Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

exciting Waves!!

AFM, just got a call from the doc (yes at 845pm my time)... she said she had a long day, but wanted to talk to me. So my heart kinda dropped. She said US looks great. Baby looks healthy! However, she is in the 90th percent tile for height and belly.... so shes a big girl! Which make sense because DH is 6'2''. She said she MIGHT request a 28 week scan to see if we will need a c section to get her out. But she wants to watch the measurements for the next 2 months....

How scary the beginning of that call must have been for you, Nikki! She's just a healthy girl is all :p I'm sure you and her will both be fine :hugs:

So much to catch up on! I must get to it.

DH and I got new couches today :). Ours were breaking like crazy. My friend sold us her bad ass couches she had in storage for a very reasonable price. I am so happy to be rid of those POS old ones. It was a little bittersweet because those were the ones we bought when DH and I first moved in together. I am so sentimental with that kind of stuff.

No signs really... I am super hot, random cramps off and on, the weird cm I mentioned earlier. I hope I am one of those ladies with absolutely no symptoms but still get their :bfp:.

Now off to read all the posts!

cassidy- I totally agree... and I decided I am going to be careful with my eating and hopefully her belly will go down...she said if her head was big they would def say c-section, but her belly will be easier to get out if it is a bit big...so im not worried yet.

Hope everything works out with the photographer Amanda!

I pretty much planned my entire wedding on Pinterest and it was pretty much perfect :). We did the whole wedding for under $4000.

Julie-lol I totally don't see anything on that test at all. But I'm also trying to not tilt it and look at it every which way to see if there's something there. Don't want to trick myself, just want nice clear lines. Hopefully I'll get some in the morning!

I'm pretty sure I'm getting AF. I think I want to get blind drunk tonight. 6 days until my gyno and 6 days until I talk to the Denver Studio about the chances of working for them.

About weddings - we had a stamp made on Etsy, bought some lovely paper and matching envelopes and some ink and had a hilarious drunk afternoon stamping 100 invitations and spreading them around my Mother In Laws house to dry. It was wonderful and each invitation was unique. For table decorations we had live herbs - our wedding was as DIY and recycle and up-cycle as possible. We bought glass vases from Ikea and some river rocks and planted the herbs in the vases so you could see the roots between the rocks. Each table instead of having a table number had an herb - Peppermint, Thyme and Rosemary. They were given away as gifts at the end of the night.

Our place-holders were also our favors and we had individual chocolates from NuNu in tiny boxes with cards from Moo.com - on one side of the card was our date A+P 6.18.12 and the other we hand-wrote a name and attached the card to the chocolate box with twine.

It was all so simple and organic and clean looking with white table cloths. We had the vow renewal in the garden at the restaurant - a tiny courtyard with fairy lights and the reception in the heart of the small restaurant - a converted brownstone that we hired for the whole night. Dancing was upstairs in the cocktail area.

Other than my dad taking liberties on a 45 min speech (I'm not even kidding, the rush for the bathrooms after that was mad) it was a perfect night.

We got married in Brooklyn NY so granny could be there. Unfortunately she died before our big day but she was there in spirit and Pop got so freaking drunk he made up for her absence.

FRER from today, afer a 2 hour hold. :bfn:

eta I think my ticker is off, i think im only 10dpo!

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
I actually feel like I see something Amanda...

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 19
A 2 hour hold?!?!? I was 12dpo and barely got lines with a 4 hour hold...you can do better than that! Lol

Nikki-You asked about cord blood banking the other day? We are defo gonna do that. Our donor and his wife did with both of their girls. The first one was used to save another babies life! So it's a good thing!
Congrats on the healthy big girl!

A 2 hour hold?!?!? I was 12dpo and barely got lines with a 4 hour hold...you can do better than that! Lol

Nikki-You asked about cord blood banking the other day? We are defo gonna do that. Our donor and his wife did with both of their girls. The first one was used to save another babies life! So it's a good thing!
Congrats on the healthy big girl!

LOL! I will use my other FRER tomorrow morning.

I'm with Cassidy, I thought I saw a line too...and I'm on my phone! Hold that pee longer!!!!

Hope everything works out with the photographer Amanda!

I pretty much planned my entire wedding on Pinterest and it was pretty much perfect :). We did the whole wedding for under $4000.

Thanks! That's what we're aiming for is under $4000. Our photographer is over half that (by a hair...) so the rest will have to be serious DIY!

FRER from today, afer a 2 hour hold. :bfn:

eta I think my ticker is off, i think im only 10dpo!

I actually feel like I see something Amanda...

Yeah... I see something as well. I tweaked it myself and saw something. Couldn't tell color but there was definitely a line there.

Well I'm not counting my photos, those were actually $3000, but Im working them off in trade because the photographers are my bosses

thanks ladies. I think its an indent. i see nothing in person!

eta, just checked my CP. it is high and firm. pretty closed too (as closed as it can get).

BFN with FMU. A few options.. 1.) I'm not 10 dpo. 2.) 10 dpo is still too early. Not out yet!

ETA still a bit crampy and light pink tinged creamy cm..

Idk whether to test in the morning again or wait a few more days.

Sandy- Test however often you feel comfy.. if it hurts, I'd wait. If you can handle it, test again! Your chart looks PHENOMENAL and if you have pinky cm (IF it was IB) then it still takes a few days for a test to become +... FX'd sweetie, always rooting for you!!! :)

Cassidy- IB?!?!?! PINdrop is a good sign.. a little egg, a little bleed ;)

Nikki- Beautiful babe, and glad to hear she's growing like CRAZY!!! <3

Ashlee- WAKE UP AND TEMPPPP!!!! :)

Rachel- Thanks for all your input. I'm not sure if I was clear, but they only saw what would have been a gest sac (7mm) not a yolk sac/embryo that was that big. But I googled it to be an average measurement for 5 weeks. And most people who have an US before 5w5d are like freaking out bc of no fetal pole or anything, so I'm hoping that's my case. I am REALLY leaning towards twins, one in my tube. It hurts so much worse today.

Sooooo AFM- As I said my right side is hurting much worse today (in a place by my ovary, whenever I move around, never felt anything like his before..) so we have decided that we'll go try and get another ultrasound tonight. The doc said to come back if the pain got ANY worse. And I'm worried freakin sick. So we're going to another branch of that hospital, getting my 2nd hCG Quant done (FX'd it's highER!!!) and then asking for another ultrasoound. Or scheduling one by maybe Monday or something. I can't take this.. I hurts so much and I'm just worried about my bean!!!!!!!!

But Happy Thursday everyone, almost Friday!! :) Excited to see what my numbers are today, we'll go after work. Hoping to see some BFPs soon, I see LOTS of 8-10DPOers!!! :)

morning ladies, sorry amanda i didn't see anything, and where is ashlee? was looking forward to a test! and amanda weren't you testing this am too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->