Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

firsttime - i'm so sorry for your sadness. i knwo you dont want to cry anymroe, but really forgive yourself, be patient, allow the time to cry when you need to.
i suggest every other day for sex, if you can muster it (it can be exhausting on long cycles!). every dr i know has said that EOD is plenty. my RE even said every three days. keep temping, use the opks if you can/want. i know one cycle i wanted to take a break, and for me i defined that as not using opks, but i still temped. i feel pretty hopeful it will happen to you, sooner than later. i have nothing to base that on but gut feeling. hugs to you.

i think we're going to try EOD right after af this time if it ever starts! still no sign of anything ladies, just hanging on here.

temps aren't very promising though.

Firsttime i'm so sorry about the sadness, thinking of you hun and sending positive thoughts.

Sandy- I'm so sorry honey I know how you feel!! Every drive to/from work is awful. I always hear the Darius Rucker song Mama rock Me or whatever it is, it has always made me sob. I heard it for the first time leaving the hospital without my baby.. just cried and cried bc all I want is to be able to rock mine :/ Sending lots of love girlie.. Promise I'm right here with you, if you ever need a shoulder to cybercry on ;) Do you have a pic you could share w/ us of your son? If not that's totally ok, jw. I just love showing Jaxon off to anyone who will look :)

AFM- Temp spike today. Hopefully I'm pregnant. Hopefully I'm pregnant. But I don't feel pregnant? Ugh hating this right about now.

Morning!

Robert- too funny about the tea... at least your system is nice and cleared out!

Julie- your temp spike looks AWESOME! I don't know if Iv ever seen that on your chart.

Emily- how you doing? miss you. your baby boy comes soon! Did you get the gift yet?

PS. I was thinking about the whole baby bump bikini idea... I realized EVEN if I had a good body for it, Im not sure Id want to do it because the stretch marks aren't so pretty! Yep, starting to get some :( I owe you all a picture, Im getting bigger.

Nikki, I have been insanely busy and have sucked at getting the gift sent to her. Its currently sitting on my desk. I promise that I will get it sent today!

I'm so excited about my trip! It's not even 9am here and I am pretty much already packed. I'm not going to get on BnB much while I'm gone so I am going to need someone to catch me up when I'm back. Hopefully there will be a few more :bfp: to celebrate!

Hopefully I have good news upon your arrival Nichole!!! And yes have a wonderful time :)

Can anyone look at my chart and tell me that yesterday it looks like I implanted? Lol if not I hope it's tomorrow. I just feel really hungry. Nothing really going on down there wtf.. Lol this is killing me.

Update- I think I have decided to test ONLY IF my temps correlate w/ preggo levels.. So if all is well and warm on 10DPO, Friday's the day :)

Morgan, sorry I am of absolutely no help with your chart. But, GL! I sure hope you implanted!!

Firsttime, I am so sorry that you're having a rough time. Hang in there hun :hugs:

Morgan-I have a good feeling for you hun. Yesterday def could have been implantation! Excited for a test from you!!

Mommy-sorry about bfn yesterday, when is AF due for you? There is still like nothing on my ICs but today FRER was almost as dark as control, definitely progression! I think those ICs are crap!

Mommy-sorry about bfn yesterday, when is AF due for you? There is still like nothing on my ICs but today FRER was almost as dark as control, definitely progression! I think those ICs are crap!

i don't know hun, i think friday, i'm now 13 dpo, still confused as everything is so different from my cycles before dd. so i'm learning everything all over again. looks like i should have a 30 day cycle, so that would be friday. But that changes my lp if i o'd on cd 15 (which is looks like i did) i used to have 13 day lps. so i'm kind of not sure about anything right now! Will test again sat if nothing happens before then.

Kara, how are you feeling?

Feeling good and optimistic! Nothing really as far as symptoms, boobs getting a little heavier. A few cramps here and there. Peeing a lot but I'm drinking a ton of water, extreme thirst was a symptom for me last time too.

AF was due today, so I'm officially late. Going to stop temping so I don't drive myself loopy. FRER was definitely way darker today, I'll use my last one this weekend. Not really sure when I should go back in for bloodwork, she said Monday or whenever I had time next week...I'll only be four weeks tomorrow so maybe I'll wait till the 5 week mark next Thursday? Or maybe I'll just go Monday?

Definitely, pleasantly surprised im not as freaked out as I thought I was going to be. I feel good about this one, fingers crossed!!

YAY for that poppyseed Kara! (I'd say go Monday just to check doubling and then at 6/7 wks for your heartbeat appt!!!

And thanks guys on your analyses :) I'm a mess lol.

P.s. Kara did you get your BFP on that day just bc you randomly tested or did you get a BFN the day before? Lol just stalking your chart. I mean it is a lucky one!!

Kara - YYaaayyy ur officially late...so happy ...and im glad you're stayign so calm and composed....i wonder how frightened ill b...gosh... i say u shud go in for the bloodwork monday to just get some satisfaction with the numbers doubling...after tht wait for a bit till 5-6 weeks for u/s...:flower:

Morgan - best of luck for holding out to test till 10 dpo...rooting for u here :)

Sandy - im soo sorry ur having a bad day... i cannot even imagine wat u and morgan have been thro...let yourself cry hun...i think itll help u more than bottling it up inside u...and i am sure u will ahev your rainbow baby...there is no doubt abt tht...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM - ff gave me crosshairs :happydance: ...my first real crosshairs :happydance: 3 dpo today and already startign tog et impatient...so much fortaking it cool and just being happy tht i ovulated...:dohh: tht plan is outa the window :dohh:

I wonder y ff says im 4 dpo...even tho i od on sunday...doesnt tht make me 3 dpo???or is the day of o counted as 1dpo???? :wacko:

Yay Sonia!!! Crosshairs are so exciting!!! Now sit back, relax, and let all your hard work do it's job :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->