Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I'm pretty sure I say this every month, so its really nothing new, but, I'm so over trying to get pregnant. I just want it to happen. now! :brat:

Rant: texting DH and simply said "I really hope this is our month"...his response? "I do too, but you have to be patient" UUGGHHH!!! I know he means well and just wants me to stay calm but can't he just appease me and leave it at "me too". I didn't say anything bc it's not worth it but I SO wanted to be like "um, how bout you be a little less patient". Frig!! He doesn't get I'm the one that has to live in this body and analyze every twinge, pee, sneeze hangnail?!?

Okay, I'm done.

Welcome, Kailin-there are three of us here that are 6-7dpo if I'm not missing anyone! There's a great, supportive group of girls here! Fx'd this is your cycle!

I am over it too. If only I wasn't addicted to bnb facebook and didn't have to go out in public where babies run rampant. Goodness I love babies!

Rant: texting DH and simply said "I really hope this is our month"...his response? "I do too, but you have to be patient" UUGGHHH!!! I know he means well and just wants me to stay calm but can't he just appease me and leave it at "me too". I didn't say anything bc it's not worth it but I SO wanted to be like "um, how bout you be a little less patient". Frig!! He doesn't get I'm the one that has to live in this body and analyze every twinge, pee, sneeze hangnail?!?

Okay, I'm done.

Welcome, Kailin-there are three of us here that are 6-7dpo if I'm not missing anyone! There's a great, supportive group of girls here! Fx'd this is your cycle!

I know what you mean. Every time DH says "just be patient" and "it will happen" I want to kick him lol.

Hi ladies! Welcome Kailin! I'm hoping with all the ladies in the tww we see some BFPs this month!

Nikki - I think it sounds like a great plan as long as mom know her boundaries. I couldn't do it lol. I just can't have roommates. Why don't you have your mom watch the baby? Then you would be getting extra cash and child care. Nevermind, as I typed it I remembered she will be working....my mind is slipping already.

Well AFM, I am exhausted!! Cramping seems to have subsided and my boobs hurt worse every day. I have a new found love for my sports bra...I don't know why I'm so terrified of something going wrong. It's like every time I catch myself excited, I get nervous again. Honestly I think it's from reading all the horror stories and miscarriages on BnB. 1 week till my u/s! I hope I measure a little bigger since I implanted so early. So remember I mentioned the girl I work with who's been up my ass? Well now she wants my clomid....which is wrong and she knows it bc she's a nurse too. Also, her doc won't give it to her bc of her labs. So I told her no. And I think I upset her...I know she's frustrated but she really can't expect me to just give her clomid if her doc won't right? Am I wrong?
There's this tech I work with who told me she's been TTC for 7 months now with 3 chemicals. I taught her about temping, soft cups, supplements, laying still after bd, testing early and continuing to POAS until you feel comfortable with the darkness, harassing your md for a beta as soon as you get a bfp...oh she had no idea! She super excited now though. I'm going to make her a basket of TTC supplies.

OMG u girls stole the works outa my mouth...whenever dh says "y dont u think of other constructive things to divert your mind and stop thinking abt this too much cos it will happen then..." i just wanna punch him...

Hi ladies! Welcome Kailin! I'm hoping with all the ladies in the tww we see some BFPs this month!

Nikki - I think it sounds like a great plan as long as mom know her boundaries. I couldn't do it lol. I just can't have roommates. Why don't you have your mom watch the baby? Then you would be getting extra cash and child care. Nevermind, as I typed it I remembered she will be working....my mind is slipping already.

Well AFM, I am exhausted!! Cramping seems to have subsided and my boobs hurt worse every day. I have a new found love for my sports bra...I don't know why I'm so terrified of something going wrong. It's like every time I catch myself excited, I get nervous again. Honestly I think it's from reading all the horror stories and miscarriages on BnB. 1 week till my u/s! I hope I measure a little bigger since I implanted so early. So remember I mentioned the girl I work with who's been up my ass? Well now she wants my clomid....which is wrong and she knows it bc she's a nurse too. Also, her doc won't give it to her bc of her labs. So I told her no. And I think I upset her...I know she's frustrated but she really can't expect me to just give her clomid if her doc won't right? Am I wrong?
There's this tech I work with who told me she's been TTC for 7 months now with 3 chemicals. I taught her about temping, soft cups, supplements, laying still after bd, testing early and continuing to POAS until you feel comfortable with the darkness, harassing your md for a beta as soon as you get a bfp...oh she had no idea! She super excited now though. I'm going to make her a basket of TTC supplies.

AWww Rachel...thts so sweet of u hun to thik of the ttc basket...im sure with all the info she must b feeling totally ready to go :) ...and yes u r completely correct in not giving the other girl clomid...if her dr has said no then mayb she isnt supposed to b on it...wat is sth else goes wrong bcos of the clomid u give her,...thts not a risk worth taking

LOL at the TTC goody basket! Great idea! When I got pregnant, I had to take a break from the boards for that exact reason. It made the fear lessen. I can't wait to hear about your US!

