Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morning ladies!

Nichole- Im glad you found a doc that is willing to help you get your body on track. Unfortunately it sometimes takes a little pill to help out our bodies. I was on meds too.

Morgan- I have hope in you soon! My bestfriend just told me she is preggo and due in March. And it took her body 5 months after brestfeeding her first to get on track. So I think it is just taking a few months since your pregnancy to get your body on track... so I think your time will come soon.

Anyone have info on Kyla OR Laura??

Emily- how are you hun? Getting excited?? How do you handle your mom living with you all? Is it ok? Does she have a whole separate apartment?

My mom did some calculations lastnight and found that living with us will save her $500/month... so she said she is totally in. I told her the only big rule I have is that she has to give me enough notice (Once we find our daycare we will give this an exact number) if she wants to move out because we will need to figure out daycare and the daycare's usually have a certain amount of days for a notice policy if you remove your child. And we would need that amount of time plus maybe 2 weeks to figure out what we will do. And she totally agreed. She said she wants to look at living with us as a year commitment. I told her if anyone is really unhappy then we wont live by the year commitment, just the notice so we can figure out what to do with baby girl.

Anyways, I pray this month brings you ladies LOTS and LOTS of BFPs!!!! I am so ready for you ladies to be mommies!

Morgan, good to know! Thanks! I'm only CD6 so I have a few more days.. lol! Good luck with yours. What did you mean by a pretty normal pre-pregnancy cycle?

I'm starting to get antsy :( nothing much going here, cramps on and off but maybe from constipation? Headache, but maybe from allergies? Bloated, definitely from progesterone lol.

Only thing that's weird is I haven't done diddly squat as far as exercising this week and my pelvis and thighs seem achy. Come on, Monday!

Kara - your chart looks good!

Ashlee - yours is looking good so far too! Much better than last month! Fx this one is easier.

I woke up around 5 am with a horrible tearing, stabbing feeling through my lower belly and nausea. I got up totally expecting blood but nothing. As soon as I peed it went away. Must have been a gas bubble or something...either way it scared the crap out of me. Hasn't come back yet....
When does the fatigue go away? Someone tell me it gets better! Creating a human is exhausting....TTC is exhausting then you think you catch a break by getting pregnant and it's still tiresome and worrisome! Come on BFPs! I need someone else with me on this mission!

good morning ladies, 8dpo here, af style cramping this am, just kind of waiting til test day.

Good for you, I wish I had waited and not wasted so many hpts on BFNs :(. Really going to try and wait until a day before AF this time.

AFM, woohoo! Temp is 97.78 today! Finally below 98! Now let's hope that those vitamins and fertilitea do their job and I o at the normal time this month!

What is your normal o time? yeah we'll see how it goes, i just remmeber allllll thosebfns, and then with this one, i had a bfn at 10dpo and how gutted i was. 2 days later i had a very light bfp, but i really should've waiting originally because those bfns really hurt.

What does below 98 mean?

Generally before o your temps will be more in the 97 range because there's more estrogen. More estrogen means better developing follicles so I was wanting my temp to go down.

i had no idea it meant more estrogen. So usually i go down to like 96.7 is that still just as good? And my post o temp right now is 97.8 is that bad or ok?

Frsttime- Yes, when it shoots up to 98 something and stays, you know you can quit killing yourself lol, bc you O'd.

AFM- FF gave me crosshairs that I don't exactly agree with!!! Hmm but seems like more of a pre-pregnancy normal cycle.. maybe I actually O at a decent time and needed time to regulate. But I BD'd with my Softcups anyways :)

i don't know, it does look like a possible O increase!

afm, still cramping on and off. very tired. stuffy nose, i thought i had dd's cold but now i'm not sure, and i got a weird leg pain while vacuuming today, in my knee. I got that a week before bfp with dd, just once, and then not again. Hoping its a good sign.

What is it about temping that makes you go crazy at the slightest thing? My temp showed big drop this morning but technically it just went back around where it normally is. It freaked me out though because I usually only see that big of a temp difference when the cycle is anovulatory. I did sleep like crud that night though and woke up a lot. Maybe that's why it was so high? I hope tomorrow's temp is around normal.

Morning Ladies-well its almost after noon here but chores toke longer this morning so I am late getting on. Nothing to exciting for me, going to pick up my friends horses at the trainers today so that will be fun.

Morning ladies! Happy Friday!

Nothing new over here, not in a chatty mood but I'm reading everything. Kind of over TTC, like, really over it. grr.

Anywho, just signed up for my first triathlon as well as tough mudder. Going to put my energy into getting into shape instead of getting preggo, we will see what happens.

When does the fatigue go away? Someone tell me it gets better! Creating a human is exhausting....TTC is exhausting then you think you catch a break by getting pregnant and it's still tiresome and worrisome! Come on BFPs! I need someone else with me on this mission!

I'm at 9 weeks now and still flat out exhausted. They say you get your "second wind" in the 2nd trimester but that never happened with my last pregnancy. Then you develop pregnancy insomnia and can't sleep no matter how badly you want to and then you're so uncomfortable, you sleep in small spurts and then the baby's here and you get no sleep lol.

At least that's how it feels. Hopefully you get that 2nd trimester energy though! I'm not counting on it since it never came last time lol.

Nichole- I think clomid makes your temps funny, Mirolee had mentioned that before!

Sandy- I just mean my cycles are back to what they were pre-pregnancy :)

Hi ladies...happy friday!!

Amanda i with u on the really done part...IM TIRED...like really...im tired thinking of it ALL THE TIME!!! Im glad we r goin away for the weekend with frends and hopefully ill not think of it too much...it just consumes all of me and i dont feel like myself...even ive signed up for an obctable run called warrior dash...its on the 7th o september...though it only a 5k with obstacles im still pretty excited abt it...

Nichole - dont lose your mind abt this temp...clomid does made the temping thing wierd...dotn read into your temps just temp to confirm o..trust me...save the little sanity thts left :haha:

Rachel , Emily , Nikki , Amanda send some serious baby dust towards the rest of us :flower::flower:

for those of you who are friends of mine on fb, look at the comments on my recent post. fml.

Ugh, sorry amanda. :hugs: Idk why but the winky smiley face bugged me the most.

I haven't seen this girl since elementary school. annoying, haha. oh well. Happy for her, I guess.

I so feel you amanda. Today of FB this girl Christina that I know posted baby bumb pics of herself with her husband. I got so mad at it and wanted to punch the computer. She is a druggy, lives in a broken down trailer on her parents lawn, constantly posts on fb about how her and her husband are fighting, he is such an asshole, he treats her so bad, she just wants to get high, etc. When she found out she was pregnant she was going to get an abortion but her husband basically threatened her to keep it. I haven't talked to her in person in years. I know all of this stuff because of what she posts on fb.

Ugh...just ugh...

I so feel you amanda. Today of FB this girl Christina that I know posted baby bumb pics of herself with her husband. I got so mad at it and wanted to punch the computer. She is a druggy, lives in a broken down trailer on her parents lawn, constantly posts on fb about how her and her husband are fighting, he is such an asshole, he treats her so bad, she just wants to get high, etc. When she found out she was pregnant she was going to get an abortion but her husband basically threatened her to keep it. I haven't talked to her in person in years. I know all of this stuff because of what she posts on fb.

Ugh...just ugh...
Ugh. Maybe we are all doing it wrong? time to screw our good jobs, houses, etc, lets move out onto the streets and become druggies. THEN we will be preggo!

(mods, I swear, I am joking :winkwink: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->