momma. So crazy, so many changes, but I am SO excited.

WOW!!! That's amazing news Amanda!!! Though it will be a little sad that I won't know where you're talking about like I do with the bay area lol

LOL, all our family is here so I will be back often!

Looking at the houses and the market in Austin right now, we will be able to get a big house (4+ bedroom) super inexpensively, with a pool and maybe even room for my horses in the yard (childhood dream come true!) so we will have plenty of guest rooms! You can come visit!

For those of you who chimed in to the Texas vs. Colorado talk yesterday, we settled on Texas.

OH applied a ways back for the fun of it, and coincidentally got a job offer there yesterday, including a sign-on bonus ($5k!) and they will pay for a portion of our moving costs. With his starting salary, I wouldn't have to (seriously) work for a while. We don't have a start date yet, but we're thinking that OH will go out as soon as the job starts and stay with his cousins, I will get everything sorted out here (deal with moving everything out of storage, finding a place for the horses, moving the horses, moving the cars, etc). Then when I get there, I can work part time somewhere just to keep myself busy, or we can look into IVF/IUI and I can just be a stay at home momma. So crazy, so many changes, but I am SO excited.

Wow Amanda that is HUGE news!!!

I know, I'm still kind of in shock! I have only lived in CA, so this will be big! He probably wont start until Dec/Jan so we have some time to figure everything out!

Exciting!!! Happy that everything is lining up for you! :happydance:

Adnexal masses are frequently found in both symptomatic and asymptomatic women. In premenopausal women, physiologic follicular cysts and corpus luteum cysts are the most common adnexal masses, but the possibility of ectopic pregnancy must always be considered. Other masses in this age group include endometriomas, polycystic ovaries, tubo-ovarian abscesses and benign neoplasms.

An anteverted uterus is when a woman's uterus tilts forward, toward her bladder. This condition is opposite of a retroverted uterus, which is titled backward, toward the rectum. Typically, a tilted uterus does not pose a problem, and in fact, many women do not even know they have this condition. In addition, it is the most common variation of the position of the uterus.

A nabothian cyst is a mucus-filled lump on the surface of the cervix.

THANKS SOOO MUCH!

So that's good that there is NO adnexal mass? Also would that cyst be something I need to worry about? Could it have caused the bleeding? I still can't believe they didn't say a word about it...

Yes, that is good news! An andexal mass would have meant possible cyst or ectopic. What I read is that nabothian cysts are harmless unless they grow really large.

Oh Amelia that sounds like a very hard decision. I often wondered which would be worse, the termination or the aftermath? My guess is the aftermath. Things will get better but I think that you should be with DH especially since you are TTC again. It just seems like it would be hard. It also seems you've made your decision now which is more important to you. You never know when that mommy clock will kick in and it is the worst feeling when it doesn't happen when you want. Maybe you and DH should go on a vaca again together.

We are going to Seatle for three days at the end of next month - can't plan on TTC at the time because I have NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON...so I can't predict anything.

in other news - going to book in with a Fertility Clinic this afternoon for next month.

WOW!!! That's amazing news Amanda!!! Though it will be a little sad that I won't know where you're talking about like I do with the bay area lol

Looking at the houses and the market in Austin right now, we will be able to get a big house (4+ bedroom) super inexpensively, with a pool and maybe even room for my horses in the yard (childhood dream come true!) so we will have plenty of guest rooms! You can come visit!

That sounds lovely. I want to visit!!!!!!!! Can I bring my dogs? ;)

That sounds soooo nice! Especially after paying a fortune to live in tiny places in the bay lol. Visiting sounds fun too!! lol

That sounds soooo nice! Especially after paying a fortune to live in tiny places in the bay lol. Visiting sounds fun too!! lol

Seriously! Austin is super fun, there is so much to do!

I'm sorry for asking so many questions Ashlee.... But that means they looked and found NO ectopic and just told me possible ectopic BASED on the lack of fetal pole etc?

Ahh this info is just so crucial to me and I can't even understand it!! Lol

You know, I have to say that only thing that I don't like about you ladies getting bfps is that you all take down links to your bbt charts. How am supposed stalk and compare them to mine?! lol

I'm sorry for asking so many questions Ashlee.... But that means they looked and found NO ectopic and just told me possible ectopic BASED on the lack of fetal pole etc?

Ahh this info is just so crucial to me and I can't even understand it!! Lol

What I'm getting out of it is that they aren't seeing any masses that look like ovarian cysts, corpus leutem cyst or ectopic but they are seeing a 7mm gathering of fluid in the lining of your uterus(that would be the sac) but not seeing a fetal pole(not uncommon before 6.5 weeks) or yolk sac(which I read can show up around 5.5 weeks on US). And then theres the possible cyst on your cervix which should be harmless.

Amanda - One of my friends lives in Austin and swears it's the best city on the planet. She was a So Cal girl who then lived in Berkelely and loved it there. But now she says she'll never leave Austin.

Amanda - One of my friends lives in Austin and swears it's the best city on the planet. She was a So Cal girl who then lived in Berkelely and loved it there. But now she says she'll never leave Austin.
Funny, I'm about 20 minutes away from berkeley! OH works in Oakland!

OH's cousin is the same way! Born and raised in NorCal, went to school in San Diego, and then moved to Austin on a whim. She ended up marrying a texan and staying there. Its soo cool there and so many things to do! The cost of living is so much less too.

Morgan I found this:

Chronological Development of the Embryo (Transvaginal Ultrasound Examination)

5 + 0 weeks - Empty gestational sac (mean diameter 10 mm)
5 + 4 weeks - Gestational scan with yolk sac visible
6 + 0 weeks - Gestational sac (mean diameter 16 mm) and yolk sac with adjacent heart beat but small embryo (3mm)
8 + 0 weeks - Embryo with crown/rump length of 16mm with separate amniotic sac and celomic cavity with yolk sac. Fetal body movements visible, heart rate 175 bpm.

whoa breaking out like crazy. I never really break out, i get some spots on my chin pre af but not like this.

More light spotting for me.. not sure what that's all about, but it makes me scared and excited ..and SCARED! Surely it can't be AF already?! That's the only part of this cycle I'm sure of..

Guys if I were to go in for a blood test to see what the hell is going on how fast do they tell you? Same day? On the spot? I have a doc appoint next tuesday but I'm wondering if I should try to get one earlier.... or if when Tuesday comes and I still don't have AF if I can find out quickly if I am preg :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->