Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

See looking at my temps and comparing to some of the other charts, I would think I O'd on the 19th or 20th and not the 22nd or 23rd. Sure wish I had been doing the OPK's sooner.. lol.

Ashlee-that's a good sign!
Mama-I am sure you are fine! don't stress to much

Thanks. I'm not stressing. Cant change it. It happened. (Yay! At least I'm 99.993% positive that I O'ed. For me that's half the battle after my every 3 months kinda cycles last year..) We BD'ed. Either it will be a BFP or BFN. It's just a matter of when. :)

Like I promised... however the photo isnt great.

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 11
Love the scan pic Nikki! Beautiful baby girl <3 <3

I sooooo hope that tiny pinprick was IB. I'm sure it wasn't but love how my body likes to mess with and torture me during the TWW!!!! Grrrrrr

Do any of you blog? I started a (new) blog today & I'm hoping to stick to it.

We're also hoping to finally book our wedding venue within the next week. We signed a contract with our photographer (who I will never get rid of no matter what, I'm head over heels in love with her work) for May 31, 2014 but when we went to book our venue, it was snagged up. I finally found another venue I really wanted for a lot cheaper (it's in a state park, enclosed shelter only $250 total) but our date is booked there as well. HOWEVER the next day, June 1 is available. A few months back when I first discovered this place, I asked our photographer if it would be okay to change our contract date to June 1st and she said that was fine because she was free that entire weekend but to keep her updated. Well 2 months passed and we're finally able to book the venue so I emailed her to double check that 6/1 is still an okay date but she's on internet-hiatus this week and won't be responding to emails until Tuesday Sept 2nd. So hopefully she emails me back next week & gives us the go-ahead. I would like to start planning this wedding finally since we have less than a year to go and it's going to be all DIY.

I've been looking at Save the Date designs on Etsy and it makes me so excited haha.

We're also hoping to finally book our wedding venue within the next week. We signed a contract with our photographer (who I will never get rid of no matter what, I'm head over heels in love with her work) for May 31, 2014 but when we went to book our venue, it was snagged up. I finally found another venue I really wanted for a lot cheaper (it's in a state park, enclosed shelter only $250 total) but our date is booked there as well. HOWEVER the next day, June 1 is available. A few months back when I first discovered this place, I asked our photographer if it would be okay to change our contract date to June 1st and she said that was fine because she was free that entire weekend but to keep her updated. Well 2 months passed and we're finally able to book the venue so I emailed her to double check that 6/1 is still an okay date but she's on internet-hiatus this week and won't be responding to emails until Tuesday Sept 2nd. So hopefully she emails me back next week & gives us the go-ahead. I would like to start planning this wedding finally since we have less than a year to go and it's going to be all DIY.

I've been looking at Save the Date designs on Etsy and it makes me so excited haha.

That's super exciting! :) I love all the wedding stuff on Pinterest! I wish I had known about Pinterest when I planned our wedding!!

So exciting waves! Hopefully she is available and all goes according to plan <3

Still getting some random pinching/pulling on my left side. Hmmmm.

So exciting waves! Hopefully she is available and all goes according to plan <3

Still getting some random pinching/pulling on my left side. Hmmmm.

So pulling for you!! :)

I am still a bit crampy, sore back, and having some light pinkish spotting. Fingers crossed tighttttt! Lol. For all of us!!

ETA that I never spot.. except when I was on Seasonique at first. Otherwise, I don't. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Ok...way too much to catch up on! I've been reading throughout the day when I can, but I can't remember everything :(

Rachel-Yay for the scan! So glad everything is progressing well! I'm starting to get a little more nausea each day. Today seemed worse after eating. I think I'll have to search for solutions very soon!

Vivian-Most of the time my doc calls me the next day with results. There have been times it was 2 or 3 days, but that was just for progesterone levels.

