Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Evening ladies! hope you all are well. I can def. see something on some of those lines!

I like showing my opks with you ladies, as i've never had anything this time around that even remotely had a smudge/line/evap anything. so showing my lines on opks make me feel better. i have sharing line envy :haha:

this is tonights. looks SLIGHTLY lighter in color in person than the noon one.

My cramping is SO bad right now i'd swear i was getting af if it was that time. oh my gosh, they are horrid. all on the left side. like, it's so strong i swear i can feel it in my legs. I have sore to the touch nips (owww) and my back is starting to hurt. Hoping tonight is the big night and we can relax (HA!!!) until testing time.

maybe i'll have some real lines to show you then!!!

It will be our anniversary that will be test time if i O tonight. :)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Evening ladies! hope you all are well. I can def. see something on some of those lines!

I like showing my opks with you ladies, as i've never had anything this time around that even remotely had a smudge/line/evap anything. so showing my lines on opks make me feel better. i have sharing line envy :haha:

this is tonights. looks SLIGHTLY lighter in color in person than the noon one.

My cramping is SO bad right now i'd swear i was getting af if it was that time. oh my gosh, they are horrid. all on the left side. like, it's so strong i swear i can feel it in my legs. I have sore to the touch nips (owww) and my back is starting to hurt. Hoping tonight is the big night and we can relax (HA!!!) until testing time.

maybe i'll have some real lines to show you then!!!

It will be our anniversary that will be test time if i O tonight. :)
Yay! Sounds and looks like o time!! Fx those little guys catch that egg :spermy:

ashlee your chart looks so freaking gorgeous, and yeah, you better get a bfp out of it. you have the chart us charters dream of! my goodness. mine looked like shit when i was pg with dd. actually... come to think of it it always looks like that... lol!! i have chart envy.

Good luck Mommy!!

I agree, all of our charts look great! Here's to hoping for all of our BFP's! They are much deserved!!

ashlee your chart looks so freaking gorgeous, and yeah, you better get a bfp out of it. you have the chart us charters dream of! my goodness. mine looked like shit when i was pg with dd. actually... come to think of it it always looks like that... lol!! i have chart envy.

Haha thanks, i keep staring at it thinking theres no way it can look that good me get a bfn, it would just be cruel. Lmao who cares what your chart looked like if you made a beautiful baby that month :)

i'm still jealous lol!

i'm so thrilled about getting the pos opks after last month nothing at all but negatives.

i'm still jealous lol!

i'm so thrilled about getting the pos opks after last month nothing at all but negatives.

Totally know how you feel, last month my opks were so confusing and inconclusive I was so excited when I got legit positives this cycle haha

Definitely positive mommy!!!

Ashlee, I will seriously be SO SHOCKED if you do not get your BFP. With your chart looking that great- plus the random spotting, it HAS to be your month!!!

So I have a blog and tonight I bought a domain name for it so you could go to www.mywebsite.com instead of blogname.blogger.com and I can't get it to redirect to the new URL. It says it could take up to 24 hours to start working but it's driving me crazy that every time I try to "verify" it, it gives me an error.

I just had to vent somewhere lol. Carry on.

*Sigh* it just really hit me hard that I dont have any family or close friends here... I have no plans for the long weekend... I did... my housemate and I were going to do something - we've been fighting a lot lately, mainly I think because I've been so depressed and sad... this weekend was meant to be a chance for us to hangout like normal and get back to just being best friends... well he's gone and booked a date with some cow (I hate her already) and can't understand why I'm so upset...

Like, I've been going through some sh!t dude - all that crying in the bathroom and not sleeping.... yeah, that meant nothing... don't even wait for one second to check if we still had plans or anything.

I've been in LA for so long but I've been working so much and flying between LA and Boulder that I really don't have any friends - it hit me like a truck today. I have one friend and he is a dude and he doesn't get me anymore because sh!ts gotten complicated and he can't relate.

So, I have an extra day this weekend... and I have nothing to do, no DH to spend time with... and no friends. Wow. How did my life end up like this? I use to have so many wonderful friends in Australia... but now, no one.

Made me so freaking sad.

waves- i had 1 & 1 at one time, i really wasn't happy with them and canceled pretty early on. hope it gets working for you!!

So I have a blog and tonight I bought a domain name for it so you could go to www.mywebsite.com instead of blogname.blogger.com and I can't get it to redirect to the new URL. It says it could take up to 24 hours to start working but it's driving me crazy that every time I try to "verify" it, it gives me an error.

