Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

But they were def positive on the 22nd? If so I'd stick with that...sorry I didn't mean to be stalking your chart, It's a guilty science gal pleasure lol

Can any of you other ladies weigh in?

Either way, you def Od and we know you covered your bases for sure and gave DH a good workout so fx'd for you big time lady!!

So I didn't even think about the OPKs on there setting the crosshairs.. I don't know whether to go with the OPKs or the temps or what? What do you all think?

I will post my test even if I think its negative tomorrow Amanda. Just for a tweak, I want frers now, but I will withhold until the weekend to get some.

As long as it's posted before 2pm EST, I will so totally tweak the heck out of it :)

They looked like they were, but I hadn't done any prior for a few days.. so I really don't even know.

So I just went to the bathroom, and when I wiped there was the tiiiiiiniest red dot. Like literally, so small. It looked like someone took a red ballpoint pen and just touched it to the toilet paper lol. Could it be IB?! There was nothing else so I feel like it was a fluke :( lol I never have spotting, ever.

They looked like they were, but I hadn't done any prior for a few days.. so I really don't even know.

Well your temps look good and I may get positives for a few days but with the temps and stuff I say you o'd around the 22.

So I just went to the bathroom, and when I wiped there was the tiiiiiiniest red dot. Like literally, so small. It looked like someone took a red ballpoint pen and just touched it to the toilet paper lol. Could it be IB?! There was nothing else so I feel like it was a fluke :( lol I never have spotting, ever.

Oooooh I sure hope so Cassidy!! :)

It could be!! I don't either.

If I take the temp for the 19th out totally, it puts it back to O'ing CD 20.. which seems to be what the OPK's were saying. This is way too freakin complicated. Lol

I've never had IB but I've heard it could look like that :)

Im just contemplating whether I should put it down as spotting on ff or not

Oooo I hope it is!!!!!

But they were def positive on the 22nd? If so I'd stick with that...sorry I didn't mean to be stalking your chart, It's a guilty science gal pleasure lol

Either way, you def Od and we know you covered your bases for sure and gave DH a good workout so fx'd for you big time lady!!
It's possible to get a really positive opk in your leutal phase, remember the one I got last month on cd36? But hard to tell since she wasn't doing opks around the other possible o day.

If I take the temp for the 19th out totally, it puts it back to O'ing CD 20.. which seems to be what the OPK's were saying. This is way too freakin complicated. Lol

I'd keep it there then!! It sure is confusing!

I guess I'm just confused because it's SUCH a big difference.. I mean I just feel like 4 days difference is a lot!

Oooo I hope it is!!!!!

It's possible to get a really positive opk in your leutal phase, remember the one I got last month? But hard to tell since she wasn't doing opks around the other possible o day.

I didn't know that. Hm. Do you know why you might get one like that?

I didn't know that. Hm. Do you know why you might get one like that?

I have no idea what causes it by from what I've read it's not uncommon. Mine was definitely positive and I had clearly o'd because my temp was at one of its highest points

On another note, my boobs are so friggin sore yay!!!lol and if I have one more sustained high temp tomorrow my chart will technically be triphasic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->