Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Nichole I just can't believe your chart, after seeing them be irregular for so long. So happy for you, I hope it becomes a trend. OR a BFP, duh ;)

Ladies

My BBT therm sucks.. like sucks so so so hard that now that the battery is dead I'm considering getting a different one (the bat died because it decided to not turn off one morning)....

What did you get for a BBT therm, where, how much?

THANKS! x

Awesome that your numbers are doubling Julie! So happy for you!!!

AFM, got attacked last night by DH. He is in a frisky mood lately!! Lol. Totally good sign and makes me sooooo excited for next month!!! If this month isn't it, next month is definitely going to be! It has to be!

My best friend should be going into labor literally any time. Her due date is 8/31. I'm SO EXCITED for her and she's calling me as soon as it starts so I can drive up and be there. I'm SO EXCITEDDDDD!

Purple is key with BBT thermos, it seems like that is the trend!! ;)

(Got mine at Walmart too :))

I got mine at Target... however battery died after a while and just bought a new one at Target, because they can be hard to find.

It's worked fine for me... I guess. I forget to use it all of the time and only used it fully for one month and then random days after that lol.

Thanks Morgan! I kept waking up around my usual temping time so I just decided to keep going lol.

My thermometer is purple too. I got mine at CVS I believe. I actually had a terrible time finding one. I think it was around $9.

Yeah Amelia it really doesn't matter how much you pay for one. They usually run out of batteries in a few months anyways.

WORD OF ADVICE: Vaginal Temping. No confusion, much more reliable.

Mines been kicking for awhile. It definitely is a trooper. I temp vaginally and when I ovulated pre clomid it was very uniform. That's why I was worried this cycle because it was rockier then normal. I thought it was going to be another anovulatory cycle.

How long is your LP normally Nichole? (just chart stalking, don't mind me lol)

Cassidy- I still totally don't see anything on either lol. I think I'm just a late tester. LOL at DH attacking you. I think maybe it was the methadone that was making him not want to BD. I've heard that once people get off it their libido comes back full force. FX you'll get a BFP this cycle but if not FX he stays frisky!

I got my BBT thermometer at walmart for $8 as well. I think if you remember to turn it off right after you use it that the battery probably doesn't die as soon.

Julie- Yay for your betas!!!!!

Nichole- LOL I'm so glad I have my sister and Cassidy to talk to IRL about TTC because everyone else would wonder what the hell I'm talking about

I don't really talk to anyone in real life about ttc, I have one friend that knows. But she doesn't want children now and I find it hard trying to explain everything. So I am stuck with you guys and dh. But he gets tired of it I think.

I had one cycle at 12 and another at 13. Clomid is suppose to lengthen it so I don't quite know what it will be this time around.

So, I was really hoping my boobs would hurt more today just to reassure me that I was really having that symptom and that I might actually be preggo...they still hurt like on the side and armpit area but not as bad as yesterday :? boo. Come on HCG! If you're in there increase FASTERRRRR!!!!

totally random, but i thought you did "vivianjean" because the short version would be VJ - which is sort of like saying "va-jay". apparently i have been ttc too long, or i'm a perv. hehe.
morgan, thinking of you still.....
afm, nothing special to report. today will be third dose of clomid (day 5). i have been hot (normal on clomid), mildly annoyed (normal on clomid), and i had a headache last night (normal on clomid but new for me). 3 more doses - then ovulation - then BFP!

Thank you for the tweak, Cassidy! I def see something IRL but it looks grey. Idk. Will test again tomorrow or Saturday.

On my phone so it's really hard to stay caught up!

So, I was really hoping my boobs would hurt more today just to reassure me that I was really having that symptom and that I might actually be preggo...they still hurt like on the side and armpit area but not as bad as yesterday :? boo. Come on HCG! If you're in there increase FASTERRRRR!!!!

LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"