Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Nichole- Hmm keep up the temping sweetie.. So nice of him to think of you and bring flowers after a long night of work. & HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

I hope you have a line Ashlee. I looked at my tests in all different kind of lights, took it apart, zoomed, tweaked, etc and I saw nothing. I am only 11dpo so I know there is hope but these AF signs are killing me :(

Ashlee... if you seriously don't see it on the FRER... you've lost your mind.

Attachments

• ash.jpg
    ash.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 18
Probably wont test at all tomorrow cuz I don't want to be down the day of the Jason concert but will test Monday morning. Going to keep temping. Hoping that it will stay up at least 5 more days so I hit the 18 day mark which should mean I'm preggo.

I'm not saying preggo until I get two solid lines that I can see without a tweak but I can't deny that there are lines there...still not going to test until Monday. Give that hcg an extra day to double ;)

I have been getting little episodes of nausea this morning. It's just coming and going. Good thing I found my sea bands last night! I've got 56 points on ovufriend

Trying to keep up but this three hr drive and MS isnt treating me well..

Ashlee- I definitely think I see something now!!

Nichole-Happy happy birthday hun!!

Morgan- thinking of you!! Xo

Eurgh Hubby and I just had a fight. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him at the moment. He's horrible. Always shouting. Something is bothering him I know it is. He isn't like this usually. He won't talk to me though. Says nothing is wrong. He has his kids here this weekend and we always seem to fight when they are here because he's a different person. He says he isn't but he is. I was in the middle of making tea for us all so I've stopped and said he can make tea. I'm even tempted to go out and get pissed with the girls. I hate fighting :(

He said we've been fighting a lot recently, I honestly hadn't realised. We've bickered a bit but I wouldn't say fighting. I'm sat in tears. I'm honestly thinking of putting TTC on hold :(

Amanda, did you test or did AF start? Your ticker says you are on day 1.

Eurgh Hubby and I just had a fight. I don't know what the hell is wrong with him at the moment. He's horrible. Always shouting. Something is bothering him I know it is. He isn't like this usually. He won't talk to me though. Says nothing is wrong. He has his kids here this weekend and we always seem to fight when they are here because he's a different person. He says he isn't but he is. I was in the middle of making tea for us all so I've stopped and said he can make tea. I'm even tempted to go out and get pissed with the girls. I hate fighting :(

He said we've been fighting a lot recently, I honestly hadn't realised. We've bickered a bit but I wouldn't say fighting. I'm sat in tears. I'm honestly thinking of putting TTC on hold :(

Do whatever is best for you and your husband. If you need a couple months break to reconnect and work on your relationship then do it! I've taken a few months hiatus before and it really does help. Good luck with everything :hugs:

Thanks Kara :)

Ashlee- lol all for Jason Mraz!! ;) hopefully tomorrow flies by so we can see Monday's test :) faaaabulous symptom of nausea.. I had it too that early. Just little waves of it, but it wasn't normal so yeah sounds like maybe you have a beanie!! FX'd for you :)

Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

Hrmm. I'm not sure. Are you temping at the same time every morning?

AF arrived last night. I just don't understand why I keep getting these BFPs even on days when I get my period! In April I had 14 BFPs on every HPT brand you can imagine. Not really sure what's wrong :-( I know I ovulate and implant, just not sure what goes wrong from there. Hormone imbalance? Implantation somewhere other than the uterus?

It has officially been one full of year that we've been TTC.

Good luck to the rest of you! And sorry to all the others who got BFNs.

Have you gone to a doctor yet? Maybe you are having chemical pregnancies. That could explain why you are getting positive tests yet AF arrives.

I think it's your bday Nichole? Happy bday!!

Yes it is, thank you!

Yeah, I think that's what it is too. I will have to mention that at my appointment on Thursday. The first seven months of us TTC i got nothing, zip, zero, nada and then the chemicals started. Not sure if to call that progress LOL but I guess it's better than nothing!

Ugh I can't help be a wee bit jealous of your symptoms and promising tweak Ashlee! I wish I had something like that going on. I hope your next test shows a super obvious :bfp:

Not a lot of good news this morning :?.

Morgan- so sorry you're still bleeding hun, got my FX for you.

Nichole-ugh! Sorry about bfn but its still early! And happy birthday!

Mommy- maybe you're having a fallback rise? Or maybe you just had a mini surge and haven't actually o'd yet

Marie- ugh :? I'm sorry girl. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/chemical-pregnancy.html which in that case there's nothing you did wrong there was just something not right about the baby genetically or there's a hormone imbalance or something , unless you're one of those few that still bleeds during pregnancy.

Sandy- sorry about bfn! Hopefully it's just because you're less dpo than you thought!

Rachel-the cupcake stands are super cute

Thanks for the link! Time will tell. I'm not as bummed out as the last time since the BFPs were very light but well, we'll see!

Good luck pr_girl (I forget your real name sorry :() at your dr appointment. Let us know whats going on.

Omg my husband just made me cry. He works nights so he doesn't usually get home until 6:30-7am. He walks in with a hand picked bouquet of flowers and a birthday card. It just meant the world to me that he took the time, after a hard 11 hour shift, to find pretty flowers and pick them for me. He is just the best.

Hand picked is so much more special! <3 Happy birthday!!!:flower:

Brunette- I agree with Nichole, you and your DH should work on reconnecting for a bit and you never know it might make TTC better when you come back because you'll be more connected

Morgan-haha at least ill be easily distracted in the city and at Jason Mraz. Will still temp tomorrow. But the nausea hasn't. Been anything too bad just comes for a few minutes then goes but I'm hoping it means there's a little bean in there snuggling in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->