Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

You know, I have to say that only thing that I don't like about you ladies getting bfps is that you all take down links to your bbt charts. How am supposed stalk and compare them to mine?! lol

Agree!! Lol

Morgan, it sounds promising to me!!

Guys if I were to go in for a blood test to see what the hell is going on how fast do they tell you? Same day? On the spot? I have a doc appoint next tuesday but I'm wondering if I should try to get one earlier.... or if when Tuesday comes and I still don't have AF if I can find out quickly if I am preg :(

Generally my dr's office told me the next day

IK Amanda!!!!

Ashlee thanks so much, you have clarified SO much for me :) I am feeling a lot more positive now.. I just wish they hadn't acted so sure.

Buttttt time will tell. Stupis time, stupid waiting.

I WISH WE COULD ALL JUST HAVE OUR BABIES NOW.

I thought you were testing amanda?!?!
I haven't made it out of the office yet. Ill go soon :) I haven't peed yet either, im holding it!
Robert- HOW EXCITING! CONGRATS!
Thank you :) Any news on DH's job?

Guys if I were to go in for a blood test to see what the hell is going on how fast do they tell you? Same day? On the spot? I have a doc appoint next tuesday but I'm wondering if I should try to get one earlier.... or if when Tuesday comes and I still don't have AF if I can find out quickly if I am preg :(
Mine is about a 24 hour turn around. Some labs are quicker !

I had an HCG drawn and had results in a couple hours.

Amelia, I should clarify though, that was the lab at our local hospital that had results in a couple hours.

Do you think it's worth me calling my gyn back and telling the receptionist what is going on and seeing if I should get an earlier appoint or bloods drawn before the appoint on tuesday?

Amelia, for my last BFP I didn't want to wait so I went on personalabs.com paid $50 chose a location, got my quantitative hCG blood test done and by 7:30am the next day the results were in my email.

IK Amanda!!!!

Ashlee thanks so much, you have clarified SO much for me :) I am feeling a lot more positive now.. I just wish they hadn't acted so sure.

Buttttt time will tell. Stupis time, stupid waiting.

I WISH WE COULD ALL JUST HAVE OUR BABIES NOW.

You're welcome. I know what it's like to be in your shoes so I try to help where I can. Just get your bloods in a few days and get another US after you're past the 5.5 week mark. Hopefully you'll see a nice snug bean in there.

It took mine an hour (for ANY bloodwork, they said), but that was @ the ER..

Morgan!! Gosh, I can only hope, but I'm too scared to do that... lol

....................I just don't know why you'd be bleeding other than AF!!!!! ;)

But I'm not a doc, just hoping for the best for you :hugs:

Amelia, I talked to the nurse at my DR office and they called the order in to a local hospital for me. It is worth a try.

Gosh I hope soooo much!! I will probably pass out if I get a BFP from the shock aline! Lol. If implantation (BIG FAT ENORMOUS IF) it's implantation.. when would an HPT show a positive do you think?

image.jpg

Here's our little gummy bear! Growing like a weed as the dr said! Last week it was 3.9 mm, today it's 12.4 mm with a heart rate of 160. I'm on cloud 9. I'll catch up on all the posts when I get home :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->