Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Anyone know any other natural things for nausea? I don't like taking the zofran even though they say its safe...

Zofran constipates you which is no fun. Everyone suggested sour candies for me and those helped but I needed to keep eating them to keep it working haha. I had Sour Patch Watermelon candy. Sucking on hard candy in general is supposed to help. My last OB said to keep drinking because that's the only true way to relieve nausea. He said eating all the time or eating all the foods they suggest will only make you more nauseous but drinking (cold water worked best for me) will actually help.

Omg Rachel you're suffering too already?

I vomit bile every morning from an empty stomach and it's AWFUL.. I have been trying vitamin B with no success. I doubt there's ANY "cure" but I say pretzels & ginger ale are the best remedy. And try to take care of eating BEFORE you feel sick, I think that's what causes it, an empty stomach. But yeah not much help, I'm trying sea bands (I just LOL when I think of using them.. really stab my wrist and I'll feel better? Not very convinced....) if it gets any worse. That is my last option. I was given Zofran last time, and na-da. So not much hope there either.

Mine lasted til 16 WEEKS last time. Hellish sounding I know, and I'm sure I'll be in for a repeat if this bean decides to stay!

WAVES- Are you having MS too?

I thought about trying sea bands too. Mine is worse if I'm hungry but the last few days it gets worse randomly after eating...I guess it's a good sign but I hate being nauseated

Yeah I'm trying to choke down a Jimmie John's BLT as we speak.. I HATE feeling nauseous, it just lingers & makes your whole day crappy.

But yeah I heard the hormones slow your digestive system. I literally snack ALL DAY and have dinner and a snack before bed. I've heard its better to eat more, smaller meals to combat the nausea.

Girls, I am big on natural remedies and I can attest to ginger tea being the best thing for nausea, digestion and also to boost the immune system. I made some for my dad the other day (nausea from kidney stone meds) and the nausea went away.

Here is a link that shows you how to make it step by step and with pics:

https://veganamericanprincess.com/how-to-make-ginger-tea-and-the-health-benefits-of-ginger/

I hope this helps!

P.S. wash the ginger well and remove the skin.

WAVES- Are you having MS too?

I was nauseous for a very long time (at least it felt like it.) I never threw up though I wish I had been able to just super nauseous ALL DAY LONG. It was terrible. It was just constant. But it's finally starting to get better. Instead I've had a headache for 3 days that isn't going away no matter what I do. It's in my sinuses and in my eyes. So painfully annoying lol.

LOL not yet. I'm only 10dpo, don't want to go wasting FRERs yet. Ill probably use one on Friday

AHEM! All the ladies that recently got their BFPs were testing at 10dpo if I remember correctly. WITH FRER'S at that. So I say test :growlmad:

In regards to the situation with my mom, I talked to my aunt yesterday who wants me to monitor her drinking levels once she opens a new bottle so she can go to my grandpa (their dad) with cold hard facts. He wants to come visit (he lives 2 hours away) and take my mom out to lunch and talk to her but who knows when that will happen. Apparently several relatives are worried about her and asked my aunt why my mom looked like shit at our family reunion earlier this month. My mom is feeding my aunt some lies as to why she's acting the way she is. HOWEVER yesterday while I was at work I get at text that my grandpa (my stepdad's dad, mom's FIL) had a massive stroke in his sleep and went over 12 hours without getting seen at the hospital. He's unable to talk, right-side paralyzed, half his brain is completely gone and they don't expect he's going to make it so my parents have been at the hospital all yesterday & today so she's going to be even worse as all this is going on and while I hate her behaviors, I can understand why so I'm just going to let it go for right now, monitor her drinking and report back to my aunt and just try to do my best by my kids in the meantime.
Blergh, so sorry to hear about your grandpa's stroke. Sending healing thoughts!

Alcoholism is really hard, and alcoholics will make what ever excuses necessary to justify their drinking and/or hide it. I really hope that all works out well, and that your mother can stop drinking.

Thanks dear <3

I used the sea bands and it helped with my nausea, then I used them again for car sickness on the way to the coast after my m/c and it helped with that too lol

Believe it or not, pickles and green olives help with nausea. I know it sounds sick, but it does work.

I think anything bubbly helps... I drink Perrier and it helped (I had nausea that lasted on and off until 15 weeks...). Also munching on COLD cucumbers helped to keep my tummy full, plus they were light and cool and didn't turn my stomach.

For migraines, the only thing that finally helped (had them 3-4 days a week from weeks 9 until 22...), was a dose of magnesium 400 mgs and calcium 1200 mgs every night. It took about a week to work, but it has helped dramatically!

Thank you thank you prgirl_11 (p.s. do you have a name we can use?) I may have to add that to my tea list ;)

OKAY all you geniuses (& NURSES) need to help me.. I just received the medical records from yesterday and its like a foreign language to me..

-No adnexal mass is identified
-No free fluid in the pelvis
-Anteverted uterus normal in size
-Sonolucent fluid collection within endometrial cavity w/ diameter of 7mm with NO definite fetal pole or yolk sac (EVEN though 2 nurses SWORE they saw one!!!!)
-In the region of the cervix there is a small sonolucent structure which may represent a nabothian cyst or accumulation of fluid.
-Neither ovary is enlarged

HELP ME, decode PLZ !!! :)

Thank you thank you prgirl_11 (p.s. do you have a name we can use?) I may have to add that to my tea list ;)

OKAY all you geniuses (& NURSES) need to help me.. I just received the medical records from yesterday and its like a foreign language to me..

