Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks for the well wishes girls :) Taking him back tomorrow to have a proper cast fitted. He wants blue :)

Eurgh looks like another messed up cycle for me. I could cry! :(

Nevermind, still smudgy, just doesn't look like it IRL lol Looks like a dye run to me. Shitty tests. :growlmad:

Attachments

• neww 008.jpg
    neww 008.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 16
CASSIDY I AM NO FOOL I SEE LINES ON THAT ONE IN EVERY PICTURE!!!

Omg omg omg, pink dye turns pink for a reason!!! ;) Oh I hope this is it for you!

Brunette- do you have a nice name we can use for you? I updated the 1st page today but I don't have your info :)

Ugh I hate it, it looks like such a perfect line IRL but in the pics it's suuuuuper smudgy so I know that it's faulty and am trying not to get my hopes up :(

WAIT- It looks line a LINE IRL?! So you're saying it's more convincing IRL?!

Dude it has to be............ Faulty my butt ;)

Cassidy, I'm seeing a line...but I know how unlucky hpts are for you so all you can do is pee on more sticks!!

I see it but I'm so sceptical about these tests! I had so many last month :( Fingers crossed for you though! It's definitely pink :)

Looks like you need to hold it for a few hours, Cassidy, and try testing again!

It doesn't look too smudgy to me. At least not enough for me to discount it. It looks like a tried and true BFP. You're just in denial ;)

I even see a line in the invert. Looks a little smudgy in the middle of the lines, but the line is darker
https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/working/done/dd5e1954d99ead668d8af244a3cf54da/neww008-inverted.jpg

That's WHAT HAPPENS when you test at 9DPO Cass (you ARE 9DPO right? just going by your ticker :)) !!!!!!!

Tomorrow will tell the tale!

If there's anything on tomorrow morning's test I will go get a FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->