Nikki-Yay for the little girl! Thanks for posting the pic! So funny you mentioned craving gummy bears...I was in class tonight and got a whiff of something that smelled kind of like gummy bears. I was looking all around trying to figure out who had them, but couldn't find anyone. I almost went to the vending machine to see if they had any lol

Cassidy-I hope it was ib!

Morgan-I can't wait to hear your results..I really have a feeling everything will be just fine! Let's hope I'm right :) I know the wait sucks!!! Hang in there :hugs:

For the caffeine discussion, I drank soda and ate chocolate and wasn't very healthy...I was drinking way to much soda during this last cycle and I still got a bfp. I'm definitely NOT condoning it though! lol I quit the day I got the bfp.

Everyone else....TEST!!!! lol I want to see some more preggos on here :)

AFM-Started grad classes tonight. Luckily it's only 1 class a week, but it's a 4 hour class....makes for a long day! I was so tired an hour in lol
Trying to eat really healthy and eat often, but I feel like I'm not eating much bc of decreased appetite and a slight bit of nausea.
Should get my blood draw results tomorrow.

Oh yeah...if any of you take a test, you better be posting it!!! None of this "I tested and I think it's bfp but I'll post later" Um, no...that drives people crazy lol Like Ashlee's today, she says bfn but I swear I can see a super faint line. So, just post them so we can decide lol

Thanks! I imagine she would have contacted me to see if I still wanted to book her for June 1st if she had gotten any offers for that day (she did that with our original due date choice) so I'm hoping we're still good.

I actually found my new venue through a blog post of hers for another wedding she shot this year: https://www.lanebaldwinphotography.com/2013/05/markie-andrew-rustic-wingfoot-lake-wedding.html

I loved me some Pinterest when we were planning our wedding. I did most of the decorating myself. Well then my planner put it all together but I found everything and did a lot of DIY. Oh yeah and we did postcards for our save the date with our engagement pics.

Cassidy I sure hope it was IB!!!!!

Sandy your chart looks like you O'd sooner. I'd leave out the opks but only bc I'm inpatient and could convince myself they'd of been positive earlier...but it's true you covered your bases so what's done is done.

Mommy - how often are you taking them? I never really got a "build up" it would usually just be bam positive.

Oh yeah...if any of you take a test, you better be posting it!!! None of this "I tested and I think it's bfp but I'll post later" Um, no...that drives people crazy lol Like Ashlee's today, she says bfn but I swear I can see a super faint line. So, just post them so we can decide lol

Agreed!
I also saw a super faint line, on the IC she posted.

That's super exciting! :) I love all the wedding stuff on Pinterest! I wish I had known about Pinterest when I planned our wedding!!

Hahaha my wedding would not be possible if not for Pinterest!

I loved me some Pinterest when we were planning our wedding. I did most of the decorating myself. Well then my planner put it all together but I found everything and did a lot of DIY. Oh yeah and we did postcards for our save the date with our engagement pics.

Ours is going to be completely DIY since we're paying for it ourselves so Pinterest is a life-saver. I found some save the date templates I love on Etsy where I can just order the design and print it off myself and I'm going to turn whichever design I pick into postcards :)

Our engagement pictures won't be done until closer to the wedding simply because our photographer is expensive and I'm paying our balance to her with our tax return. My mom did some for us when we first got engaged but I don't want to use those.

Cassidy I sure hope it was IB!!!!!

Sandy your chart looks like you O'd sooner. I'd leave out the opks but only bc I'm inpatient and could convince myself they'd of been positive earlier...but it's true you covered your bases so what's done is done.

Mommy - how often are you taking them? I never really got a "build up" it would usually just be bam positive.

I took them out. I think I'm going to go ahead and test in the morning, but I'm not expecting a BFP. If I O'd on the 19th, tomorrow is 10 DPO. If I didn't, then there's still a chance in another few days. It'll work out the way it's supposed to. I just hope it works out the way I would like it to! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->