Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

OOO I just found out on Ovufriend that my prospective due date(May 11th, 2014)if i'm preggo was salvador dali's bday which is awesome because he's my favorite artist

The cycle I got pregnant (both this time and my chemical right before) I had around 55 pts on ovufriend.

reading this hilarious thread about embarrassing birth moments -
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories-30.html

Hmmmm had the same exact pin point sized bright red on the TP again today. HMMMMMMM lol

reading this hilarious thread about embarrassing birth moments -
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/labour-birth/696911-funny-embarrasing-labour-stories-30.html

OMG I've only read a few of these so far but the have me LOL at work...good thing I'm the only one in here

I have 45 points on FF and 30 on Ovufriend. I'm not sure if I have gotten everything into Ovufriend from FF though.

I don't add up points because it just got me way to hopeful. I seemed to get extra crushed when af came around.

This was on that thread...way too funny :rofl:

During a quite painful contraction at home I grabbed hold of my OH's balls painfully and yelled 'Feel the pain!'

^OMG HAHAHAHA!

I seem to be having one of those days where I am just bummed out. I wish I could feel hopeful. I am wanting to go stock up on tampons because I am so sure I am not pregnant. I will be super shocked if I get a :bfp: this cycle

You're not out till the :witch: shows Nichole!! If you're not preggo at least you know that clomid is doing wonders for your cycle and you'll see that bfp in no time!

Was just talking to my sister cuz I saw that she posted on fb that she was tired, had a backache and stuffy nose. I texted her to ask if she was preggo lol. She said her bobbs are also sore but thought she shouldn't announce that on fb lol. She thinks she's ovulating though so I told her to come over and I'd give her some opks. But I was talking to her about my nosebleeds because when she was preggo, she got them ALL THE TIME. I remember seeing her trash can full of bloody tp on numerous occasions. Super FX that my nosebleeds are a good sign. Wanna see that BFP already!

So I was sitting at work and I did a little stretch and yawn and out of no where I felt a REALLY strong pop or jab in my belly. I jumped. I am not bleeding or in any pain now so I am not worried... but if that was a kick, then I think she is going to be a soccer player or football punter.

I'm only 9 dpo and I know not many women get symptoms right away but I wanted to be the one who got them all and knew early on they were getting a bfp lol. I need to learn how to be as optimistic with my cycles as I am with everyone else's.

So I was sitting at work and I did a little stretch and yawn and out of no where I felt a REALLY strong pop or jab in my belly. I jumped. I am not bleeding or in any pain now so I am not worried... but if that was a kick, then I think she is going to be a soccer player or football punter.

HAHAHA Go baby girl!!

^OMG HAHAHAHA!

I seem to be having one of those days where I am just bummed out. I wish I could feel hopeful. I am wanting to go stock up on tampons because I am so sure I am not pregnant. I will be super shocked if I get a :bfp: this cycle

I'm sorry you're feeling down! Don't give up yet! You're not out til AF shows up. You're still early, too. I'm crossing my fingers for your BFP! When I got pregnant with my son, I had bought tampons and taken them camping with us because I was SURE I would need them.. next week I tested on a whim and got my BFP. So I say go buy them! Maybe they'll be your good luck charm?

So when I put all my info into Ovufriend, I went ahead and put in the 2 positive OPK's we talked about last night .. and it didn't move my chart around. It still has me O'ing on CD 16. Weird, right? But in a good way I think?

I'm sitting in the midst if family ...all r happily talkin about the baby thts gonna come and as happy as I am all I wanna do is get in my laptop an talk to u girls...trying to make do with my fine for now tho

Nikki yaaay for you getting kicked ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->