Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Omg, just went back and looked at my fmu test and it has the worst pink evap on it ever!!!!!

Are you sure it's an evap? I told you I saw something on it in the picture!

It looks smudgy. I'm pretty sure it's an evap, i'll take a picture once it dries a bit more it's in the weird in between stage where it looks weird cuz it's drying lol.

Ashlee, your chart does look awesome! ! Hope you get your BFP in the am!

Afm, how long can implantation spotting last? Any thoughts? I've had light spotting for the last 4 days. Not heavy enough to need a pad, but there when I wipe off and on. Just curious! I didn't have it last time.

Girls, I need input. Something happened that has never happened before and I'm hoping someone here knows something about it.

I mentioned earlier that I've been having AF type cramps well, about 45 minutes ago I spotted brownish. I NEVER, EVER, EVER spot before AF, she just arrives full force. Cramps are my only warning. I've read IB can happen at 15 DPO but now I'm so confused :-( I'm wondering if the progesterone cream has anything to do with it? I've also read that some pregnant women experience spotting or light bleeding around the time when they are supposed to get their period.

I've read too much and my brain is fried.

What do you think?

Marie- Could be IB, could be early pregnancy spotting, or it could unfortunately mean AF is on her way. I never, ever had spotting before either and then randomly did one cycle a few hours before AF showed- normally it just hits me full flow. Hopefully it's just IB or early pregnancy bleeding :hugs:

Sandy- IB ranges so widely with women. Some have a tiny spot one time, some bleed fairly heavy for a few days. Longest i've read was about 6 days of spotting/bleeding.

Don't freak yet. It could be either of those things, really. Cramps are normal. I had them. And a sore back, too. Wishing the best for you!!

And here's the test. Totally looks smudgy :( BOO

Attachments

• neww 001.jpg
    neww 001.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 12
  • neww 002.jpg
    neww 002.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 13
  • neww 003.jpg
    neww 003.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 7
  • neww 004.jpg
    neww 004.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • neww 005.jpg
    neww 005.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
Cassidy-it does look smudged, but you aren't out yet. I have never had color on an test before.
Marie-it could be pregnancy spotting or af. I don't know what to tell you. I currently am spotting-normally af starts right away but the the last two months I have had more spotting then af starts a few hours later/but she hasn't really started yet.

I've never had color on any test either, except my horrible dollar store dud the first month TTC. I get tons of evaps, but they're always shadowy. This one's so smudgy though i'm sure it's a messed up test. Tests hate me lol, I hate them too.. but love them as well ;) It's a dangerous addiction lmao

Marie- I'm thinking it's likely IB. Super common to get it about the time AF is supposed to arrive. ANd if it's brown, not red then it's old blood which makes me think that's the most likely cause. I'm thinking if it were AF you'd be getting red spotting or orangish-red. Also, cramps in early pregnancy are SUPER normal. If you worry about every pinch or poke you will drive yourself nuts. If the cramps get super intense and you're bleeding enough to soak a spot in your underwear then you should worry. FX for you hun, but I really think you'll be fine.

Cassidy that one is super smudgy :? I wonder why the hpts hate you so much lol! But I still think there may be something there...keep on testing lady! I want that surprise bfp!!

Thanks for the feedback girls. :) <3 I need to get a grip! It is what it is!

It doesn't look as smudy now that it's completely dry lol. Just messing with my head tons ugh

I've seen pink evaps and had a horrible pink evap my first month TTC on a dollar store test- it was DARK! It sucked. But hopefully that's not the case this time!

That dollar store evap was like purplish pink though. That looks flat out pink

Whoa Cassidy, that looks like the start of something, even if its a little smudgy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->