Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Cassidy-I see a line in every pic.

brunette-Poor little guy!

Morgan and waves-I hate when docs assume we know nothing about our cycles/bodies!!!

Prgirl-I had AF like cramping for a few days around AF. No spotting. Spotting usually means AF for me but if it's not normal for you then it's prob ib

Ugh I feel so anxious to have to wait so long to test again! Lmao. I keep going back and looking at it. I don't feel pregnant :shrug: and i'm like 99% positive it's gonna be a faulty test but that 1% is driving me mad already

Ugh I feel so anxious to have to wait so long to test again! Lmao. I keep going back and looking at it. I don't feel pregnant :shrug: and i'm like 99% positive it's gonna be a faulty test but that 1% is driving me mad already

:haha: Seriously though...you're still hella early

Cassidy, you take the cake as the POAS addict :)

Can't wait to see your other tests!

I am SO FRIGGIN HUNGRY right now! There's usually food at work but it seems everyone'e eaten it and today of course is the first day this week I haven't brought something. I feel sick. I need food. Waaahhhhh:brat:

I am totally getting that 2:30 feeling (I hate those commercials lol). I could really go for a nap right about now but I have to do some apartment showings soon.

Basically just inhaled a foot long sandwich in like 10 minutes...I felt sick because I hadn't eaten before, now I feel sick because I have eaten too much...ugh I need a nap

So I told Hubby about the spotting. He sounded excited at the prospect of it meaning pregnancy and concerned at the same time about spotting for 4 days that isn't an AF yet.. I hope it means BFP so I don't let him down!! I wasn't going to say anything but we tell each other everything.. I am trying not to symptom spot but I have a backache, cramps, spotting, crying, irritabilty, and hopes so high they could touch the sky I think. Even with 2 BFN's. No testing til at least Monday because I didn't bring any and I'm not buying anymore yet.. Monday will be either 10 or 13 or 14 DPO depending when I really O'ed. Either way it turns out, I'm thankful my body worked right and pray that it continues to!!

Cassidy- I never see lines on my phone and I definitely see a line...i know your test history but...eeekkk!!! Fx'd for you and a FMU test!!

We all need BFPs! I've been so anxious all day now. That damn test is killing me.

All of our charts are looking freakin awesome, really hope we all get bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->