-Sonolucent fluid collection within endometrial cavity w/ diameter of 7mm with NO definite fetal pole or yolk sac (EVEN though 2 nurses SWORE they saw one!!!!)
-In the region of the cervix there is a small sonolucent structure which may represent a nabothian cyst or accumulation of fluid.

Marie :flower:

I just sent this to OH, even though Rachel may beat us to it!

OMG AMANDA THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Lol just ask him if it sounds like I'll be okay!! From what I read I feel a bit better.. just wondering why they didn't mention the cyst to me.. I mean that very well could have caused my bleed?!

And is an anteverted uterus okay?? I looked it up, says one that is tilted forwards, toward your bladder?

You're welcome, Morgan. He is on the floor right now so he may not get back to me asap. I can also ask my mom, she is a L&D/ post partum nurse.

Adnexal masses are frequently found in both symptomatic and asymptomatic women. In premenopausal women, physiologic follicular cysts and corpus luteum cysts are the most common adnexal masses, but the possibility of ectopic pregnancy must always be considered. Other masses in this age group include endometriomas, polycystic ovaries, tubo-ovarian abscesses and benign neoplasms.

An anteverted uterus is when a woman's uterus tilts forward, toward her bladder. This condition is opposite of a retroverted uterus, which is titled backward, toward the rectum. Typically, a tilted uterus does not pose a problem, and in fact, many women do not even know they have this condition. In addition, it is the most common variation of the position of the uterus.

A nabothian cyst is a mucus-filled lump on the surface of the cervix.

For those of you who chimed in to the Texas vs. Colorado talk yesterday, we settled on Texas.

OH applied a ways back for the fun of it, and coincidentally got a job offer there yesterday, including a sign-on bonus ($5k!) and they will pay for a portion of our moving costs. With his starting salary, I wouldn't have to (seriously) work for a while. We don't have a start date yet, but we're thinking that OH will go out as soon as the job starts and stay with his cousins, I will get everything sorted out here (deal with moving everything out of storage, finding a place for the horses, moving the horses, moving the cars, etc). Then when I get there, I can work part time somewhere just to keep myself busy, or we can look into IVF/IUI and I can just be a stay at home momma. So crazy, so many changes, but I am SO excited.

For those of you who chimed in to the Texas vs. Colorado talk yesterday, we settled on Texas.

OH applied a ways back for the fun of it, and coincidentally got a job offer there yesterday, including a sign-on bonus ($5k!) and they will pay for a portion of our moving costs. With his starting salary, I wouldn't have to (seriously) work for a while. We don't have a start date yet, but we're thinking that OH will go out as soon as the job starts and stay with his cousins, I will get everything sorted out here (deal with moving everything out of storage, finding a place for the horses, moving the horses, moving the cars, etc). Then when I get there, I can work part time somewhere just to keep myself busy, or we can look into IVF/IUI and I can just be a stay at home momma. So crazy, so many changes, but I am SO excited.

Wow Amanda that is HUGE news!!!

I still drank caffiene while TTC but not a lot. I don't drink coffee but is usually indulge in a mt dew or a frappachino at work. I took green tea extract supplements while TTC bc it helps with ewcm plus it gave me energy. I used to be on a stimulant for hypersomnia (I sleep too much) but I took myself off shortly after I began TTC. I haven't had any green tea or caffiene since I got my bfp. I don't even drink soda now. I am going to get some ginger ale today though....gotta go get vernors. That's the only ginger ale I will drink. It's soooo good. I also used l-arginine for ewcm. Worked well. I took 1000mg a day and the bottle said up to 3,000 a day.

Anyone know any other natural things for nausea? I don't like taking the zofran even though they say its safe...

One of the b vitamins.. b6 I think!

WOW!!! That's amazing news Amanda!!! Though it will be a little sad that I won't know where you're talking about like I do with the bay area lol

Wow Amanda that is HUGE news!!!

I know, I'm still kind of in shock! I have only lived in CA, so this will be big! He probably wont start until Dec/Jan so we have some time to figure everything out!

Adnexal masses are frequently found in both symptomatic and asymptomatic women. In premenopausal women, physiologic follicular cysts and corpus luteum cysts are the most common adnexal masses, but the possibility of ectopic pregnancy must always be considered. Other masses in this age group include endometriomas, polycystic ovaries, tubo-ovarian abscesses and benign neoplasms.

An anteverted uterus is when a woman's uterus tilts forward, toward her bladder. This condition is opposite of a retroverted uterus, which is titled backward, toward the rectum. Typically, a tilted uterus does not pose a problem, and in fact, many women do not even know they have this condition. In addition, it is the most common variation of the position of the uterus.

A nabothian cyst is a mucus-filled lump on the surface of the cervix.

THANKS SOOO MUCH!

So that's good that there is NO adnexal mass? Also would that cyst be something I need to worry about? Could it have caused the bleeding? I still can't believe they didn't say a word about it...

And AMANDA- WOOHOO for stay @ home mama!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->