Welcome Kailin! These ladies are awesome! Good luck to you!!

Totally agree with you. I think it's crazy to give her meds her doctor said no to! That's super sweet that you are going to do that for your tech! :) I totally get where you are coming from being nervous. I was scared for SO long, especially since we found out at like 3 and a half weeks, had an ultrasound at 5 and a half and didn't even see a heartbeat yet. So scary! Then I was scared for so long even still.. it gets better as you go along. Wait until you can feel him/her moving. Simply amazing! I loved being pregnant, and I can't wait to get pregnant again! I had a perfect pregnancy though. No problems and I wasn't sick at all. Gosh I can't wait.. hope it's soon! So excited for you!!

And yes, I totally am on board with having the super patient hubby. He grounds me, but it drives me a little bonkers sometimes. I need him to sympathize with my need and urgency sometimes, not tell me to be patient, that since it happened once, it will happen again and everything is fine. I'm not complaining; I'm thankful to have him. He's my best friend, but I NEED to get pregnant. I need to have a baby to know I can have another one, so I can be a mama to a baby here with us, not just one in Heaven. That is the thing that is going to heal my heart that last little bit.. and I'm ready for that.

So I finally got word on the rest of my labs and everything came back normal. The only thing is lowering my thyroid which I have medicine for. I am 99.9% sure my menstrual issues is because of my weight. I was like clockwork when I lost all that weight for my wedding.

I feel like crap right now cause I just pigged out a bit. I've been so good for 2 weeks and now I feel like I just ruined it. I mean, I know I need to lose weight so I can have a baby, why can't I stay strong with food? I was able to do it for a wedding, shouldn't I be able to do it for a baby? Ugh :(

Nichole-My clomid side effects were definitely worse the first month than they were this time. I'm guessing it takes time for your body to adjust. Hopefully you'll get preggo and won't have a second month!
If you have a thyroid issue, that could be the cause for not getting preggo and could contribute to your struggle with weight loss too. Hopefully some meds will help even it out. I'm glad everything else came back normal! Now hopefully your progesterone comes back high for your cd21 test!

AFM-Long ass day at work...full day of prof dev followed by meet the teacher night. Shattered the back of my iPhone. Exhausted. Off to bed! Baby dust to all!

My thyroid came back technically normal but she said she likes to see it lower when ttc so she put me on some meds.

So I finally got word on the rest of my labs and everything came back normal. The only thing is lowering my thyroid which I have medicine for. I am 99.9% sure my menstrual issues is because of my weight. I was like clockwork when I lost all that weight for my wedding.

I feel like crap right now cause I just pigged out a bit. I've been so good for 2 weeks and now I feel like I just ruined it. I mean, I know I need to lose weight so I can have a baby, why can't I stay strong with food? I was able to do it for a wedding, shouldn't I be able to do it for a baby? Ugh :(

Glad everything is normal although it's frustrating because you don't have something specific to attribute your problem to. Hopefully getting your thyroid where your doctor wants it will help. It can cause a lot of issues, and they said they want it lower..

I know how you feel about falling off the diet wagon. I was there last night, too. We all have those times. One night off isn't going to ruin your hard work. Jump back on today and keep going. :) Maybe it will reset your metabolism a little and the weight will fly off this week! Two weeks of hard work is nothing to sneeze at. Just gotta keep on trudging along every single day. I could fall off the wagon at any given minute. I just want another baby so bad, I keep telling myself this is what I have to do to get it. You can do it!!

good morning ladies, 8dpo here, af style cramping this am, just kind of waiting til test day.

good morning ladies, 8dpo here, af style cramping this am, just kind of waiting til test day.

Good for you, I wish I had waited and not wasted so many hpts on BFNs :(. Really going to try and wait until a day before AF this time.

AFM, woohoo! Temp is 97.78 today! Finally below 98! Now let's hope that those vitamins and fertilitea do their job and I o at the normal time this month!

What does below 98 mean?

Generally before o your temps will be more in the 97 range because there's more estrogen. More estrogen means better developing follicles so I was wanting my temp to go down.

Also happy that pre-o temps seem less erratic this time, so far...

Oh good! That's exciting info. I am CD6 and have been in the 97's so that must be good I think?

Frsttime- Yes, when it shoots up to 98 something and stays, you know you can quit killing yourself lol, bc you O'd.

AFM- FF gave me crosshairs that I don't exactly agree with!!! Hmm but seems like more of a pre-pregnancy normal cycle.. maybe I actually O at a decent time and needed time to regulate. But I BD'd with my Softcups anyways :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->