Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Marie- maybe see if your doc will do a progesterone test on you around 7 dpo next cycle to see what your levels are. That way you can find out if its the likely cause.

Ashlee I also see something faint on the wondfo in the tweak if I zoom in closer on the picture.

Nichole I would have tweaked yours too but had to get off my computer and watch the girls while oh took a shower.

We usually are really connected. I don't know if its the stress of TTC that is doing this to him :( We are really hoping to Conceive before December as we will need to take a break for about 5 months! We can't afford anymore birthdays October-January as silly as that sounds!

I'm going to try talk to him tonight when the kids are in bed. Something is bothering him and I want to know what!

Ashlee- Sounds like you are in for a treat :) :) :)

So when you look at them IRL are they pink?

Marie- maybe see if your doc will do a progesterone test on you around 7 dpo next cycle to see what your levels are. That way you can find out if its the likely cause.

That's what I thought too but I read that women who have a longer luteal phase have good progesterone levels so who knows? My luteal phase is 14-15 days. My previous doctor (before I moved two months ago) suggested the progesterone without even checking my levels. I'm glad I'm starting fresh with a new doctor. My appointment is right at 7DPO so I will mention it. Thanks for the suggestion ;-)

Also, I get really bad AF cramps and clots every month so maybe something is up. :shrug:

We usually are really connected. I don't know if its the stress of TTC that is doing this to him :( We are really hoping to TTC before December as we will need to take a break for about 5 months! We can't afford anymore birthdays October-January as silly as that sounds!

I'm going to try talk to him tonight when the kids are in bed. Something is bothering him and I want to know what!

Hmm :? Wonder what's eating at him. I hope the two of you work it out. And it doesn't sound silly at all. When I got pregnant before, my due date was end of dec, my family gave a collective groan because there are so many bdays plus Xmas in november and December so everyone's always broke lol

We usually are really connected. I don't know if its the stress of TTC that is doing this to him :( We are really hoping to TTC before December as we will need to take a break for about 5 months! We can't afford anymore birthdays October-January as silly as that sounds!

Hmm :? Wonder what's eating at him. I hope the two of you work it out. And it doesn't sound silly at all. When I got pregnant before, my due date was end of dec, my family gave a collective groan because there are so many bdays plus Xmas in november and December so everyone's always broke lol

In October we have out goddaughter, hubby's son and our son then November there's hubby's other son then December we have our other god daughters, Christmas and hubby's Dads! It's a pricey 3 months!

That's what I thought too but I read that women who have a longer luteal phase have good progesterone levels so who knows? My luteal phase is 14-15 days. My previous doctor (before I moved two months ago) suggested the progesterone without even checking my levels. I'm glad I'm starting fresh with a new doctor. My appointment is right at 7DPO so I will mention it. Thanks for the suggestion ;-)

Also, I get really bad AF cramps and clots every month so maybe something is up. :shrug:

That's true, it is a sign of good progesterone. I also usually get really bad clots and cramps for AF but I've been taking 1 baby aspirin a day and my last AF was way less clotting and lighter as well as less cramping. Maybe you should try that. Also fertilitea helps reduce AF cramps too.

I'm so jealous of those of you with nausea and sore boobs! I don't have either.. nausea Sunday night and dizzy Monday, but otherwise some cramps and back ache which is all I had last time.. and the spotting.

Someone needs to make a special pee stick camera that shows lines perfectly...imagine the money you'd make on that...
LOL!! And holy crap I see something on your FRER from this am!
Isn't that crazy?! She got positives on DIGIs before FRERs! Blows my mind lol

I hope it's a BFP! Guess we'll just have to see :) I hate limbo though lol
Whoa. maybe we should all be trying diff brands of tests! Have you tested this am?
SO excited for more FRER results.. Cassidy I saw a line starting too on your last one.

AFM- just woke up still terrified and bleeding like a period.

I think I'm out. But we'll see..
Oh hun I'm so sorry. Are you feeling okay? Are you going to go back to the ER?

Nichole, I tested yesterday afternoon with a FrER after a 4 hour hold and got a bfn. No AF yet, my ticker is off and I'm on my phone so I can't change it right now. Super cramps, boobs still hurt, and I am still nauseous. I didn't test this am, going to save my last FrER until tomorrow.
I see something on your tests tho..

Someone needs to make a special pee stick camera that shows lines perfectly...imagine the money you'd make on that...
LOL!! And holy crap I see something on your FRER from this am!
Isn't that crazy?! She got positives on DIGIs before FRERs! Blows my mind lol

I hope it's a BFP! Guess we'll just have to see :) I hate limbo though lol
Whoa. maybe we should all be trying diff brands of tests! Have you tested this am?
SO excited for more FRER results.. Cassidy I saw a line starting too on your last one.

AFM- just woke up still terrified and bleeding like a period.

I think I'm out. But we'll see..
Oh hun I'm so sorry. Are you feeling okay? Are you going to go back to the ER?

Nichole, I tested yesterday afternoon with a FrER after a 4 hour hold and got a bfn. No AF yet, my ticker is off and I'm on my phone so I can't change it right now. Super cramps, boobs still hurt, and I am still nauseous. I didn't test this am, going to save my last FrER until tomorrow.
I see something on your tests tho..

Haha! Hoping it turns into something more in the next couple days!
Your symptoms sound so good though! It would be awesome if you got your BFP when you thought there was no chance this month cuz of DH's vericocele!

Good luck Amanda! Im gonna test again Monday or Tuesday.. i'll let Hubby decide. Maybe it will bring good luck. I have a doctors appointment the 10th so im anxious for that. If your temp stays up for 18 days, that means you're pregnant?

They say that if your temp stays up 18+ days you're most likely pregnant because the leutal phase shouldn't go past that unless there's a lp defect.

Hi girls...
Ashlee excited for u...I don't c anything now but I'm on the phone ..waiting to c some progress
Nichole Happy Birthday girl!!! Enjoy your day
Morgan I'm soo soo sorry Hun...u r in my thoughts and prayers..stay strong

So having smell sensitivity. Just walked past the kitchen sink which has only 2 dirty dishes soaking they've only been there maybe 24 hours. Literally almost puked in the sink. That smell was apparently revolting.

I wish I saw what you ladies are seeing on my test. I am going to stop harping on it and just relax. There's nothing I can do about it now. If my temp stays up tomorrow that will be a good sign. 12dpo is when it starts dipping for af.

BFN on wondfo this morning. Stupid, stupid, faulty tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->