Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

:bfn: ugh :? I don't see anything on the original or the invert. My temp has gotten to its highest today 99.04 but still no :bfp:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17
Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

Hrmm. I'm not sure. Are you temping at the same time every

I woke late on the 24th by about 45 minutes.

The 25th we had been out the night before, got to bed at 2am and was up nearly every 30 minutes, slept solid 5.15-7am so ticked sleep deprived, usually temp around 6.30am.

Yesterday I temped at 5.45am after being woken by son countless times because of his sore arm.

My son woke early again today so took temp at 5.45.

Would they really wreck my chart?

Has Cassidy taken one yet this a.m.? Good luck Ash.. Got my FX'd in bed for you ;)

It is a full period it seems. Aaron keeps saying maybe my body is just having trouble adjusting.. He's too scared to acknowledge what's happening. So just waiting it out. Still no tissue that I have seen...

In all honesty I'm so over this all.. I wish I could just adopt an adorable little African boy and call it a day. Lol. Don't mind me.

Omg my husband just made me cry. He works nights so he doesn't usually get home until 6:30-7am. He walks in with a hand picked bouquet of flowers and a birthday card. It just meant the world to me that he took the time, after a hard 11 hour shift, to find pretty flowers and pick them for me. He is just the best.

:bfn: ugh :? I don't see anything on the original or the invert. My temp has gotten to its highest today 99.04 but still no :bfp:

I just zoomed in on it and I see something on the FRER!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 14
Morgan I think you should head to the er and see if they can find a source of the bleed or check the contents of your uterus. Maybe you passed it and didn't notice or the bleed is caused by something else that needs treated. If you're still pregnant you probably wanna know ;)

Ashlee I'm only on my phone and I see something on the frer. Seriously. Better than I saw it yesterday.

Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

The 25th we had been out the night before, got to bed at 2am and was up nearly every 30 minutes, slept solid 5.15-7am so ticked sleep deprived, usually temp around 6.30am.

Yesterday I temped at 5.45am after being woken by son countless times because of his sore arm.

Yeah it definitely can. Some women it doesn't really mess anything up but others it can through the whole chart out of whack. FF says to get a good 4 hours of sleep and to test at the same time every morning. Maybe that's whats going on!

Nichole I see something on the frer as well. I just think you and Ashlee are in denial, which is totally fair but like I said last night I'M considering them bfp's until af proves me wrong.

Yeah it definitely can. Some women it doesn't really mess anything up but others it can through the whole chart out of whack. FF says to get a good 4 hours of sleep and to test at the same time every morning. Maybe that's whats going on!

O bummer. I do usually but with the night out and my son being poorly I just haven't managed to :( I've discarded the really high temp because I'm pretty sure that's wrong.

I could have sworn I O on CD14. I was swimming in EWCM, had awfully sore boobs and quite sharp cramping on left hand side!

Brunette-all those things could definitely make your chart more erratic. Also, are you temping orally or vaginally? I found my chart was much less erratic when I switched to vaginally. And ah! I ope ours right. I'm not seeing anything IRL but I'm also really trying not to have line eye this cycle because I was so let down the last one.

Morgan- thanks girl! I doubt Cassidy will be awake for a few hours hehe. Really hoping you're just one of those few that still get a period while pregnant. Your poor DH is probably so scared :hugs:

Nichole-awwww your hubby is so cute! That was very sweet of him!

Awe Morgan! :( I know what you mean about adopting. We have some friends that did that last year actually, but their baby was from here in the US. I definitely won't count it out as an option, but not until we have exhausted all of our other options.

I wish I knew for sure when I got a positive test the last time! I had no O day or LMP to compare it to for figuring though. They dated by ultrasound for me. I'll just wait I guess.. (I say that like I have another choice..) lol.

It stinks that everyone got BFNs this morning! :( We're not out til we're out though.. Gotta stay positive! I want it to be soon though.. we have all this stuff, clear down to a name. All we need is a baby!

I dunno, I'm just feeling so out :? Starting to think that all these amazing symptoms are just cuz I had really good progesterone levels this month. Fx I'm wrong though

Me too Ash I hope you don't plan on quitting now bc I see somezing!!!! :)

Waves I think you're right. If I'm still preggo I guess it would be smart to see what's wrong to protect bean..

The Ohio State game is coming on soon and DH was really excited for that. And I am kind of weary about going back again before 48 hrs, kinda want to wait at least 36 to give my levels time to do their thing.

I looked at my FRER again and I think I might see a faint line but looks grayish to me :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->