I just had to vent somewhere lol. Carry on.

wow i just did the same thing. *fist bump*

awww Vivian :hugs: I know how that goes. All of our friends after high school unfortunately either moved away or got into drugs pretty hardcore so it's basically just me and DH all of the time. Luckily I have him, I can't imagine how lonely you feel with DH being all the way in Boulder. I have my FX and am sending so many positive vibes your way that things start looking up for you :hugs:

Definitely positive mommy!!!

Ashlee, I will seriously be SO SHOCKED if you do not get your BFP. With your chart looking that great- plus the random spotting, it HAS to be your month!!!
I seriously friggin hope so!!!! Ill probably dream pink lines all night because ive been thinking about tomorrow's FRER lmao

*Sigh* it just really hit me hard that I dont have any family or close friends here... I have no plans for the long weekend... I did... my housemate and I were going to do something - we've been fighting a lot lately, mainly I think because I've been so depressed and sad... this weekend was meant to be a chance for us to hangout like normal and get back to just being best friends... well he's gone and booked a date with some cow (I hate her already) and can't understand why I'm so upset...

Like, I've been going through some sh!t dude - all that crying in the bathroom and not sleeping.... yeah, that meant nothing... don't even wait for one second to check if we still had plans or anything.

I've been in LA for so long but I've been working so much and flying between LA and Boulder that I really don't have any friends - it hit me like a truck today. I have one friend and he is a dude and he doesn't get me anymore because sh!ts gotten complicated and he can't relate.

So, I have an extra day this weekend... and I have nothing to do, no DH to spend time with... and no friends. Wow. How did my life end up like this? I use to have so many wonderful friends in Australia... but now, no one.

Made me so freaking sad.

Ugh I'm sorry :/ pretty shitty of your friend to totally ditch you like that, but he is a guy and he is probably totally confused about. How you're feeling right now cuz seriously men DO NOT GET IT! DH didn't understand when I was basically crying for a week straight because of not getting pregnant again after the m/c. You should make your weekend a relaxing you time. Read a book, have a nice hot bath, make yourself something yummy for dinner. Spoil yourself! I'm kinda a hermit and while I have friends, I don't really like to go out to see them lol. Cassidy is basically the only person that I leave my house to hang out with haha.I prefer being alone usually. But I do know how you feel. My ex husband was living in England and I was here and it was the most difficult thing to be that far from him.

He sent me a letter today - you know how LONG it's been since i got a letter??!

It was on the paper we used for our wedding invites - three pages.

1. I
2. <3
3. U

And on the back it said that he knows how tough it's been and that he is proud of us and we'll get through.

MADE MY FREAKING DAY. So glad I went home at lunch time to check the mail!!

Awwww that is the sweetest thing!

Lol yea, we live in the same town and our DH's worked together before Cassidy's DH went on medical leave. They came to our wedding :)

Where is this mythical town you speak of where people are friends?

I WANT TO GO THERE, lol

waves- i had 1 & 1 at one time, i really wasn't happy with them and canceled pretty early on. hope it gets working for you!!

Thanks. I went with GoDaddy. I've used them before, I just don't remember how I set it all up lol.

Hey ladies. Fixed the Internet, posting from my bed.

I think I am miscarrying. We went to Walmart to get groceries.. Literally had just walked in with a cart and I felt a GUSH.. Ran to the stupid nasty bathroom.. Prayed for no blood.. And was greeted by soaked underwear. The last time was a big red spot, but this time I mean my jeans had even been soaked through. There was a lot of blood/clots in the toilet. So DH got me pads and we came home, thank god I have on a flowy tank top that covered my butt.

So when I got home I went straight to the bathroom and poured more blood. Cried, sobbed for about 20 mins and called my mom. She said if it weren't for her miscarriage we wouldn't have my brother. Hmm. I just cried and told her I loved her and that I'd call her after we saw an ultrasound.

So medically speaking it is the EXACT SAME as my period starting, I usually clot and bleed heavy. I have NO pain and actually my right side feels almost COMPLETELY better. Coincidence?

I need advice, thoughts, love, & prayers. We WILL go to the ER soon, I just want to see if the bleeding continues for an hour. If not we'll wait and go tomorrow so it has been 48 hrs for my bloodwork. I'm so scared to know. As much as I'd like to believe this bleeding could be nothing, it is quite a lot to not be miscarrying.

I'm strong, if this was meant to happen then so be it. God may have other plans for my life right now and I guess I could accept that if it's the case.

I just want to keep watching the Food Network in bed with my dog, drink my preggo tea, and pray that my bean is still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->