Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Holy crap hat IC is way darker than her FRER!

Isn't that crazy?! She got positives on DIGIs before FRERs! Blows my mind lol

I hope it's a BFP! Guess we'll just have to see :) I hate limbo though lol

Yeah seriously lol! It had to be a weird batch of FRERs if they all came from the same box.

I can't remember... are you testing tomorrow (with an IC/Wondfo) or waiting another day?

But also, different hpt tests have different hcg binders so that's probably why it differs person to person based on their hcg. That's why some people don't ever get positive tests

Morgan-thinking of you! i hope it was something else...

Cassidy-We just got home from telling our donor! We brought Buffalo Wild Wings over. We weren't there for 5 min before he asked DW if I was pregnant. We acted totally non-chalant about it. He didn't believe us! Lol showed them bfp pics. They are excited for us! I think he was in shock for a bit though bc we've been trying a while. Definitely excited though. I tell my mom tomorrow!

I see a line on the first 2 pics....

Awww that's so exciting Julie!!

Ash- so true. Maybe i'm one of those people ;)

Waves- tomorrow morning with wondfo, we'll see if there's anything on it and go from there lol

SO excited for more FRER results.. Cassidy I saw a line starting too on your last one.

AFM- just woke up still terrified and bleeding like a period.

I think I'm out. But we'll see..

@morgan, are you still going to the ER since you're still bleeding?! i'm so sorry :( thinking of you hun and hoping it's just a fluke. btw, my mother got her period for 5 months when pregnant with me, she didn't even know she was because she got it like clockwork.

and i see something on the test clynn! fx'd!!!

Afm, all o signs i had yesterday are gone, my temp dropped instead of going up, which i so wasn't expecting, slept horrible last night so temp could be affected, but still, was 97.3 yesterday and 96.8 this am. don't know if that means anything. i only have like 2 opks left (or maybe one i'll have to look) and so i will test tonight at 8 and see if change in color.

:bfn: on ic and frer this morning. Will post pics of them later. I am going to try and get done more sleep. I am trying not to get discouraged but I'm really feeling out. I'm getting all my usual Af signs and feel like it's just around the corner. Blah.

Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

AF arrived last night. I just don't understand why I keep getting these BFPs even on days when I get my period! In April I had 14 BFPs on every HPT brand you can imagine. Not really sure what's wrong :-( I know I ovulate and implant, just not sure what goes wrong from there. Hormone imbalance? Implantation somewhere other than the uterus?

It has officially been one full of year that we've been TTC.

Good luck to the rest of you! And sorry to all the others who got BFNs.

I'm so sorry Morgan. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. I hope you bounce right back :hugs:

Waves - we did a lot of burlap and mason jars. And cupcakes. I made the bouquets from real touch flowers. I ordered like $200 worth of bouquets then took them all apart and put them how I wanted. Used yellow, green and white. Then wrapped them in burlap and used twine and buttons. For the cupcakes I bought crates from michaels and stacked them, distressed them and painted the word cupcakes on them. Then I had 2 cupcake stands too. It was pretty cool. I'll try to post a pic but I'm going to work in a bit. We didnt have a guest book. I found an OLD window at an antique shop, replaced the glass, put our vows in one pane and had our guests write wishes on it with a window pen. It's hanging on our wall. I love it. Save-on-crafts is a life saver. I love that site. I can't remember where I got flowers from. For the tables I got flowers from publix. Ordered them in advance and my sister and I did all the centerpieces

Sorry for AF getting your prgirl. And for the BFNs for those who have been testing.

I think it's your bday Nichole? Happy bday!!

Morgan still thinking about you!

Sorry for BFNs this morning :(

I tested. Found an Answer in my purse .. BFN. Super disappointing! Just want a BFP. Feeling out.. but maaaaaaybe I'm a late shower or maaaaaybe I'm the lesser of the two DPO's. Maaaaaybe maaaaaaybe maaaaaaybe! Story of my life!

Girls any idea what's going on with my chart? It's driving me mad. I can't have another cycle like last month :(

Hrmm. I'm not sure. Are you temping at the same time every morning?

AF arrived last night. I just don't understand why I keep getting these BFPs even on days when I get my period! In April I had 14 BFPs on every HPT brand you can imagine. Not really sure what's wrong :-( I know I ovulate and implant, just not sure what goes wrong from there. Hormone imbalance? Implantation somewhere other than the uterus?

It has officially been one full of year that we've been TTC.

Good luck to the rest of you! And sorry to all the others who got BFNs.

Have you gone to a doctor yet? Maybe you are having chemical pregnancies. That could explain why you are getting positive tests yet AF arrives.

I think it's your bday Nichole? Happy bday!!

Yes it is, thank you!

Here are my :bfn: tests

Attachments

• IMAG1849-1.jpg
    IMAG1849-1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG1855-1.jpg
    IMAG1855-1.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 14
Not a lot of good news this morning :?.

Morgan- so sorry you're still bleeding hun, got my FX for you.

Nichole-ugh! Sorry about bfn but its still early! And happy birthday!

Mommy- maybe you're having a fallback rise? Or maybe you just had a mini surge and haven't actually o'd yet

Marie- ugh :? I'm sorry girl. Sounds like a chemical pregnancy https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/chemical-pregnancy.html which in that case there's nothing you did wrong there was just something not right about the baby genetically or there's a hormone imbalance or something , unless you're one of those few that still bleeds during pregnancy.

Sandy- sorry about bfn! Hopefully it's just because you're less dpo than you thought!

Rachel-the cupcake stands are super cute

Nichole In the second pic I see a line on the FRER but I can't tell what color :?

My frer is in the bathroom sitting as we speak, will check in a few minutes

It might just be a shadow. I put a bright light on it, dismantled it, etc and saw nothing :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->