Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Glad you are back and staying positive Mirolee!! Have you considered staying away from the thermometer and just BDing?

Thanks ladies, hope it IS implantation bleeding! Fingers crossed tight.

Julie, So excited for you!

Amanda, hopefully the next one is darker!

Morgan, hope you get good news at the hospital!

Cassidy, glad it sounds like your hubby is feeling better!

On FF, I still have the trial VIP version for 2 more days. What is this Early Pregnancy Signs business? Anyone know? Anyone that's gotten a BFP have a number from that associated with it? Just curious. I'm not going to buy the VIP membership, but I like the info being available :)

yes, i thought about it. and then i started laughing so hard i inked ;) (reference anyone?)
in reality, yes, i have thought about it, but because in the past i've had weeks of positive opks (yes, literally - granted, i was NOT medicated at the time), i just feel so much better about taking my temp. plus, it's just a few seconds a day. AND the cycle i got the chemical, the reason i tested was becuase my temp was high. so.... yeah noooo.... it's my crack. i would give up opks before my thermometer. :)

i HATE that "early pregnancy ticker" on FF - last month i had 71 points. grrr. i get why they have it, but man, it plays with your brain..... i'm curious about bfp points as well....

yes, i thought about it. and then i started laughing so hard i inked ;) (reference anyone?)
in reality, yes, i have thought about it, but because in the past i've had weeks of positive opks (yes, literally - granted, i was NOT medicated at the time), i just feel so much better about taking my temp. plus, it's just a few seconds a day. AND the cycle i got the chemical, the reason i tested was becuase my temp was high. so.... yeah noooo.... it's my crack. i would give up opks before my thermometer. :)

Lmao "it's my crack"

Mirolee, I'm with you. I have to temp now that I started. It's like.. an addiction. I woke up early to do it on vacation even. Haha. It does play with your brain apparently. I was a little excited about my 45 points, but mayyybe not!

I'm at 32 points right now lol. I think the highest i've been was 67ish, wasn't pregnant obviously lol

FF says "The preliminary results show that charts with a display of 80 or more points are 70 to 90% more likely to be pregnancy charts all other factors being equal. Given the statistical nature of this tool though that means that you will find cases of high value with no pregnancy and vice versa."

I use Ovufriend I think I had 60 pts last cycle wasn't pregnant this month I have like 20.

how do you find these points? I know I had points associated with my BFP month... but now I can't find them.

Thanks! I had looked on the "What's This" button and it didn't tell me that. I am just curious. I'm not pinning any hope on it, but I do find it interesting to see the numbers. I just don't buy into statistics anymore. My baby died from something that only happens to 1.1% of pregnancies.. I can't bring myself to place a ton of value on statistics. Fate and luck play a big roll in all this and life in general.. I'm just trying to assist fate and luck! ;)

I just got really nauseous. Boobs still hurt, and everything I have had to eat today tastes yucky. This happened last cycle around AF so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

how do you find these points? I know I had points associated with my BFP month... but now I can't find them.

It's on the main page with my calendar.. just scroll down and it's with Pregnancy Monitor. It's a VIP thing so if you don't have that now, maybe it went away?

totally random, but i thought you did "vivianjean" because the short version would be VJ - which is sort of like saying "va-jay". apparently i have been ttc too long, or i'm a perv. hehe.
morgan, thinking of you still.....
afm, nothing special to report. today will be third dose of clomid (day 5). i have been hot (normal on clomid), mildly annoyed (normal on clomid), and i had a headache last night (normal on clomid but new for me). 3 more doses - then ovulation - then BFP!

HAHAHAHHAHA a little Freudian moment there for all of us I think...

You may call me VJ if you like... hahahhahaha

I just got really nauseous. Boobs still hurt, and everything I have had to eat today tastes yucky. This happened last cycle around AF so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Well it sounds promising so I'll get mine up for you!!

I have FF and Ovufriend, though I don't have VIP FF but Ovufriend says I have 38/100pts...not very good really. It also says that I only had about 54% chance of getting a positive test today if I am preggo

Nemo?!! I love that movie.

Yeah I didn't really think you would but its worth the thought lol. And the laugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->