Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I need to go to the grocery store too.. but I really just want to go home, shower, put on my PJs and veg..

right there with you. We were out a bit late last night at OH's softball game, and I am so sleepy today. I think we were in bed by 11 but I can't seem to wake up today!

Ashlee, I have been meaning to ask, How is your hubs feeling? Is he still out of work?

He went back to work Wednesday last week which means he'll only have 4 days on this paycheck...He did try to go in last Monday but they wouldn't let him until he got released by his doctor, who was apparently working out of town and they didn't know which days she'd be in...awesome right? Ugh Pretty stressed out about how we're going to pay the beginning of the month bills.

I need to go to the grocery store too.. but I really just want to go home, shower, put on my PJs and veg..

right there with you. We were out a bit late last night at OH's softball game, and I am so sleepy today. I think we were in bed by 11 but I can't seem to wake up today!

Ashlee, I have been meaning to ask, How is your hubs feeling? Is he still out of work?

He went back to work Wednesday last week which means he'll only have 4 days on this paycheck...He did try to go in last Monday but they wouldn't let him until he got released by his doctor, who was apparently working out of town and they didn't know which days she'd be in...awesome right? Ugh Pretty stressed out about how we're going to pay the beginning of the month bills.

ugh. was he receiving disability while out? Glad he is feeling better though!

ugh. was he receiving disability while out? Glad he is feeling better though!

The dumb ass hasn't applied for it yet! Sorry, I know that's harsh, but he's just getting on my nerves lately lol. He NEVER does anything in a timely fashion. That man moves at a glacial pace

The dumb ass hasn't applied for it yet! Sorry, I know that's harsh, but he's just getting on my nerves lately lol. He NEVER does anything in a timely fashion. That man moves at a glacial pace

ugh, frustrating! It only takes about 15 minutes online, and then you submit to your doctor for approval!

I worked a double yesterday. Bleh. Then couldn't go right to sleep.. but I probably will go get a few things like meat and veggies and yogurt.. the essential stuff! And Breyers Carb Smart icecream bars. I have to get back to eating well. I'm thinking beef and broccoli for dinner.. homemade of course! Or maybe just stir fry. No rice. Carb friendly :) especially since I had Arbys for lunch..

What do you all think about caffeine while TTC? I love coffee but don't know if I need to give it up more. I have about 3 cups a day.. and sometimes iced tea too. Opinions?

ugh, frustrating! It only takes about 15 minutes online, and then you submit to your doctor for approval!

I should just fill it out...I know all his personal info anyway

Waves- How have you been feeling?? 12 weeks old!!! YAAAY!

Better and worse at the same time haha. Nausea isn't nearly as bad but I've had this horrible headache for 3 days now that I can't get rid of. It feels like it's in my sinuses so I tried steam from a shower and nasal spray. I got some relief but it feels like it's coming back. It feels like someone's stabbing me in my eye lol. SO not fun but I have today off work, I close tomorrow and then I have 3 days off in a row. I haven't had that in so long. I'm excited. My belly button is starting to pop (it did in both previous pregnancies) and I see my new OB on Friday :)

LOL not yet. I'm only 10dpo, don't want to go wasting FRERs yet. Ill probably use one on Friday

AHEM! All the ladies that recently got their BFPs were testing at 10dpo if I remember correctly. WITH FRER'S at that. So I say test :growlmad:

In regards to the situation with my mom, I talked to my aunt yesterday who wants me to monitor her drinking levels once she opens a new bottle so she can go to my grandpa (their dad) with cold hard facts. He wants to come visit (he lives 2 hours away) and take my mom out to lunch and talk to her but who knows when that will happen. Apparently several relatives are worried about her and asked my aunt why my mom looked like shit at our family reunion earlier this month. My mom is feeding my aunt some lies as to why she's acting the way she is. HOWEVER yesterday while I was at work I get at text that my grandpa (my stepdad's dad, mom's FIL) had a massive stroke in his sleep and went over 12 hours without getting seen at the hospital. He's unable to talk, right-side paralyzed, half his brain is completely gone and they don't expect he's going to make it so my parents have been at the hospital all yesterday & today so she's going to be even worse as all this is going on and while I hate her behaviors, I can understand why so I'm just going to let it go for right now, monitor her drinking and report back to my aunt and just try to do my best by my kids in the meantime.

brunette- honestly each temp doesn't really matter... its the over all graph that matters.. and then ONLY thing the WHOLE graph will tell you is if you have O-ed.. nothing else. So it is up to you to take them out. seeing that it doesnt look like you oed yet, those temps wont make a difference. FF look at the 5 temps before O-ing and I am guessing those 2 temps wont be apart of the 5 before o-ing. I highly recommend doing OPK's if you don't already. The OPK's tell you before you O and temps will tell you after you O... so then you can narrow down the "go time" window. I think you first graph just after ending the pill is off because of the pill... people say it can take about 3 months to get back on "track" after the pill (and that is if you are lucky... took me over a year to get my cycles back... not to scar you I had medical issues after the ending of the pill). If you are more comfortable looking at your graph with the 2 temps removed, then by all means remove them.

What do you mean about the 5 temps before? Sorry for all the questions, still trying to get to grips with the basics! I honestly though I O'd on CD14 but was obviously wrong.

I worked a double yesterday. Bleh. Then couldn't go right to sleep.. but I probably will go get a few things like meat and veggies and yogurt.. the essential stuff! And Breyers Carb Smart icecream bars. I have to get back to eating well. I'm thinking beef and broccoli for dinner.. homemade of course! Or maybe just stir fry. No rice. Carb friendly :) especially since I had Arbys for lunch..

What do you all think about caffeine while TTC? I love coffee but don't know if I need to give it up more. I have about 3 cups a day.. and sometimes iced tea too. Opinions?

