Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

What is your normal o time? yeah we'll see how it goes, i just remmeber allllll thosebfns, and then with this one, i had a bfn at 10dpo and how gutted i was. 2 days later i had a very light bfp, but i really should've waiting originally because those bfns really hurt.

i had no idea it meant more estrogen. So usually i go down to like 96.7 is that still just as good? And my post o temp right now is 97.8 is that bad or ok?

Before MC I O'd at 16 days every cycle, last cycle I got positive OPks around the time I usually O but my body wasn't quite able to do it so hoping this go round it's more on track. Waiting is so hard but it definitely beats seeing BFNs or driving yourself crazy with line eye.

Everything I've been reading has said that average Pre-O temps are between 97.0-97.5 and Post -O temps 98.0+. But as with everything else, not everyone falls into one category, our bodies are all so different. If your chart is clearly showing that you're ovulating then I'm sure you're fine.

Morning ladies! Happy Friday!

Nothing new over here, not in a chatty mood but I'm reading everything. Kind of over TTC, like, really over it. grr.

Anywho, just signed up for my first triathlon as well as tough mudder. Going to put my energy into getting into shape instead of getting preggo, we will see what happens.

I hate running lol, I couldn't do it. I'm actually framing someone's number and headband from Tough Mudder today lol.

for those of you who are friends of mine on fb, look at the comments on my recent post. fml.
Ugh how frustrating. Sometimes I just wish people would keep it to themselves lol... But I know that if I was in their position I'd probably want to do the same thing. But since I'm not I'm just going to be a frustrated bitch haha. I have been trying to avoid facebook as I know of 4 babies that have been born in the last week and a half to facebook friends and I don't think I can stomach the newborn pictures right now. I'd like to avoid bawling my eyes out this cycle if that's possible.

I feel really bad for her, I do. She is a nice girl who just keeps making the worst decisions. Her daughter was taken away from her and the grandparents are raising her. I hope wither she gets her stuff together and give this new baby a fighting hope or the new baby gets placed with loving people too.

I so feel you amanda. Today of FB this girl Christina that I know posted baby bumb pics of herself with her husband. I got so mad at it and wanted to punch the computer. She is a druggy, lives in a broken down trailer on her parents lawn, constantly posts on fb about how her and her husband are fighting, he is such an asshole, he treats her so bad, she just wants to get high, etc. When she found out she was pregnant she was going to get an abortion but her husband basically threatened her to keep it. I haven't talked to her in person in years. I know all of this stuff because of what she posts on fb.

Ugh...just ugh...

She needs a punch in the face...if I was closer I'd volunteer...

Really don't understand why it's so easy for the most ungrateful, self centered people.

hi ladies - lots of talk happening today!
nichole, i totally dont even start temping until cd10, and even then you can see in my last two charts that my temps are higher and then plunge before i Ov. keep in mind that clomid messes with your hormones, which mess with a lot of things, including temps.
morgan, i'm jealous of your pos opks - i have not had one yet. i'm thinking tonight/tomorrow....??? lots of ovary cramping and fertile cm happening.
robert - i am doing a triathalon on Sept 8. it will be my 3rd one. i love them. (sprint distance, nothing too fancy, and i do them to finish, not to compete). actually, tonight is my swimming night, woot!

hi ladies - lots of talk happening today!
nichole, i totally dont even start temping until cd10, and even then you can see in my last two charts that my temps are higher and then plunge before i Ov. keep in mind that clomid messes with your hormones, which mess with a lot of things, including temps.
morgan, i'm jealous of your pos opks - i have not had one yet. i'm thinking tonight/tomorrow....??? lots of ovary cramping and fertile cm happening.
robert - i am doing a triathalon on Sept 8. it will be my 3rd one. i love them. (sprint distance, nothing too fancy, and i do them to finish, not to compete). actually, tonight is my swimming night, woot!

I'm starting with a sprint too!! I'm excited! I can't swim so I may just do a duathlon for now..

Hold on Mirolee, I'm jealous of you! Lol. I bought the FR opk this time and they have been pos now for like 5 days.. but I've taken a dollar store one everyone of those days, and they've all been NEG.. Like wtf. I saw MAYBE a bit of a pink line on the $ store one the day before FF says I O'd, so who knows.. I think the FR opk is just suuuuper sensitive, so I was confused. But yeah it's been hell this week.

All I can say is that I BD'd the DAY BEFORE O and the softcup had some pretty fertile looking cm in it, so here's to that. Bc that's all the ewcm I saw this month. Hopefully that shit (PMF) worked bc I'm gettin tiredddd ladies..

