Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Until I found you guys I only had a (rather annoying and entitled) younger brother... Now I feel like I have a bunch of sisters!

:hugs::shy::friends:

I understand. I have a younger brother and sister. But my sister is 21-I know thats old enough for ttc talk just not with her. She doesn't date, talk about boys.

I don't even talk to my sister, let alone about this type of thing. She has 4 kids and can get pregnant just by looking I think. It isn't fair. I don't agree with her life choices so I just stay away and keep my mouth shut. Ya know.. if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything all. :)

I'm fortunate in that my sister and I have both been ttc and have both gone through miscarriages so we have each other to talk to. However she has had it much harder than me, it was 2 years in July since her m/c and her cycles only jut got back to normal. They were ranging from 40-80 days poor thing.

Sooo excited to see everyone's test...1...2....3....FRER everyone!!! :)

Seriously! I want to see some more BFPs. Even super faint ones that I have to tweak to see.

I'm more active on this thread than I am my own due date thread lol.

Seriously! Bust out those pee sticks ladies!!! I want to see some more BFPs!! Lol

I didn't think I would be this nervous! I figured it would be scarier waiting to O.. wrong! Lol

Firsttime- does anything happen to your crosshairs if you take out the high temp on the 16th?

I just bought a 3pack of FRERs so I will test with one in the morning

Ladies that o opks, i just started doing twice a day today, (i'm really due to O tomorrow or friday) and i haven't gotten a pos test. in fact, they're getting lighter. what gives? never got a positive last cycle either and O'd as my temps all went up- but just don't understand why they're not working for me.

basically i'm looking for reassurance that there isn't anything wrong with me and that i'll be able to still get pregnant

I will post my test even if I think its negative tomorrow Amanda. Just for a tweak, I want frers now, but I will withhold until the weekend to get some.

I didn't do any OPK's from the 14th thru the 19th.. one at noon which was diluted and then none until the 22nd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->