We need the basics, too. Milk, Soymilk (I don't eat dairy), veggies and salad stuff. Mmm beef and broccoli sounds yummy.

I have one soy latte a day. I know some people say NO caffeine, but I try to continue living my life relatively normally while TTC. I feel that as long as you have it in moderation and give up the bad things when you're pregnant, its fine.

LOL my OH didn't bother applying for unemployment when he was fired last December so I feel your pain there.

I stuck to one cup a day and 1-2 cups of green tea. Green tea is good for TTC too, so maybe replace some of the coffee with green tea?

Now that I am pregnant, I stick to two cups a day of coffee because green tea isn't good while pregnant (it reduces iron and folic acid absorbtion), but my coffee is seriously like 1/3 to 1/2 creamer/half-n-half.

LOL not yet. I'm only 10dpo, don't want to go wasting FRERs yet. Ill probably use one on Friday

AHEM! All the ladies that recently got their BFPs were testing at 10dpo if I remember correctly. WITH FRER'S at that. So I say test :growlmad:

In regards to the situation with my mom, I talked to my aunt yesterday who wants me to monitor her drinking levels once she opens a new bottle so she can go to my grandpa (their dad) with cold hard facts. He wants to come visit (he lives 2 hours away) and take my mom out to lunch and talk to her but who knows when that will happen. Apparently several relatives are worried about her and asked my aunt why my mom looked like shit at our family reunion earlier this month. My mom is feeding my aunt some lies as to why she's acting the way she is. HOWEVER yesterday while I was at work I get at text that my grandpa (my stepdad's dad, mom's FIL) had a massive stroke in his sleep and went over 12 hours without getting seen at the hospital. He's unable to talk, right-side paralyzed, half his brain is completely gone and they don't expect he's going to make it so my parents have been at the hospital all yesterday & today so she's going to be even worse as all this is going on and while I hate her behaviors, I can understand why so I'm just going to let it go for right now, monitor her drinking and report back to my aunt and just try to do my best by my kids in the meantime.
Blergh, so sorry to hear about your grandpa's stroke. Sending healing thoughts!

Alcoholism is really hard, and alcoholics will make what ever excuses necessary to justify their drinking and/or hide it. I really hope that all works out well, and that your mother can stop drinking.

Thanks Emily! I have been drinking 1-2 cups of decaf green tea most days. Maybe I will cut back a bit more. It's hard. I may switch to the half-caff.. it isn't as much the caffeine as I just enjoy it. I have drank it since I was like.. 12.. it's just part of my routine! I didn't know green tea was bad during pregnancy! Thanks for the info.

I drink green tea most days, cut caffeine, eat ground flax seed, try to watch carbs, try to lose weight, drink water, take my prenatals.. OPK,temp, and BD. Any other suggestions? I'm all open!

WOOHOO, the hospital is faxing over ALL medical records!!! I will share once I analyze for 20 minutes.. Lol can't wait. Not that I'll get a better answer, but I can make my OWN assumptions based on what I see ;)

brunette- honestly each temp doesn't really matter... its the over all graph that matters.. and then ONLY thing the WHOLE graph will tell you is if you have O-ed.. nothing else. So it is up to you to take them out. seeing that it doesnt look like you oed yet, those temps wont make a difference. FF look at the 5 temps before O-ing and I am guessing those 2 temps wont be apart of the 5 before o-ing. I highly recommend doing OPK's if you don't already. The OPK's tell you before you O and temps will tell you after you O... so then you can narrow down the "go time" window. I think you first graph just after ending the pill is off because of the pill... people say it can take about 3 months to get back on "track" after the pill (and that is if you are lucky... took me over a year to get my cycles back... not to scar you I had medical issues after the ending of the pill). If you are more comfortable looking at your graph with the 2 temps removed, then by all means remove them.

What do you mean about the 5 temps before? Sorry for all the questions, still trying to get to grips with the basics! I honestly though I O'd on CD14 but was obviously wrong.

I believe (correct me if I am wrong ladies) but when FF gives you a cover line (the solid red cross hairs), the horizontal line location comes from an average of the 5 temps before you O-ed. So with that information you will get the cross hairs when you have 3 temps in a row that are above that average number... and then it assumes you O-ed. SO to get that cross hair horizontal line it looks at the 5 temps before you o... make sense? So when I used to temp I ONLY temped the 5-7 days before I expected to O and the 3-5 days after O. So those temps would confirm I O-ed. However, as recommended by some of the ladies, they recommend doing a few cycles of full month of temps just to get to know your cycle and then once you know it well you can cut back on the temping... because to be honest when you have temped month-after-month you can get sick of getting up early or analyzing every temp or a number of things that it makes it easier to just do around O time.

I don't drink coffe or soda so I didn't have to cut those out. Mostly I just drink water, tea or gatorade sometimes. But I've mostly stuck to water and 2 cups of the fertilitea a day.

My preggo tea comes today, good thing bc I've been drinking 3 cups of green tea a day.. I thought it was good for pregnancy but just did some research and found otherwise.. Whew!

I still drank caffiene while TTC but not a lot. I don't drink coffee but is usually indulge in a mt dew or a frappachino at work. I took green tea extract supplements while TTC bc it helps with ewcm plus it gave me energy. I used to be on a stimulant for hypersomnia (I sleep too much) but I took myself off shortly after I began TTC. I haven't had any green tea or caffiene since I got my bfp. I don't even drink soda now. I am going to get some ginger ale today though....gotta go get vernors. That's the only ginger ale I will drink. It's soooo good. I also used l-arginine for ewcm. Worked well. I took 1000mg a day and the bottle said up to 3,000 a day.

Anyone know any other natural things for nausea? I don't like taking the zofran even though they say its safe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->