So, my secret goal the last couple months is that I wanted to be pregnant by the time DH and I go to see Jason Mraz in SF on Sept 1st. REAAAAALLY hoping that I'll O CD16 and get that BFP before then. Come on body, WORK! Especially since September last year, when we went to see Jason Mraz in SD is when I first started seriously considering us getting married and starting TTC. Was just kinda hoping we'd be there in a year

So, my secret goal the last couple months is that I wanted to be pregnant by the time DH and I go to see Jason Mraz in SF on Sept 1st. REAAAAALLY hoping that I'll O CD16 and get that BFP before then. Come on body, WORK! Especially since September last year, when we went to see Jason Mraz in SD is when I first started seriously considering us getting married and starting TTC. Was just kinda hoping we'd be there in a year

I'm going to see him too!! Ironic! I hope you're pregnant by then, too!

I want to be pregnant by Sept 2nd so I can give DH a positive pregnancy test as an anniversary gift :)

Yay! How awesome is that! He's so freakin good live. DH has a man crush on him lol. Maybe we'll see you!

I want to be pregnant by Sept 2nd so I can give DH a positive pregnancy test as an anniversary gift :)
Aww that would be the best gift :)

Maybe! that'd be so fun. OH is not a fan but he goes with to make me happy. Same with John Mayer, haha.

Yay! How awesome is that! He's so freakin good live. DH has a man crush on him lol. Maybe we'll see you!

Aww that would be the best gift :)

Maybe! that'd be so fun. OH is not a fan but he goes with to make me happy. Same with John Mayer, haha.

I like John Mayer too, DH doesn't mind him, but not one of his faves. However, DH is a bigger fan of Jason than me lol. When we were down there for his birthday before, I actually bought him the Jason Mraz guitar chord book lol.

So if I get preggers this cycle then I will be due exactly 9 months from today! Come on little eggies and swimmers! :spermy:

Almost 10 pges of updates XD I can't keep up!

I'm out for this cycle. 9dpo and my temp plummeted this morning and I'm already spotting.

You guys have all these nice plans for BFP's.. I just want one so I can give my hubby his normal, sane, calm, reasonable wife back! Lol

Itthy, have you taken vit b complex? They gave me an extra day on my LP.
Firsttime, I'm with you. I just want to be 'normal' again - whatever that means. I don't want to feel so sad, or like I'm broken, or that people are feeling sad for me, or manic about did we or didn't we have enough sex, or did I stand up too soon afterwards, I don't want to be left behind anymore, and left out anymore. I want to move forward instead of being on a treadmill, and even when we make plans to do something - go on vacation, go to concert, buy a new car, change jobs, etc - in the back of my mind my life is still on pause, waiting for that little baby.
Um, wow, that ended up being longer and more pouring out than I expected. Yikes, time for a beer :) happy Friday, y'all!

Hey ladies!!!

:hugs: To all of you feeling down. We all know how that goes. We will all get our babies, some day. I just know it <3

AFM, 13dpo today! AF should be here tomorrow! Woot woot!!!!! Onto a new cycle!!!

And as for my husband, his MRI came back clear. No tuberculosis in his spine. Now his original doctor is truly being a bitch and acting like he is making the whole thing up. I want to slap her. she recommended prozac to fix everything. Like, are you freaking kidding me?!?!?!?

Firsttime, I'm with you. I just want to be 'normal' again - whatever that means. I don't want to feel so sad, or like I'm broken, or that people are feeling sad for me, or manic about did we or didn't we have enough sex, or did I stand up too soon afterwards, I don't want to be left behind anymore, and left out anymore. I want to move forward instead of being on a treadmill, and even when we make plans to do something - go on vacation, go to concert, buy a new car, change jobs, etc - in the back of my mind my life is still on pause, waiting for that little baby.
Um, wow, that ended up being longer and more pouring out than I expected. Yikes, time for a beer :) happy Friday, y'all!

I'm with you on that one! I can't wait for this day to be over so I can get my cocktail'ing on!

Just wanted to jump in and add I love Jason Mraz too :) one of his songs is going to be our wedding song.

Firsttime, I'm with you. I just want to be 'normal' again - whatever that means. I don't want to feel so sad, or like I'm broken, or that people are feeling sad for me, or manic about did we or didn't we have enough sex, or did I stjand up too soon afterwards, I don't want to be left behind anymore, and left out anymore. I want to move forward instead of being on a treadmill, and even when we make plans to do something - go on vacation, go to concert, buy a new car, change jobs, etc - in the back of my mind my life is still on pause, waiting for that little baby.

I've tried taking a b complex, but I hate the side effects. They increase the occurance of PVCs and make me feel more anxious -.- Though maybe I can work up to it. I used to be unavle to drink even a cup of coffee a day for the same reason, and recently it hasn't been bothering me as much. By the third or fourth day, I'm still a mess, though. I'll try the b vits. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->